Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

In the unlikely case KH appears at TGS 2012, what would you want it to be?

193 members have voted

1. 1. In the unlikely case KH appears at TGS 2012, what would you want it to be?

• I want them to announce a completely new title.
    • I want them to announce a HD collection.
    • I want them to announce a reissue.
    • I want them to announce a HD remaster.
    • I want them to announce a remake.

KHIII, unless the HD Collection has Final Mix games

Kingdom Hearts III will not appear at Tokyo Game Show 2012. And I seriously doubt it'll appear at Tokyo Game Show 2013. Final Fantasy Versus XIII is confirmed to appear at Tokyo Game Show 2013 but not 2012 meaning Versus XIII wont be finished until the second half of 2013 at the earliest.

If a HD collection is announced it will include the Final Mix extras. They wont be called "KHFM HD" or "KH2FM HD". They will just be called Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts HD. It will be just like Final Fantasy X (PAL) how it included the International extras.

I don't dream of a kh3 announcement even in my wildest dreams. I'd hope for a new game. They said they were making something so I'd like to have a bit more info on that. I don't mind for a hd collection. The games are pretty nice so idm~

I'm pulling for the collection. KHIII won't be started until Versus XIII is done. Or until the planets are aligned on the celestial plane, granting Square Enix the ability to finally release the Titans so they might add their eternal strength to the development of the game. Which ever comes first.

Well in the unlikly case that it dose show up I would like it to be an HD collection announcement but I would be worried on how long that would take since last year they announced Final Fantasy X HD but yet we haven't heard anything about it since, and I don't want that to happen to Kingdom Hearts. A new tittle would be nice as well but I don't know I feel like if they don't announce anything here they will for suce announce something at Jump Festa this year, hopefully.

Guest Lady Dreana

Is it to much to ask for all of them? Or is that being greedy?

Anything goes. Although, hoping for a HD collection. For 358. They really need to do that. KH3? I'm pretty sure they'll release it FOR ANOTHER CONSOLE/PLATFORM.

*saves up money*

Edited by Shera Wizard