Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Oniaku

KH3D Theory on the 7 lights

I just realized that there are seven non-dark keyblade wielders that can actually do stuff without any problems being fixed:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4.Mickey

5. Data Sora

6. Lingering Will

7. Lea

So, anybody think these are plausible candidates?

Lingering Will?

Data Sora?

that would most likely never happen

because they don't know where this "Lingering Will" is?

Besides it's just a remnant, not the actual person.

The 2 to replace those guys are Aqua (they located her) and Ventus (they don't know where he is, but he has a possibility of becoming one of the seven)

Lingering Will?

Data Sora?

that would most likely never happen

because they don't know where this "Lingering Will" is?

Besides it's just a remnant, not the actual person.

The 2 to replace those guys are Aqua (they located her) and Ventus (they don't know where he is, but he has a possibility of becoming one of the seven)

I said without doing anything to help someone. They'd have to help Aqua out of the realm of darkness, and give ven his heart back.

so

I just realized that there are seven non-dark keyblade wielders that can actually do stuff without any problems being fixed:

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4.Mickey

5. Data Sora

6. Lingering Will

7. Lea

so what do you mean by "keyblade wielders that can actually do stuff without any problems being fixed" data sora is just data and a copy which i highly doubt can leave the data world lingering will i dont think can leave the grave yard. i think a way better choice would be aqua and ven but i know i am not the only one that thinks that and also know that hey anything can happen so hell you might be right

wouldn't both characters need help to get out of there respective worlds especially data sora.

No, Data-Riku can transport people in and out, so I'm sure he can get Data-Sora out. And Lingering Will is at the Keyblade Graveyard, where the final battle will most likely take place.

Really? Because Riku got it from Terra and so on, but Sora wasn't Touched by either of them unless you count Aqua but she onlu sensed it in Riku. Thats pretty much all I think on it.

I think Sora earned one for himself when the Keyblade rejected Riku in the first game.

Really? Because Riku got it from Terra and so on, but Sora wasn't Touched by either of them unless you count Aqua but she onlu sensed it in Riku. Thats pretty much all I think on it.

Sora wields his own keyblade and can DUAL wield bc of Vens heart . Nomura has already confirmed Sora is the only person so far to wield without the ceremony .

sora is able to wield the keyblade not only because of vens heart but also Riku was going to get the keyblade first but he went to the darkness so the keyblade chose sora and i also think that aquas spell on kairi might also have helped a little bit only a little

Lingering Will is in Keyblade Graveyard. Last battle takes place in Keyblade Graveyard.

Lingering Will is in Keyblade Graveyard. Last battle takes place in Keyblade Graveyard.

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Kairi

4.Mickey

5. Data Sora

6. Lingering Will

7. Lea

You forgot Demyx.

I though the other two were Terra and Aqua.

Aqua is for sure.

About the Lingering Will he only appeared in the final mix so the chance is low.

Edited by KH4Real