Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxJIBYxX

KH3D Anyone else think Julius is much harder then Sephiroth in both 1 and 2?

Julius is so hard it's unbelievable, I've been able to get him down 6 or 7 bars with Sora, who've I made my physical attack character, Riku I made an all magic character. Gonna have to change Riku around to face Julius, but still, I get him down 6 or 7 bars and then he uses like a sort of "Super Thundaga" Which takes me out completely regardless of how much health I have. Is there anyone out there who's beat him?

I have beat him on standard with mild difficulty. You might just be a kind of low level, or maybe you don't have good dream eaters equipped? Or maybe it's just the commands you're using. There are definitely commands that you can use that makes it easier, like balloon and balloonga. If you tell me what level you are, what dream eaters you are using and what commands you are using, I think that I could help you beat him.

No way... Hardest Secret bosses in order of hardest to easiest are:

KH Sephiroth

KH2FM+ Lingering Will

BBS Unknown

KH2 Sephiroth

BBSFM Master Eraqus/Xehanort

KH3D Julius

This is just my opinion

I haven't beat any.

-AWKWARD-

I wasn't into levelling and farming when I was playing KH1 + 2 (only really got into it for BBS)

So I was always too low levelled.

Though if KH3 is announced, I plan to play all the games in order before it's released and so would try again

I've yet to fight Julius as i'm getting all the link attacks and spirits finished first

Julius isn't that hard if you know the pattern of his attacks.

As soon as you know how to avoid them, you'll get the upper hand.

Here are two of my Let's Play videos of KH3D where I defeat him with both Sora and Riku. During the videos, I give some tips on how to defeat him.

If you want to know all the ways to avoid his attacks and deal a lot of easy damage, I made a complete Strategy Guide for this fight so check it out (it's in the Description of the videos).

Sora VS Julius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojR3yS1ueU

Riku VS Julius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRDfdspBFDU

Hope this helps! ;)

sephiroth in kh2 is really easy, i still dont understand why people classify him as such a hard boss stat wise hes only around lvl 45-60

I found that Sephiroth in KH1 was somewhat easier than in KH2. Just block, Superglide, and repeatedly use Strike Raid. And use Elixers instead of Curaga. Save your MP points for the quick moves.

For Julius, it's simply a matter of mashing the X and A buttons, frequently use Flowmotion, and dodge as much as you can. I beat him with quick moves like Ars Arcanum and Dark Aura. There is no real strategy for beating him. And whoever said anything about Dream Eaters is wrong. Dream Eaters are not permitted in the fight.

And why isn't anyone saying anything about the optional bosses Phantom, Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan from KH1? Kurt Zisa was hard, Phantom was almost a nightmare, and Ice Titan was practically a bitch to beat. I only beat him once in my lifetime.