Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

What do you think about the Kingdom Hearts announcements at TGS 2012?

244 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Kingdom Hearts announcements at TGS 2012?

• Both announcements sound great!
    • I'm only excited for the HD collection.
    • I'm only excited for the online browser game.
    • I'm disappointed, I wanted more!

Well, 100 is better than nothing.

So is getting KH1 FM and Re:CoM, but still disappointing. But more disappointing knowing that with Nomura's promise of 1 KH game per year, KH2 HD will be out in 2014.

Wait with 1.5 Days is remade right? I don't get it,.. why is everyone complaining @.@

on the other hand.,..

that browser site with no significant meaning sounds really weird and it gives me the feeling it is suppose to keep us busy til KH3 is out.

It's kind of like someone saying: "Yay, you hit the lottery jackpot!" then finding out you only won $100.

I actually won $100 from a scrach off lotto ticket last weekend....

anyway onto the thread yes i freaking loved this i just hope it gets overseas and that this comes out ASAP I need to replay my favorite game Kingdom Hearts god I can't wait.....and the Thropies oh lordy I just hope collecting every single card and completing Jimminys journly isn't a thropie....that will take a long time for me...it did with the PS2 game and that didn't have thropies I was just board!!! anyway yay!!!!

I'm guessing that there is gonna be another HD Collection with BBS FM, Re:Coded(or possibly 3D?) and KH2 FM.

tutti frutti. I hope so, it would be pretty cool to get two HD Collections for the series. Though I would think that KH2FM would have been included in this one in order to help those that just recently started getting into the series to better understand earlier events from the first three games of the series.

OH MY GOD

Words can't describe how happy/excited/amazed/emotional I am after these announcements!

The PC games sound freaking brilliant

And the HD 1.5 ReMIX is just toooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGH!!!

a;sjgdhaeruniahsdfguivbasfahvsndufgheviuterhasdfuigvoewtrughfdsaoeriughasdfGuvsinertoasdufhgusioefhgusdsjkeoiqhawedf!

I think it's utter crap that KHII isn't there atall, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they will make anothe rHD Collection with BBS, KHII: FM, and RE: Coded. They could have been simple with it and just put out KH!, CoM< and II. But I think this is the answer to everyones bitching about all the game being on different consoles.

I'm excited about the HD remake but not about the one with a browser :/

do you guys think that the browser game will have anything to do with the story this far??

all I know right know is that I need to save money for a ps3 to buy it and the hd collection :D

I've never been a fan of HD Remakes at all ... I wanted KH1 to be KH1 until the Xehanort is finished, so I'm not really happy about it. But yeah, it's not bad. I've been Happy about the Days Remake, because I really like this game and would appreciate to play it on PS3, but the moment I saw that it'll only be in HD Cutscenes my face expression changed from :'D to -.-* So the only thing I can look forward to is the Social Game

Edited by VanitasTheBest

Don't expect much from the browser game. It's a browser game.. it's a distraction that takes little effort to make, will have to do with cards, and should be obvious that it will have no real story. So it's unnecessary. That's not to say some won't enjoy it though.

It's kind of like someone saying: "Yay, you hit the lottery jackpot!" then finding out you only won $100.

Perfect way of putting it!

Well, 100 is better than nothing.

Perfect response!

That's exactly how I feel.

I'm not dissapointed but I'm not really excited either. The long road to KH3 is wearing me out. I'm slowly loosing interest in the series all together.

I'm excited. I really didn't expect it at all! If it makes its way out of Japan (and I see no reason why not) then this'll be great, especially for those who live in Europe and never even got to play Re:CoM.

The browser game seems interesting but I don't know why people will complain about it because at the end of the day it's light-hearted and a social game. It's not meant to be plot relevant in the slightest. It'll probably be just like that gummi ship block game that is on Facebook. (Obviously not the same but the same type of "it's just a browser game and nothing serious" thing)

Either way, I am very happy about the announcement. I think it's a fabulous one! :D