Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

They would make more sells if they branched to 360, bad move Square, bad move.

Yes but the detail wouldn't be up to par with ps, be it 3 or 4. The basic console ratio is that ps owns detail, wii owns creative gameplay, and Xbox owns mature multiplayer, for the HD collection, I would stick with detail as being the major concern

the 360 doesn't sell JRPGS in America well at all (Tales of Vesperia anyone?) Kingdom Hearts was a sony game from the beginning and Sony needs more stand alone titles since Microsoft always has to have the same games that were orginially meant to be PS3 exclusives (Dead Space). KH as far as console titles go need to stay on a Sony system. If you ask me the PS3 is the better system compared to the 360 (and don't call me a fanboy I have both systems)

the 360 doesn't sell JRPGS in America well at all (Tales of Vesperia anyone?) Kingdom Hearts was a sony game from the beginning and Sony needs more stand alone titles since Microsoft always has to have the same games that were orginially meant to be PS3 exclusives (Dead Space). KH as far as console titles go need to stay on a Sony system. If you ask me the PS3 is the better system compared to the 360 (and don't call me a fanboy I have both systems)

>Sony game from the beginning

>Second, Fourth, Sixth and Seventh games released on Nintendo systems

If you ask me the PS3 is the better system compared to the 360 (and don't call me a fanboy I have both systems)

By which standard? It is not about the best system is about money and a potential platform. The XBox 360 is capable for it.

PlayStation 3 uses Blu-ray Discs. Xbox 360 uses HD DVDs.

They don't even use HD-DVDs and had never capacity issues. For example Mafia II is on Blu-ray Disc on the PS3 but these huge capacity is not necessary. Mafia II look minimum the same on Xbox 360 on just a single disc.

They could provide a Double DVD installation solution or DLC solution if necessary. I am not a fanboy but ther was never a capacity issue.

They don't even use HD-DVDs and had never capacity issues. For example Mafia II is on Blu-ray Disc on the PS3 but these huge capacity is not necessary. Mafia II look minimum the same on Xbox 360 on just a single disc.

They could provide a Double DVD installation solution or DLC solution if necessary. I am not a fanboy but ther was never a capacity issue.

Xbox 360 does use HD DVDs. The highest resolution DVD supports is roughly 720 x 576. While Xbox 360 games are in HD.

Shirtless Ansem fight. In HD ಥωಥ.

Heheheheheheheheheh~~~~~.

Wait till KH HD 2.5 ReMIX when we get to see shirtless Ven............

I want the ps2 version of chain of memories

it wasnt tht great.mine was a bit srached.so when i got to travrse town with riku there would be no music then a batttle win.then it played the song when we get to see what the org is doing after u beat a floor.god what was tht songs name >< it was wierd thn the game froze every time i tried to enter travrse town tht would happen.i really hated Larxenes voice tho Edited by Big Boss

Xbox 360 does use HD DVDs. The highest resolution DVD supports is roughly 720 x 576. While Xbox 360 games are in HD.

It uses standard DVDs. Which resolution it supports is dependent on the platform and its output capabilities, not the storage medium. You could put an HD video on a DVD or even a CD-ROM. It would just have to be very short due to size limitations.

Most PS3 games would still fit comfortably on DVDs actually, the few that don't often go overboard with high-def video or audio files (FFXIII, MGS4).

The Xbox360 did have an HD-DVD add-on drive for movies, but this has been discontinued for obvious reasons.