Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hawk222

KH2 Kingdom Key only

So, I decided to only use the Kingdom Key throughout the entire game, on Proud mode (first time playing proud mode). The only time I've ever used a different keyblade is to level up my forms with greater ease.

So now, I'm at the end of the game. My question is, should I continue what I'm doing and kill Xemnas with the Kingdom Key, or should I switch to the Ultima Weapon for its epic-ness?

whatever you want. though if it were me...finish what you started, it would undone everything you did at that point if you used another keyblade. finish it wiht kingdom key!!!! xD, unless its too hard..... try another

lol one thing thats funny is that when i played KH2 the first time i played it on proud and i didnt know that u could switch keyblades at the time, i used to think that they were only for drive forms xD so i had to beat everyone with the Kingdom Key, i sure learned my lesson, if u started with the Kingdom Key then finish the fight!

I find it interesting that you could be in a cutscene in KH2 that involved a keyblade in it, and it is the keyblade you had equipped and not just the general kingdom key. But anyways, fight the guy with the keyblade you started with.

I dont know why, but throughout every kingdom hearts game I have always used the starter keyblade, proud mode or not. I think its because I feel that the Kingdom key is soras keyblade and thats the one he should use instead of oh say the circle of life. Same goes for Aqua, Venttus Terra and roxas.