Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FurySpark

KH3D Terra's Cross *Maybe Spoilers*

In Birth by sleep Terra, Ven and Aqua all have those X shaped things on them. But Aqua and Ventus have a symbol in the middle of the X which could mean somthing. But Terra on the other hand doesn't have a symbol in the middle its just an X.

Maybe im just being to like "OOO just cause its an x means its the same as Dream Drop Distance" But i dunno what do you guys think?

Maybe it means somthing, Maybe they know where Terra is all the time. But since Ven and Aqua have that symbol in the middle maybe its blocking that affect. Or im just being werid

But what do you think? Is it all just in my head or does this actually mean something!?!?! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR AN ALL NEW DRAGON BALL Z!!!!

In Birth by sleep Terra, Ven and Aqua all have those X shaped things on them. But Aqua and Ventus have a symbol in the middle of the X which could mean somthing. But Terra on the other hand doesn't have a symbol in the middle its just an X.

Maybe im just being to like "OOO just cause its an x means its the same as Dream Drop Distance" But i dunno what do you guys think?

Maybe it means somthing, Maybe they know where Terra is all the time. But since Ven and Aqua have that symbol in the middle maybe its blocking that affect. Or im just being werid

But what do you think? Is it all just in my head or does this actually mean something!?!?! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR AN ALL NEW DRAGON BALL Z!!!!

Probably just coincidence. But they did seem to know where to find the 3 all the time. Who knows.

Gotta remember the X Sora had on his clothes in 3D was engraved onto the clothing. It wasn't crossing strap or belts, unlike 90% of all other pieces of clothing that look like an X. Only engraved ones count. Just look at Saïx.

o.o It all makes sense now.

Gotta remember the X Sora had on his clothes in 3D was engraved onto the clothing. It wasn't crossing strap or belts, unlike 90% of all other pieces of clothing that look like an X. Only engraved ones count. Just look at Saïx.

Where is Braig's X? o.o

Where is Braig's X? o.o

No idea, although it's very possible the engraved X is only needed with vessels that don't have a piece of Xehanort's heart yet. Like Sora, and most likely Isa before he became nortified. Braig was with MX during most of BBS after they met each other, so he shouldn't have needed an X, especially since he became nortified rather soon.

No idea, although it's very possible the engraved X is only needed with vessels that don't have a piece of Xehanort's heart yet. Like Sora, and most likely Isa before he became nortified. Braig was with MX during most of BBS after they met each other, so he shouldn't have needed an X, especially since he became nortified rather soon.

Ah, was wondering if there was a moment I missed where you saw on on his ass or something, cause I never seen one on his face xD