Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alexaclmn

KH3D What happen to Terra body?!

Ok near the end xhenort(i think i spelled it right) has turn into his normal self. I understand that after you kill a nobody they turn into there orignal form and all. But since Terra body has been destroyed by sora and riku it wouldn't make sense for him to return. Can someone give me insight on this?

It appears that Master Xehanort's heart has won the struggle of the possession of Terra's body and his heart shaped it to appear like the old man. It is likely he has done this by eithe completely engulfing Terra's heart or expelling it, though the first option appears to be the case.

Edited by devereauxr

We dont know for sure what happened to Terra . Its purposely meant to be a mystery except for MX stating he 'belongs' to his side . I kinda think that MX is Terras body with MX's heart in control since MX told Terra his heart was gonna consume his . Since the heart shapes the vessel , he appears as the old man even though hes still in Terras body .

Its a mystery, but one that's meant to be solved in kh3.

If anyone remembers, back in the BBS Ultimania Nomura brought up something that might pertain to this question:

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.

Which is quite obvious, but does anyone else find it odd that he would quickly say something so trivial? I took it as a hint to pay attention to that scene. It may be that because when XH was defeated first, Xehanort's heart led it to return to that body, and not wait for the Xemnas to be defeated.

Its a mystery, but one that's meant to be solved in kh3.

If anyone remembers, back in the BBS Ultimania Nomura brought up something that might pertain to this question:

Which is quite obvious, but does anyone else find it odd that he would quickly say something so trivial? I took it as a hint to pay attention to that scene. It may be that because when XH was defeated first, Xehanort's heart led it to return to that body, and not wait for the Xemnas to be defeated.

Wasn't Nomura just referring to the Lingering-sentiment?

I think Terranort's body is now one of the 13 vessel and the MX we saw in the end of DDD, was from BBS time (Before he took Terra's body), thats why he desapear with the others. Also when YMX said that his actual version is coming (something like that xD) he said that because, at the end of BBS Xehanort turned into Terranort. So MX just exist until that event.

I think Terranort's body is now one of the 13 vessel and the MX we saw in the end of DDD, was from BBS time (Before he took Terra's body), thats why he desapear with the others. Also when YMX said that his actual version is coming (something like that xD) he said that because, at the end of BBS Xehanort turned into Terranort. So MX just exist until that event.

Nah, he was talking about the old man Mater Xehanort. It's pretty obvious.

Unfortunately, Terra's heart most likely has been completely engulfed by the MX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- In the secret event Xehanort says “The heart that resides within Terra’s heart.” Who’s heart is it?

Nomura : I can’t say just yet, but I’ve set it so that you’ll know who it is. Listen to Xehanort’s words closely, and read his reports carefully. I think you’ll know who it is then.

-- Was Master Xehanort the one who delivered the final blow to Master Eraqus?

Nomura: Because it was necessary to avoid showing such a cruel scene, it's difficult to tell from the presentation, but that's right. Terra saw this happen right in front of his eyes, so when he realised at the Keyblade Graveyard that Master Xehanort intends to harm Ventus and Aqua, this drives him to anger, saying, "Not only my father Eraqus..."* As an aside, although he says "my father", and we see from Eraqus' words that he thinks of Terra like a son, Terra and Eraqus are not actually father and son. Also, in his final moments Eraqus falls towards Terra - an important meaning is hidden in this scene.

Edited by Alan Smithee

Hi again lolz :P Um.. still havin trouble with time travel i see... ok xD 1 more tip: If really MX was from the past, this would mean that YMX could bring himself? if that was possible he could bring himself 13 times from the beginning lolz without going through this << brain killer>> plan :D So my tip is: you cant bring smone who exists at the present alrdy :)