Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Now that it has been a while since KH3D was released, do you think that there's any chance of a Final Mix?

Now that it has been a while since KH3D was released, do you think that there's any chance of a Final Mix?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Now that it has been a while since KH3D was released, do you think that there's any chance of a Final Mix?

• Yes, I do. I have a high impression that there will be one.
    • Yes... I guess it will.
    • I'm not really sure... I prefer to wait for an official announcement rather than guess.
    • No. I am almost certain that there won't be one.
    • I hope there isn't, so they can work on a new game.

Me and my friend was just talking about this today, He says there might be, I say no. Only because this game has already so much info that its seems impossible to add some more to it. But then again we're working with square enix here so that is not saying much. Anyway I don't want a final mix...or re for that matter. Just make reconnect (III) and let's put an end to Master Xerhanort once and for all! (and maybe make a new saga)

I don't think there will be considering that the games that got Final Mixes were numbered titles or on par with them, and Nomura said BBS was (because it was a prequel) but KH3D wasn't but it is still important. I'd rather them work on 3 or an HD collection.

Meh I'd rather they not start on one, I mean it would be cool to see all the added content but unfortunately it wouldn't be playable outside of Japan (probably) I guess I'd rather them work on new games or an hd collection than a final mix for KH3D.

Also if they were to make a final mix idk what they would add, the game is already packed full of info that answered most of the questions hanging on loose ends, of course with any kingdom hearts game tying up some loose ends just makes other loose ends unravel so I guess we'll see, but right now I doubt it.

Edited by WakelessDream

no FM !

1. FMs were for KH games which were released on a Sony console and were main games (BbS, KH I and KH II)

2. 3DS is region locked and this makes the game Japan only twice (made for Japan only and is only playable on JP 3DS's)

3. there would be new story contents and this is the most reason why I hate the FMs (the new story contents are Japan only)

4. I want KH III or at least a KH HD Collection with KH I and II on PS3 (a HD Collection would be good for KH newbies because a lot aren't able to play the games on PS2)

'Yes... I guess it will.'

I don't want there to be a Final Mix, because all it means is that Japan gets more KH3D whilst the rest of us don't get it... again. But knowing Nomura, there's probably gonna be one. >_>

I just want my HD Collection (including one for Days).

Edited by Xalaru

I'd prefer that they work on the HD remakes that I've been wanting. Besides, I wouldn't be able to play it, so I'd only be able to see something on YouTube that would either explain some parts of the story better or make it much more confusing.

hmm i personally just want them to just make KH3 and not procrastinate.Even if they do make a final mix, plz let it be in english so other people can play and not just japan because seriously it's unfair to everyone who was hoping to play the final mixes for the other games. But can't because it's in japanese. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

plz let it be in english so other people can play and not just japan because seriously it's unfair to everyone who was hoping to play the final mixes for the other games. But can't because it's in japanese. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

the problem is not the language

the big problem is that they put more to the story what we from NA, EU etc won't see (unless you play the Japanese game or watch videos on Youtube)

examples: in KH I FM you fight against Xemnas (only Japanese have seen him) and in the beginning of KH II during Sora's memory restoring we all can see Xemnas

then you will ask yourself: where does this guy come from?

or

in KH II the new scenes with the organisation members

or

in Birth by Sleep the Secret Episode with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

if there are only new fights or whatever it wouldn't bother me...but more story for Japan only is very unfair