Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

Is 2012 the year where they re-release and/or announce their old games in some shape and form?

They re-released ALL the Final Fantasy games for their anniversary.

They also re-made The World Ends With You, which is TWEWY -Solo Remix-

Now it's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.

Whats the next thing you want to release to make me go bankrupt SE?

Ew you

im actually happy days is being remade for the PS3

Well not everyone who owns an Xbox is financially set enough to afford a more expensive console like a PS3.... So yeah, just make fun of the people who aren't as fortunate as you are. Dick.

Thanks for help us,mister *-*

Sell Xbox 360 $150 '-'

Wait so 2013 is the release date for japan do we even know if this is coming to 'Merica

As long as it has no regional code I won't say a thing against the USA xD

Great Birthday!

Is 2012 the year where they re-release and/or announce their old games in some shape and form?

They re-released ALL the Final Fantasy games for their anniversary.

They also re-made The World Ends With You, which is TWEWY -Solo Remix-

Now it's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.

Whats the next thing you want to release to make me go bankrupt SE?

im actually happy days is being remade for the PS3

2012 is real.

My guess for why Days is included is proably because it hasn't had a remaster/remake unlike the rest of the titles (minus 3D of course).

I'm predicting that they'll make a 2.5 HD remix with 2, Re coded and 3D sometime in the future (we need something in between 3D and 3)

Well not everyone who owns an Xbox is financially set enough to afford a more expensive console like a PS3.... So yeah, just make fun of the people who aren't as fortunate as you are. Dick.

even though all the consoles cost basically the same price range so even if you did buy an xbox you should of had enough money to of gotten a ps3

I pray for it to be released outside of japan if not someone dies but either way im really excited for this if they import kingdom hearts 1 final mix to english cutscenes and gameplay im so hype right now

Demyx doesnt have that effect on my panties ;) Lea , on the other hand .....LOL!

Dude Xemnas' sexy mane of hair and tan skin just makes me leak down my leg. And if all of the Master Xehanorts have so much hair, why is he bald? ... Just kinda came to me.

I posted this here because waht I wanted to say has to do with this game. Okay, to be clear, this is a REMAKE for the PS3 right? Not just a rerelease with some other games, right? Because this means we finally get this game the way it was meant!