Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

In which game system would you like to see the next KH game?

In which game system would you like to see the next KH game?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. In which game system would you like to see the next KH game?

• PS3/Xbox 360.
    • DS/3DS.
    • PSP/Vita.
    • In future new game systems.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

If it's on the Vita i'm going to kill myself.

So please, I want it on the PS3. Or even PS2.

Xbox 360!!! because I can't get a ps3...not that it matters with everyone else's opinion xD Although i wish it went back to Ps2 T^T

Oh. My. God. People who want it on the PS2 other than me! D: Edited by solantap

Knowing the next kh won't be kh3, I'd prefer if it were on psp but ig we are talking abt kh3, ps3 obviously (I wouldn't mind going with a dual release for xbox as well)

I wish I could vote for 2 but I chose PS3. I wish the next kingdom hearts be on Vita too!

Half of each of the first three options are silly ones.

The Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable and Xbox 360 are old technology.

It's clear that Square Enix are focusing on the Nintendo 3DS now and are done with the DS after the release of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance].

While the recent Final Fantasy release for the PSP you'd think is it for the PSP.

And the Xbox 360 wasn't anything special when it was released at that.

Use modern technology.

Anyway. It's been pretty much confirmed that the next title in the series will be Kingdom Hearts III and it will be for the PlayStation 3.

The only thing they could release before KH3 would be Birth by Sleep -Volume 2- on the PS Vita.

In the mean time they can release a HD collection featuring Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep for the PS3.

Agreed! This is exactly what I was thinking.

I'd prefer it to be exclusive to the PS4. So yeah, next gen for me.. It would be a missed opportunity not to produce it for next gen systems when the PS4 is rumoured to be released at the end of 2013

I honestly think before anything else it should be on ps3. Then get a "not as great but still cool" port to 3ds. Possibly a Wii u version? And I guess for the people who don't have any of that and don't want to pay $200 dollars for a new game system it could go to Xbox360.

PSP or 3DS, as I have those and no money for a Vita right now. xD Also, as the next KH game can't be #3, no point in having it on a big fancy console yet.

I'd like to see it on the ps3 cause i pretty much plan on getting one xP

Also i feel it would be cool if it came out on the 360 cause that would be like a victory for KH. You know, cause initially X-box thought KH was too childish to be on their system and then BAM! They'll be like,"Nomura can we have one of the most awsomest games ever on our console?please? We're sorry we turned you down".. Oh yeah http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cool.png

Edited by Xatah