Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Now that is has been 10 years since KH I was released in America, how do you feel about the series?

Now that is has been 10 years since KH I was released in America, how do you feel about the series?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Now that is has been 10 years since KH I was released in America, how do you feel about the series?

• For me, it's one of my favorite game series and it surely marked my life.
    • It's a great video game series. I'm happy to know that I've followed it all this time.
    • I think it's a good video game series. Not one of my favorites, but I like it.
    • It's simply a game series I play. Nothing important to add.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Marked my life.... hmm, well that sounds a bit much but I guess part of it is true! So yeah, I just adore kh (even though sometimes I wonder why xD)

Kingdom Hearts will forever be my favorite video game series of all time. This is one of the only video game series that has kept me so engaged in it's storyline and characters for such a long time. This video game series has marked it's spot as one of history's great video game series. And I'm proud to be a part of that history. The Kingdom Hearts series changed my life forever, both in terms of video game life and personal life. It's thanks to Kingdom Hearts that I know what Final Fantasy is, and it's thanks to Kingdom Hearts that I play RPG's. LONG LIVE Kingdom Hearts!!!! :D

For me, it's one of my favorite game series and it surely marked my life.

not surely marked, severly marked ;D

I got a little to obsessed to the point where it became more important than things that are important...

But I'm still passing school so who cares about a social life, or a life... =P

I love Kingdom Hearts.

The best game series I've ever played in my life, even that I know it since only one year. That one year completes exactly this month xD. And I can surely say that this was the one of the best years of my life. KH is present on my life everyday. Never liked something so much. I always liked to play games so it fits just right in my favorite thing. I hope that this series long for much time, since I wasn't able to know it from the start, only got a PS2 4 years ago. Long live Kingdom Hearts and KH13!!! This forum is like a friend for me, a place were I can talk to people from all over the world!!! This is the only place were I can talk freely about anything KH. That game changed my life...

I can believe it's been 10 years!

I have followed the kingdom hearts series since the beginning, and the story has digress a little some times, but I still like it.

Stupid SquareEnix, I buy anything that has kingdom hearts in the title.

I'm helpless I love Kingdom Hearts.