Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxJIBYxX

KH3D Anyone else think Julius is much harder then Sephiroth in both 1 and 2?

When i first played kh1 I was a kid so when I fought the hamster i didn't know he had a extra health bar so I thought my game was glitched and to this day i never beat kh1 hamster.

Edited by Xail

I think in a lvl 1 with restriccions Julius is harder than sephirot, cause he have combos that breaks second chance.

But i needed 3 weeks to beat sephi in kh2 and 1, julius just 2 days xD

I would say he is harder than KH2 Sephiroth. In KHII, all you had to do was use reaction commands, spam Reflect, and perhaps heal.

KHI Sephiroth, though, I doubt it. I am in the low 90's, have Ultima Weapon, always have Aeroga going, and bring as many Elixirs as possible, and I still can't beat him again (I did beat him once, but haven't been able to since).

Well Julius was really speedy, and packs a punch, but Sephiroth, he one hit KO's me. I've beaten both of them, I guess Sephiroth is harder while Julius just gives me hand cramps lol...

oh and not that it really is a determinant of who's stronger, but when one winged angel starts playing I get this strong feeling of intimidation, like all hell is about to break loose, while Julius on the other hand is just kinda annoying lol.

For Julius, it's simply a matter of mashing the X and A buttons, frequently use Flowmotion, and dodge as much as you can. I beat him with quick moves like Ars Arcanum and Dark Aura. There is no real strategy for beating him. And whoever said anything about Dream Eaters is wrong. Dream Eaters are not permitted in the fight.

And why isn't anyone saying anything about the optional bosses Phantom, Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan from KH1? Kurt Zisa was hard, Phantom was almost a nightmare, and Ice Titan was practically a bitch to beat. I only beat him once in my lifetime.

there is a real strategy for julius its using balloon spells and ice titan is easy lol i farmed him for exp in kh1

there is a real strategy for julius its using balloon spells and ice titan is easy lol i farmed him for exp in kh1

I found that Balloonra and Balloonga were not quick enough for me. How did you easily beat Ice Titan? I eventually had to look up a boss guide, but it took me 5 goes to finally beat the Ice Titan.

I really don't like that in the original version of KH 1 (as in, not the Final Mix version), there were no items to obtain on defeat. Apart from experience, there was nothing of value. I know that in the Final Mix version you can get a Keychain for defeating Ice Titan as well as Sephiroth. For Ice Titan there is the Diamond Dust, and for Sephiroth there is the One Winged Angel. Wish I had the Final Mix (it never sold in Australia, and I am not going to search for an emulation or an overseas copy).

I found that the bosses in KH:BBS were harder for one simple reason...

Edited by mbsmeg

Well, I think most of us agree in one thing: Julius is the easiest secret boss, but that doesnt mean he's easy.

Still, I managed to beat him in my first try with Sora and second with Riku. Just Curaga/Cura and block, counterattack, aerial attack. And I was at LV 45. Proud. You can handicap yourself to make that battle a lot funnier, but I dont think it's difficult at all compared to Sephiroth. The KHII one was way easier, but it still took me a while to beat him, and the KH one kicked my ass a lot xD

I think the most difficult bosses in KH are Mysterious Figure and Vanitas Sentiment. No Heart and Master Eraqus Armor were difficult, but I took those down easily.

But I have never fought Xemnas (KH FM). And Terra's Sentiment...that one was just epic xD

What most people don't realise is that most KH Secret Bosses are not at all. These harder bosses, unlike common ones, can't be beaten at first (most times) and have to be analized. You die some times so you can know his moves, how reflect them, if they're blockable or not, etc. It's not like when you face a Jafar or Rinzler that you can defeat them first time, with no problem at all. Take Lingering Will, once you understand how his moves work, you can beat him more than once in a row. Julius is not that hard... he's just not...

Also, Sephiroth in KH2 is pathetic, get Lvl9 Forms and you'll beat him in level 70. In KH1 he's 100x tougher, but that not that much again anyways...

I haven't played dream drop distance but I've played all the other games and I find it hard to believe that it could be harder than lingering sentiment.

I still haven't beat him,and I beat kh2 sephiroth on my first try and kh1 sephiroth took a long ass time.

What most people don't realise is that most KH Secret Bosses are not at all. These harder bosses, unlike common ones, can't be beaten at first (most times) and have to be analized. You die some times so you can know his moves, how reflect them, if they're blockable or not, etc. It's not like when you face a Jafar or Rinzler that you can defeat them first time, with no problem at all. Take Lingering Will, once you understand how his moves work, you can beat him more than once in a row. Julius is not that hard... he's just not...

Also, Sephiroth in KH2 is pathetic, get Lvl9 Forms and you'll beat him in level 70. In KH1 he's 100x tougher, but that not that much again anyways...

In lvl 70 all bosses are easy man. Sephi in lvl 40 the first time in the other hand...

In KH1?

He's really hard there, but I beat him there at Lv75.

I thought he was relatively easy as well. How did you set about defeating him?

Sorry, can't edit my post. I once thought he was hard, but now the battle is just time consuming.

Julius is so hard it's unbelievable, I've been able to get him down 6 or 7 bars with Sora, who've I made my physical attack character, Riku I made an all magic character. Gonna have to change Riku around to face Julius, but still, I get him down 6 or 7 bars and then he uses like a sort of "Super Thundaga" Which takes me out completely regardless of how much health I have. Is there anyone out there who's beat him?

Oh yeah you can block the lightning! i didnt know before but I blocked by accident with sora and ... BEAT HIM

In lvl 70 all bosses are easy man. Sephi in lvl 40 the first time in the other hand...

Yeah, true. But I don't find it interesting, since it's very hard. The thing about KH is that you have to show your good with the abilities you have (they even made Critical Mode for this) but it's not too much fun.

I personally didn't have trouble with Sephiroth in KH or KH2, and Julius wasn't to much of a challenge either, however, I haven't fought either of them in proud mode though, so there's that.