Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you bought the PSP vita already?

Have you bought the PSP vita already?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought the PSP vita already?

• Yes, I have. It's truly awesome!
    • Yes, I have. I didn't like it that much, but it's not that bad, either.
    • No, not yet. But I will soon.
    • Nah... And I don't intend to unless they make a KH game for it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I would love to buy the limited edition Assassin;'s Creed 3: Liberation PS Vita Bundle Pack but I am saving my money for the Wii U. And why would you only buy a Vita just for one game? That really isn't the best motive to purchase a console. I mean really, who buys a console for 1 game?

Nope.

Sony makes the best consoles. But they don't make the best handhelds. Nintendo make the best handhelds.

Common sense.

You know, it's kinda funny really. Sony makes the best consoles but doesn't make the best handhelds. While Nintendo makes the best handhels but not the best consoles. And then there's Microsoft, who can't make any good gaminig system.

I didn't buy one but my brother did win one in some sweepstakes sometime ago, he's bent on selling it though, I just hope he'll hold on to it long enough so that if they announce a KH game for it we can keep it, otherwise the vita doesn't really interest me at all :P

I bought a psp for BBS, I bought a 3DS for DDD.

I dont want to buy another system for KH again.

DAMMIT NOMURA make a KH game multiplatform!

So you buy all your systems only if a KH game is on it? No offence but that's the saddest excuse ever to buy a console. You are totally missing out on a lot of good games. Sure, Kingdom Hearts is a great series but that gives no reason to only buy a console all for 1 game. You should seriously try other games like Kid Icarus: Uprising (which I highly recommend you play because it has a great story, voice cast, and gameplay), Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss 3D, ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7,and Resident Evil: revelations. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in those games. especially with Kid Icarus: Uprising and Resident Evil: Revelations. Edited by Tails

I find it odd that there is no definite no answer. I don`t intend to get the Vita unless there is a sudden dramatic change and suddenly a bunch of games I want become exclusive to it... and that`s not happening.

Why is there no option to just say `no`?

Unless they make a GOOD kh game, then no. But it's kinda waste of money to buy a console just for kh (though I do end up playing other games on them ofc) but I'm not interested in a psvita. So maybe they release a crappy game and I'll just play a ROM >_>

It's okay. The touch screen is a bit buggy at times and I don't like that it FORCES me to use the touch screen at almost all times. I feel like my buttons are useless...

Um, no, buttons are far from useless. And the latest update allows you to use buttons to go through the menu.

Anyways, yes, I have a Vita.

Edited by KissyFace