Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxJIBYxX

KH3D Anyone else think Julius is much harder then Sephiroth in both 1 and 2?

And why isn't anyone saying anything about the optional bosses Phantom, Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan from KH1? Kurt Zisa was hard, Phantom was almost a nightmare, and Ice Titan was practically a bitch to beat. I only beat him once in my lifetime.

I never could beat sephiroth in the first game, but the second was easy with the right abilities and keyblade (I used decisive pumpkin along with the berserk ability). Kurt zisa... I barely remember. Phantom was all about magic, so he took forever to beat for me. Ice Titan is all about dodge roll and block.

Sadly; I haven't even gone up against Julius yet. :(

I've never beaten KH1 Sephiroth, and I've only beaten KH2 Sephy on beginner... I beat Julius on Proud... dodge roll like a sumbitch and spam Balloonra and have three Curagas. Very easy.

i hated julius in critical.... power leveled, stocked up curagas and balloongas, level 60, 3 curagas, 4 baloonga, 1 balloonra, easy, after a frew tries that is.

Baloonga combo, loves when it stops him and then baloons pile him, but i block his punch flurries then baloonga him, rikues dark barrier can block out the thundaga attack easily, nto so much sora who has bad blocks, sora youc an glide aroudn when julius plays butt bounce, riku you gotta double jump and flow motion out of the way.

the only reason Julius is somewhat of a heart pounding boss is because he jsut is ruthless, but the fact that balloon spells jsut pulverize him makes it a pushover (somewhat). I found KH2 Sephiroth difficult, but not as much as KH Sephiroth, but nothing was harder (IMO) than Kurt and the Phantom guy, Ice Titan was easy after watching a video but not enough for me with the other 2

Julius with Sora was more difficult than Sephiroth. They're all not that difficult when you have a good level or good strategies I suppose.

well were all not as good as the pink powerranger!

In Dream Drop Distance you have Flowmotion which makes everything much more easier, and even though I haven't beaten any of them yet (came close to getting Julius- one health bar to go! @.@) I'd say Sephiroth was more difficult on both counts xD