Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MyDixieRect

KH3D Suppose Isa/Saix wasn't actually a bad guy *spoilers*

Haha, yeah! Now the question is, would Lea be able to bring himself to make the kill if he gains the upper hand? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png :P

If he had no choice , maybe . But i think he knows now whats up with Isa so maybe hes gonna try to find a way to save him .Especially now that hes got a keyblade .We shall see.

If he had no choice , maybe . But i think he knows now whats up with Isa so maybe hes gonna try to find a way to save him .Especially now that hes got a keyblade .We shall see.

Well, Lea will always be there to bring his friends back...

90% sure everything I'm going to say has been said already

I think Saix was completely "norted" by then and MX is just messing with Lea. As for Isa I think he was never really a bad guy, he was just "nortified" possibly right before KH1 or Days (Flaming Lea had a theory they were experimented on so maybe even then). I feel so sorry for Isa thinking about it ;_; before KH3D I never thought I'd say that

And their friendship didn't die, Xehanort's a friendship killer.

I'm sure Lea will save him somehow.

Because he was telling him what to do via his consciousness. .Saix didnt utter one word like he was a robot .He would also be the perfect person to send after Lea bc MX knew they used to be childhood friends .The choice would be obvious .Plus he did it right after Xigbar/Braig said ' What now you old coot ? " and MX smiles and then Saix/Isa leaps up and attacks . Looks like MX ordered him through his norted consciousness to me .

Both .Its shown in game specifically with YMX and talked about in either/both the DDD Ulimania and May 10 Famitsu Interviews

These and in case anyone else want to to dispute MX's ability to assimilate with his vessels here is the exerpt from the Famitsu interview.

It was when the figures started appearing in the thrones.

Nomura: Indeed. Time was stopped just as Master Xehanort was materializing. So he moved his consciousness to Young Xehanort’s body. Reacting to this, King Mickey exclaimed, “That’s impossible!” Young Xehanort was holding a Keyblade that he originally wasn’t able to handle thanks to Master Xehanort’s power. Though the keychain on it is different, the Keyblade he takes out is Master Xehanort’s.

Edited by devereauxr