Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hawk222

Methods of Creation (Discussion)

So, since the first Kingdom Hearts game, there's always been some kind of creation aspect involved. In KH1, KH2, and Days, it was Synthesis; in BBS it was Command Melding; in Re:coded it was Command Conversion; and now in DDD it's the creation of Dream Eaters.

So, what kind of creation aspect do you think will be involved in KH3 (or the next game, if it isn't KH3)?

I want melding back .So I 'd say bring back melding and also synthesis for the next game.

Agreed. At first I was going to say synthesis, but I was way more invested in the command melding system. Both of them, say synthesis for weapons and items and melding for abilities and magic, would be awesome.

Edited by Columned-Munny

Probably more synthesis, meh. That means to get 100% we'll have to find 20,000 of every item. I doubt we'll have as much command freedom in KH3, so melding in't an option, and Dream Eaters (or the equivalent) too. So I would like melding, but suspect synthesis.

I'd rather get melding or something like DE creation (though, the I can't think of any reason something like that will me in a future game). Synthesis was annoying, I only ever used it because it was required for Ultima Weapon in KHI and KHII. 'Course, I just don't care for forging/crafting/synthesis in games, so I am probably biased.

Melding was pretty easy to do, and actually had a visible affect on game play (new attacks are more noticeable than slightly boosted stats). DE creation let me create adorable creatures, which in turn gave me new abilities, stat boosts, battle partners, and access to Nintendogs: Kingdom Hearts Edition.

I was a huge fan of the Command Melding in BBS. I liked the idea that if I wanted a new, powerful, command, I would sometimes need to revisit a world to get a certain command, to then "meld" two commands into one. For me, it added onto the game, and It felt good when I finally made the command I wanted.

I would love to see the Command Melding brought back in KHIII.

I would like auto abilites back. I'm sick of not getting leaf bracer and once more until I've lost the final fight 5 times.

I think you may have missed the point of this thread.

What I was saying was that that was the one thing about melding I didn't like - I had to look up how to get them online. I wouldn't mind melding back, just not with the abilites part. And I didn't even know about the abilites with the Dream Eaters until the final boss.