Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

Best news ever! BUT, I have some questions first...

1) Are they going to throw new graphics over the same game and keep the gameplay identical? Y'know, like they did with Halo: CEA?

2) Will it be released in Europe? Because Final Mixes never get released in Europe, they remain exclusive for Japan.

I knew it that this will come!

but I know how cruel SE can be (especially to Europeans)....I don't believe in a release in the west/Europe (because of the many languages) until SE made an official announcement

up till then for me this HD Collection will be "Japan only"

They chose 1,5 because the games on it are from 1 until before 2, but having BBS in 2,5 got no point cuz it happened before kh1 itself.

Then....KH2 FM, DDD and scenes from Re: coded? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

I was thinking the same thing too about this..... I mean in secret message said "The Past will be Reawakening" So that means there must be a 2.5 Remix in the future..... Perfect..... More Spin-offs ¬¬

There's no way these could be considered spin-offs. Just HD remasters with trophies and fun to hold us off until KH3 which won't even be started on until the KH team finishes Versus XIII.

I knew this would come out, especially after the secret message in KH3D, but I didn't expect the games to be included only to be KH1 FM and KH Re:CoM. When I read Days was in it, I nearly shat myself, but then I read on just to be disappointed that it would only be cutscenes. Oh well, I'd love to watch them in HD on a huge HDTV rather than on a small DS or on my laptop.

Very excited for KH1 FM. Not very excited for KH Re:CoM (I could never get into the game.) Kinda happy about the Days cutscenes, though. Also, I'm not really liking the name, I mean, 1.5? I thought it would be Remembrance or something. But that's not important, it's not a big deal.

There's still until the 23rd until TGS ends, so maybe, just maybe, the other KH Collection including KH2 FM, KH BBS, and KH Re:Coded (cutscenes of course) will be announced. I'm not expecting it honestly, but I would love to have both released simultaneously or at least within months during 2013. Hell, I'd fork over money even if it wasn't the Final Mix versions just for trophy support.

And if they release a collector's edition of this.. I'll pre-order it. Not making the same mistake with the Mark of Mastery edition for 3D. (I barely got it, Amazon restocked 1 day before release.) But I doubt it.

Anyways, I'm overall very excited! Way to go Square!

If Square planned to only have it released in Japan, the European and American versions probably wouldn't have translated the secret messages hinting at an HD collection. If Square was smart, they probably would've removed it, but then again, maybe they just didn't. I'm kinda confident it'll come to other countries besides Japan though, just my opinion.

I know that i sound like a spoiled kid right now but i think I'll just wait for KH2.5 ReMIX, I mean i might be interested in this if they fully redid Days but watevvs Im not here to be a Negative Nancy.

If Square planned to only have it released in Japan, the European and American versions probably wouldn't have translated the secret messages hinting at an HD collection. If Square was smart, they probably would've removed it, but then again, maybe they just didn't. I'm kinda confident it'll come to other countries besides Japan though, just my opinion.

SE made a lot of errors in DDD, but the Secret Message is an important content of the game and can't be removed

this would cause the credits to be changed (the diving part with collecting all letters for "Secret Message unlocked")

and even if the message is available for NA and EU this doesn't mean that this HD Collection will come to NA and EU....

SE is SE and do what they want

I think this collection will come to NA at least, but EU.....just with a 1% chance

=> localization has to be in German, French, Spanish and Italian ... 4 more languages (KH I had Ger, Fr and Sp dub and Italia had Eng dub with Ita sub) and SE don't want to pay the money for this (that's because Re:CoM wasn't released in EU and the other games had only English dub with sub...I'm sure)

NA needs only one language

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix*

is everyone not reading that

it says it right on the teaser site

Posted Image

Hell yeah! Did Square Enix really say only KH1?

What will we see in 2.5 then? Probably BBS, Re:Coded and mayby DDD?

i now reliazed this, they might release kh 2 fm and bbs along with kh3 when it comes out.The hd collection is what the secrect message was hinting in kh3d,not sure if that was a spolier.

Edited by Keyblade Master101

I interpeted it as Kingdom Hearts one and the bit before two. Technically, it should be Kingdom hearts 1.9 since Days ends at the start of two, but I'llgive them artistic liscense. They may release a KH 2.5, being KHII, coded, and 3Ds. BBS is stuck for now.