Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013

Well at first I though 2, Re:coded and Dream Drop Distance for 2.5 but now that I think about it days might make more sense in that 3D was just released... but who knows.

I'm glad to see CoM in this tbh. It was my first game so it brings back memories (no pun intended).

I think that a 2.0 will be released eventually including, KH2FM, Re: Coded, and Dream Drop Distance because all those games happen very close to 2, as do the ones for KH 1.5 remix(Chains, hours after the frist game and 358 one happens during KH, but near the end) happen close to it. But since Birth By Sleep is a prequel, don't know about that. Idk just an idea

The question is will this be released for places outside of japan? i swear to god square dont screw me with this game

Dont worry PS3 is region free so is square decide not to release it in the US or Europe which will be really stupid you can still play it

i think my reaction to my friend telling me about this expresses my feelings. the convo is a bit vulgar though, so i spoiler'd it.

10:27 PM - Vertex: HEY FATTY

10:27 PM - Vertex: GET OBVER HERE

10:27 PM - Vertex: http://www.siliconer...tion-3-in-2013/

10:27 PM - Vertex: BETTER BUY THAT PS3

10:27 PM - Vertex: LIKE BLOODY NOW

10:28 PM - Vertex: HEY

10:28 PM - Vertex: FATTY

10:28 PM - Vertex: THIS IS IMPORTANT

10:30 PM - vec: HEY FATTY

10:30 PM - vec: I HAVE NO MONEY

10:30 PM - Vertex: GO TO A BLOOD BANK

10:31 PM - Vertex: thats 1 half

10:31 PM - vec: wait

10:31 PM - Vertex: of the HD colleciton

10:31 PM - vec: holy shit

10:31 PM - vec: what is this

10:31 PM - vec: forged in gods very name

10:31 PM - vec: do mine eyes tell me lies

10:31 PM - Vertex: NO

10:31 PM - Vertex: THEY DONT

10:31 PM - vec: we're actually getting a FM in america?

10:31 PM - Vertex: AND I JAMMED MY FINGER INTO THE HOLE OF MY CAPS LOCK KEY TURN IT ON

10:32 PM - Vertex: yes

10:32 PM - vec: .....

10:32 PM - vec: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-GHX8dvuFUQ

Ohey, KH13's back up again.

So the site's going to be open tomorrow? I guess that's where we'll get the first screenshots/trailer. The thought of KH1 in widescreen and crisp HD gets me so hyped. :3

I really hope they add more cutscenes to 358/2 so it plays like a feature film, not just the random scenes we have now. By themselves the current scenes leave out a HUGE chunk of the excellent story.

Note: This would have been posted at least an hour ago, but KH13 died.

SO MUCH MONEY BEING THROWN AT MY IPOD'S SCREEN! NOTHING'S HAPPENING!

What I want is:

All FMs come to all other countries, even if it's in Japanese with English subtitles.

I've had my PS3 for years now, so I won't need to worry about that.

MUST RESIST FROM RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES IN MY ROOM.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully in this Re: COM they'll get rid of the card system somehow and replace it with the new combat system. Third times the charm, I hope?

Why would they do that? The card system made KH1's combat actually good.

Seriously, no. That's just stupid. What's the point of CoM without the card system?

All of this is very sad news... Why would they not remake 358/2 days aswell?

Because it'd be much more difficult... yet it's not particularly relevant to the story as a whole?

I swear if they remake CoM, that piece of shit, again but make days only cutscenes well....

Why are they remaking Chain of Memories again? They should have added BBS instead; at least that game was good and actually relates to the overall story.

I'm sorry. No. Chai of Memories is THE most important game in the series. Every game after it relates back to it in some way. It's VITAL.

I really hope they add more cutscenes to 358/2 so it plays like a feature film, not just the random scenes we have now. By themselves the current scenes leave out a HUGE chunk of the excellent story.

Feature length movie? Are you crazy? Do you know how muc work that would take?