Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Neku

PLEASE HELP ME!

I don't know what to do, you guys are the only people I can turn to who can give me advice without being judgemental. I really, really want to tell this girl that I like her, but everytime I try I just can't bring myself to actually do anything. It's killing me inside that I can't muster up the courage to just tell her, we get on great, we laugh together and I just like everything about her as a person but I'm too useless to actually tell her that. :wacko: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Neku

buy me a plane ticket and i'll help you out lol. really though its all the matter of controlling yur hormones to let you say it the worst thing tht can happen is she says no but its not like she'll stop being your freind anymore i bet she feels the same way toward you anyway. i was freinds with my best freind for 5 years befroe i told her and we went out and it was great ....she moved but it was great hopefully you can have wht i could not now hurry up and snatch her before someone else does then you'll have to wait for months more to start thinking about it again lol

tutti frutti. Her are some of my thoughts on what you should do

- Think of her as a close friend

- Try to do something to help calm yourself down, such as playing video games

- Stay calm when you tell her

My boyfriend was in your exact same position. All I can say, if you really think she could be the one, and you really really like her, give it a go. Yeah, it takes A LOT of courage, and you can get nervous, but, you'll never know what she feels until you say so. My advice, try to get the two of you alone so you are less nervous when you say it. Good luck :D !

My boyfriend was in your exact same position. All I can say, if you really think she could be the one, and you really really like her, give it a go. Yeah, it takes A LOT of courage, and you can get nervous, but, you'll never know what she feels until you say so. My advice, try to get the two of you alone so you are less nervous when you say it. Good luck :D !

I found that getting her alone in a way that isn't totally creepy is sometimes harder than telling her how you feel. Everytime it actually does happen one of her friends or one of your friends decide to show up out of nowhere.

This is really easy. Close your eyes and say to yourself "IM A BOSS", then walk up to her and tell her how you feel. Its all in the mind.

then you have to do it LIKE A BOSS in all honesty just relax and tell her how you feel and good luck bro :D

Edited by SolarFlare12

...first TRY to be her best friend ..comfort her if she's sad.. u have to get along with her first..very get along..but also you have feel and make her your best riend..and then you can tell if she likes you by the way she reacts around you.. THEN tell her you like her!

1. Make her your best friend

2. Comfort if she is sad

3. Be Nice but dont be too nice...she'ss get suspicious around you alright??

4. You have to get along with her very well

FINAL .. Just go somewhere special and a place where you really really like...( except arcade...") then tell her ! xD

ITS THE PERFECT PLAN! xD