Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

they will get it back, they can't take out one of the first worlds you go to in Kingdom Hearts history, they will pay a certain amount to get it back, this is just a forum topic for negative people to be negative

Negative? There's no negative talk 'round these parts! I'm just curious is all....and....wait a minute, aren't you that guy from the Sora thread I made earlier?

Edited by Firaga96

That's right, wave the Jolly Roger proud.

As for me, if this gets confirmed for US I will that day head out to my local game store and buy a PS3.

As for me, if this gets confirmed for US I will that day head out to my local game store and buy a PS3.

Double quoting is a bit excessive, isn't it? :P Yes, I am proud to pirate some games because it keeps me sane and allows me to save money so I can buy a console/tv when I need to...

No one's happy about them leaving out KH2FM.

And the thing about Nomura wanting FM content to stay Japanese was just an example.

Does it matter? It'll be in a 2.5 most likely. We'll get it then along with a couple of other games no doubt. Do you really have to complain about it? This is a great release for us fans, you're killing the mood for no reason.

As for that, I just said that example is outdated. Noruma can change his mind you know.

Now stop missing out. We've got a good release coming here.

I think they should use old voice clips from the games when they first came out. HJO has grown with the character, and if they changed him and I noticed the difference, I would be raging (PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR CONTINUITY UP)

By now, you all probably know how I feel about this world....in fact, MANY of you have even given me your opinion on it....

HOWEVER....due to the announcement of KH1.5 Remix, I now have to wonder....

In the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix portion of the game....could we really see Deep Jungle 2013???

Think about it! The world has been erased from KH history since KH1, the only game its ever offcially been in....and now that KH1FM is coming to an HD port on the PS3 (along with Re:COM and Days (is it the full game or just HD cutscenes? I fogot. lol.)).....how is it gonna play out?

The rights to Tarzan were stripped away from this series right after KH1 died down and we moved on to COM....so if KH1 is being released again...what's Squeenix gonna do? PULL IT OUT OF THE GAME?! THAT'D BE MADNESS! D:

DJ haters....go ahead and rant, but, you gotta admit to yourselves.....that'd be like taking 1/8 of the story out. I'm just Super Saiyan.

And, yes, I know, the plot of the worlds don't matter that much....considering it's all about what happens in the orginal worlds that matter....BUT STILL......

Come on, people, think back to what ever age you were, when you picked up that PS2 controller and shoved the KH1 disc in for the first time...you remember how cute it was to see all your favorite Disney pals? Donald and Goofy? Mickey and Minnie?

And when you got to the Tarzan world....you can't tell me it wasn't SWEET when you found out that the apeman could be in your party? (first ever world exclusive party member, mind you. Real talk.)

Now, again, this is debatable.....Some of love DJ as much as I do....some of you don't.....and that's fine. However, this isn't about whether you like the world or not...this is about if its gonna be in the muthaflippin' game.

So, what do YOU think?

IMO: It's not likely that a lawsuit on game content can be thrown out the window so easily (i.e. DBZBT2 BGM in DragonBall Raging Blast 2....DB fanbase, you know what I'm talking about), so really, it's possible that we'll just brush on by the world....like, they'll mess with the coding and all that so it won't appear in game....if that is possible....IDK, they're Square Enix, for Christ sakes!

Okay, I;m getting frantic right now, so I'll leave the rest for you. Pro-Deep Jungle or Anti-Deep Jungle? Should in be in KH1.5 Remix? Would it matter? How would it be done?

Remember, the answer isn't too far off....

"It's always closer than you think." - Riku (KH2)

{NARUTO: Namikaze Chronicles - Chapter Two is up. Head on down, give it a read, and make sure to leave a review/suggestion}

I'm gonna assume it WILL be in the game based off what others are saying, like as long as they keep the world the same as it was in the original KH1 there shouldn't be any problems.

Games that sell well on PC generally have an online component. This requires a legal copy of the game. Thus motivating people to buy legal copies. KH doesn't have this.

Here's articles which show how misinformed you are: http://www.vg247.com...he-way-forward/

http://www.bgr.com/2...bsa-study-2011/

Piracy is massive. I live with other guys and the only pc game they have legally bought has been Diablo 3. One of us download, say, Skyrim and give it to everyone else. It's cheaper, easier etc. Piracy is rampart. Accept it. KH coming to PC is a terrible idea. Keep the series console exclusive. Square is only releasing the browser game because it's a FTP; so they will make their money through micro-transactions.

i read the article, than looked at the comments and laughed completely. so where do they get those 95% figures from exactly ? theres no way for them to know 95% of their games are being pirated unless they see it on other peoples machines, and as the comments said they are probobly just doing it to avoid the fact that not many people want to buy their games. and if games need some kind of online connection to prevent piracy than that still leaves square with a lot of options.

number 1, do it with steam and while unlikely would give them the online component that they need through the startup and achievement system. 2 have some kind of required connection to square servers.

I think they should use old voice clips from the games when they first came out. HJO has grown with the character, and if they changed him and I noticed the difference, I would be raging (PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR CONTINUITY UP)

actually this does bring up a question with it being final mix content if it did come to the US. it would be very weird in some added in bits like the xemnas boss fight to go from old HJO to new HJO with the voice

actually this does bring up a question with it being final mix content if it did come to the US. it would be very weird in some added in bits like the xemnas boss fight to go from old HJO to new HJO with the voice

they will probably do what they did in the original final mix and just pull voices from other sceens on that part.

Does it matter? It'll be in a 2.5 most likely. We'll get it then along with a couple of other games no doubt. Do you really have to complain about it? This is a great release for us fans, you're killing the mood for no reason.

As for that, I just said that example is outdated. Noruma can change his mind you know.

Now stop missing out. We've got a good release coming here.

Then ignore me. Also, it's likely 2.5 won't come until 2014. Nearly 2 years from now.

Then ignore me. Also, it's likely 2.5 won't come until 2014. Nearly 2 years from now.

so basically all you are complaining about is that it wont get here sooner while in the meantime we have all the final mix content of the first game. "quadrouple facepalm"

so basically all you are complaining about is that it wont get here sooner while in the meantime we have all the final mix content of the first game. "quadrouple facepalm"

Great, you get to play an extra boss, and have a couple new abilities. KH1 FM content is nothing like KH2FM content. And I'll be playing the game, but no one can deny that not including KH2FM is lame. No matter how much of a blind 12 year old Square Enix Fandrone you are.

I can't ignore you! I don't have a life! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png

But yeah, I've been waiting for Versus XIII. Square Enix have taught me many things with their games, but the one thing they've taught me the most is how to wait.

I can wait. I know it's worth it.

Ok, I've been gone for a couple of days, and seeing how its physically impossible for me to read 356 pages of forum, can anyone bring me up to speed? Like what's this about a PC game? What games are going in the HD remix?

Ok, I've been gone for a couple of days, and seeing how its physically impossible for me to read 356 pages of forum, can anyone bring me up to speed? Like what's this about a PC game? What games are going in the HD remix?

Well it seems like the PC game is gonna be a FB game but waiting for more news on it. The HD 1.5 will have KHFM and KH Re:CoM with KH Days cutscenes in HD. KHFM and Re:CoM will both have trophy support

Well it seems like the PC game is gonna be a FB game but waiting for more news on it. The HD 1.5 will have KHFM and KH Re:CoM with KH Days cutscenes in HD. KHFM and Re:CoM will both have trophy support

Beautiful! Also... What's a FB? Sorry!

And trophy thing? I'm bad with terms...