Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MyDixieRect

KH3D Suppose Isa/Saix wasn't actually a bad guy *spoilers*

At Where Nothing Gathers when Lea rescues Sora and Isa goes to attack him, what if he was actually protecting him? By lunging at him first he made sure none of the other Norts would bother getting to him too and harming him. Then, when his hood flies off and Isa's staring him down it's his way of discretely saying "Get out of here! It's not safe."

Just a nitpick, but that was Siax, not Isa. Notice the nobody thorns when he summoned his claymore. And wayfinder is right, Lea and Isa'a friendship is dead since Days.

Well Xehanort did "Nortify" him didn't he? So I don't think he would leave any room for betrayal in that, considering he has to get so many people.

This plus the fact that Isa attacking Lea might have been Xehanort's way of messing with Lea.

All of the Seekers of Darkness have Xehanort's heart in them. MX confirmed it himself. Unless Saïx has Riku's level of Darkness resistance, he's not betraying Xehanort anytime soon.

Just a nitpick, but that was Siax, not Isa. Notice the nobody thorns when he summoned his claymore. And wayfinder is right, Lea and Isa'a friendship is dead since Days.

We don't know that for sure, Isa is no where to be seen after the Nobodies come back as people and then we see a guy that looks just like him at Where Nothing Gathers. It could be either one until it's confirmed.

Going by what we see and hear in-game and in the Ultimania, the most likely possibility is that he's the reborn Isa, but using his nobody name to signify his loyalty (if it can be called that) to Xehanort.

We don't know that for sure, Isa is no where to be seen after the Nobodies come back as people and then we see a guy that looks just like him at Where Nothing Gathers. It could be either one until it's confirmed.

Fun fact: Ienzo was going to explain if it was possible that Isa and Braig weren't re-completed at all...but Lea stops him. I wonder what he was going to say...

An admittedly interesting theory, and it would be kind of fun to have a Severus Snape "Is he good or is he evil" thing going on during Kingdom Hearts III...but I do have to agree with everyone else and say that the evidence points to him really being in league with Xehanort for the long haul. But I am all for fun theories!

Youre trying really hard to keep the IsaxLea ship alive, arent you?

No I'm actually part of the KH anti shipping fanclub Dracozombie started yesterday. This is nothing to do with shipping it would just be nice if their friendship didn't die.

Anyway guys this was more of a what if scenario than what I actually think. Although I would be lying if I didn't say a part of me thinks it's true ;_;

Edited by Winner's Proof

I think at that point, Saix still had sort of some control in himself, so perhaps, he did protected Lea.

But since he's being more and more ''Nortified'' with time, i think he won't be able to think like protecting a friend again.

HOWEVER, because of Days, i don't think he did, after all, they're not really friends anymore, i guess.

Suddenly Isa has a much more interesting position in the kh story..... I actually care about him only because of his friendship with Lea.... Nomura wouldn't do all he did with them in KHBBS if he wasn't going to eventually save Isa's reputation. I really respected him as a person in BBS he was very wise. And I just hate to see Lea pained about it. That was his best friend!

It was confirmed from Nomura that MX can send his consciousness to another incarnation of his which is why Saix attacked lea without being told to.

But when MX sent his consciousness to YMX, he got all fired up with yellow eyes and darkness, Saix looked as stoic as ever. Unless they're not the same thing...? And if he did that just makes me wonder why he'd choose Isa? Especially when they are stronger people there...

But when MX sent his consciousness to YMX, he got all fired up with yellow eyes and darkness, Saix looked as stoic as ever. Unless they're not the same thing...? And if he did that just makes me wonder why he'd choose Isa? Especially when they are stronger people there...

Because he was telling him what to do via his consciousness. .Saix didnt utter one word like he was a robot .He would also be the perfect person to send after Lea bc MX knew they used to be childhood friends .The choice would be obvious .Plus he did it right after Xigbar/Braig said ' What now you old coot ? " and MX smiles and then Saix/Isa leaps up and attacks . Looks like MX ordered him through his norted consciousness to me .

Interesting what-if, but I still agree with the others that Isa/Saix was pretty Norted at that point. It'd be cool if that was what happened, but it doesn't seem likely.

But wait, where does it say MX can send his conscious to other Norts? I haven't played DDD, only watched some cutscenes, so is it stated in-game, or is there an interview I'm missing?

Because he was telling him what to do via his consciousness. .Saix didnt utter one word like he was a robot .He would also be the perfect person to send after Lea bc MX knew they used to be childhood friends .The choice would be obvious .Plus he did it right after Xigbar/Braig said ' What now you old coot ? " and MX smiles and then Saix/Isa leaps up and attacks . Looks like MX ordered him through his norted consciousness to me .

Dang it Lea! I was about to say the same thing >.<

But anyways, yes exactly what she said is correct.

Interesting what-if, but I still agree with the others that Isa/Saix was pretty Norted at that point. It'd be cool if that was what happened, but it doesn't seem likely.

But wait, where does it say MX can send his conscious to other Norts? I haven't played DDD, only watched some cutscenes, so is it stated in-game, or is there an interview I'm missing?

Both .Its shown in game specifically with YMX and talked about in either/both the DDD Ulimania and May 10 Famitsu Interviews

Oh wow, watching that scene again you might be right...MX even squints at Lea (a tiny bit) like he's targeting him, or he he's just a slow blinker. xD

Edited by Winner's Proof