Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rage God

KH3D The 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses

This is what I think the seven lights and thirteen darknesses are going to be. I'm going to explain why for some of the lights and darknesses that need to be explained in ( )

Lights

1.Sora(true he isn't a master but he will probably become one in KH3 and it would be stupid that he isn't a light even though you have played as him since the first game)

2.Riku

3.Kairi(secret ending)

4.Mickey

5.Ven

6.Aqua

7.Terra(He is one of the main characters of BBS and Mickey said that he is one of them, true lea became a keyblade wielder but he is still fairly new and maybe at first Lea will be Terra's replacement but once he gets rescued i'm sure he will be a light)

Darknesses

1.Xehanort

2.Braig/Xigbar

3.Xemnas

4.Ansem

5.Young Xehanort

6.Saix/Isa

7.Demyx

8.Luxord

9.Marluxia

10.Larxene

11.Vanitas(maybe)(He is pure darknesses and maybe when Ven wakes up so will Vanitas since he is a part of him)

12.Terranort(maybe)(Maybe they will time travel to get him like Young Xehanort)

13.Terra(maybe)(Since Xehanort said he became "my new vessel" and he is still trapped by Xehanort or maybe he will be a temporally darkness then becomes a light)

I know you are probably wondering why i didn't include Xaldin/Dilan,Vexen/Even,Lexaeus/Aeleus and Zexion/Ienzo it's because they became whole human people again

Edited by Rage God

The amount of these threads is Too Damn high!

Sadly that is true but I wanted to post my version of the Lights and Darknesses because some people's versions made no since at all

Highly doubt Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene will be the new darkness.

Xemnas said they are not worthy.

I still believe the new members are incarnations of Xehanort from the past, and present. And maybe a couple new characters as well.

Why do I have a funny feeling that Sephiroth might be in the new organization? /shot

Highly doubt Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene will be the new darkness.

Xemnas said they are not worthy.

I still believe the new members are incarnations of Xehanort from the past, and present. And maybe a couple new characters as well.

Why do I have a funny feeling that Sephiroth might be in the new organization? /shot

How do you know he meant that towards them he might of say that towards Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo he took Isa and Braig who is part of that group who lived on Radiant Garden. Plus Xehanort isn't stupid why would he watse his time making more copies of himself than using other people. Edited by Rage God

Xemnas mentioned that not all were fit due to either lack of will (not sure who would fit here...but maybe apprentices III-V and possibly Roxas & Xion), weakness of body (Demyx, Zexion,Vexen) or lack of trust (Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel fit here). I'm surprised though that Dilan didn't become one considering how his Nobody was while Saix the traitor in disguise did become one of the 13.

I completly agree with you about who the 7 lights are. I had my doubts with Kairi and Terra since Kairi is a princess of heart and Terra is one of Xehanort's vessels. But after seeing the secret ending of 3D it can't be any clearer that she is indeed one of the guardians of light and Terra is one of the main characters in BbS so I'd imagine he would either break free, be rescued or who knows, maybe he has been already restored. About the 13 darknesses I do not completly agree with you. But I suppose that there are at least 2 other organization members in addition to Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix. Cause I don't believe that Xemnas went through so much trouble to reclute 13 candidates just to get 2 out of 13. Braig was already on his side so he would have just taken Saix out of the entire organization? I don't think so. Terra- Xehanort is defenitly a member. I disagree that MX is in possession of Terra and Terra- Xehanort, because T-X is already Terra possessed by Xehanort. I agree with Vanitas being one of the members since as you said he is pure darkness. But I'm still pondering about who the remainig members of the organization are. I would want to see the X-blade been forge.

Edited by geocenter

I would like to clarify something even though this may not be the appropiate place to do so since this is another topic. I've been watching the secret ending of 3D and noticed that Yen Sid mentioned that the light within the X-blade divided into seven to protect the number of pure hearts in the world. The princesses of Heart are not the seven lights that where within the X-blade. I thought that I mention it because there has been some confusion over this.

Edited by geocenter