Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?

What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the bosses in KH3D?

• I think they were pretty strong. Hard to defeat.
    • I think they were more or less. Not so strong, but not the weakest.
    • I think they were pretty weak. Took most of them down without bigger problems.
    • Can't say since I haven't played it yet.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Hmm, let's see.

***SPOILERS! INCLUDES ALL KH3D BOSSES!***

(please note that I played the Standard mode)

Hockomonkey

(Sora/Riku) - Pretty easy. Although it was the first boss, even the rematch version wasn't that hard.

Wargoyle (if I got that right)

(Riku) - This one was actuall a toss-up. I beat it on the first try, but it took some genuine effort.

(Sora) - Oh, good grief. This thing was a PAIN! It took me several tries to get it. GRR!

Char/Chill-Lobsters

(Riku) - Firecrab got burned! The upside-down thing wasn't that tough, and the boss was easy to figure out.

(Sora) - The only real difference here was a colder entree and a cool end-battle scene.

Rinzler/Commantis

(Riku) - The mantis took me a couple of tries to get, but once I got the pattern it was game over.

(Sora) - It was a pretty cool battle, though I think I kind of cheated. Whenever Rinzler flipped the screen, I just mashed Y to guard. Not too hard, but somewhat challenging.

Holey Moley/Pete

(Riku) - GAH-GRR-GUFF-GRGHGHGHGH!!! This is the most annoyin boss in all of the KH universe! The stupid Hyenas in KHII were less annoying than this!

(Sora) - Meh. It had a very small challenge to it, but the scenes were fun.

Chernabog/Spellican

(Riku) - Cool! A drop boss! This was one of my favorite boss fights, actually. Shame you can't retry it.

(Sora) - Boy, this stupid bird was tough. And those brooms! Those electric-shooting, pain in the hinie, brooms! It took me a few tries, but I got it. This is an ideal boss, right here.

Xemnas

Not bad at all. I actually had to go back and level up a bit before I could beat him, but he was a pretty good fight.

Ansem - SoD

(Form 1) - Classic. A good, tough fight and solid battle overall.

(Form 2) - This one took me a few tries. I do kind of wish this one had a replay; it was fun.

ABCN

Boy, at first - hardest boss of the game! After five minutes - piece of cake. It basically repeats a pattern of attacks and once you know those, you can easily kick its butt.

YMX

This is my favorite boss of the game. Awesome battle, awesome plot point, awesome background music. Glad you can re-fight him.

Final Boss (to prevent spoiling)

Very tough, and well done. A good fight to end the game on. It was as tough as it should be and not too easy.

Julius (I doubt this name alone will spoil you)

A very obscure, but cool referance. It took me like 30 tries, but I got the ULTIMA KEYBLADE! Although Unbound's better, in my opinion. Very hard secret boss.

Anyone else? No? Well, there's my opinions.

Edited by Halestorm

Not too hard. Most of the bosses I died on was either because I was underleveled or I wasn't used to the gameplay yet. The final bosses were ok. The last boss I loved not because of the battle but because he's

Ven and Vanitas.

They are hard to beat, but not so hard as others. Wargoyle (Side Sora) was pretty difficult, but I beat it the first time. Ansem SoD (2nd battle) was hard to beat too, but with 2 or 3 Curaga commands it's easy. And finally YMX was the only one who was really hard for me (more than Julius). The Final Boss was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easy... I expected something harder. Although they all are harder than the bosses of Birth by Sleep.

I played on standard(I will beat it on proud and critical)

The only bosses that I had a little problems are:second visit traverse town that three bosses all at once(died one time)and ansem second form (died 3 or 4 times)

i never died on any boss fights after wargoyle. but thats because i lost to wargoyle for both characters about 40TIMES! so i leveled up extremely high before i left that world and i was usually ten levels above the reccomended.

i got lucky in the ansem SOD battle but luckily i cured myself in time before those annoying black orbs got to me.

I thought they were easy. The most difficulty I had with bosses was actually KH2 (first game I played, first RPG I played, first game you needed to level up I played)

Some were just annoying.

I had more difficulty trying to pass the light cycle (before the dreameater boss even appeared) cause I am terrible at driving/light cycling?

In my point of view, I found them pretty easy. Hockomonkey was a bit harder than I expected, because I was so used to the Demo version of DDD than the actual game :P I totally forgot that I didn't have the advanced commands like I did in the demo

Then, there was the Xehanorts....