Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AntonioKHT

KH3D Been thinking this since KH2...

Fine if they decide to not add more FF characters, but at least finish the story of the one that already appeared, especially the misterious letter that Squall recieved in the KH2 credits(ok, whe know is from Rinoa, but still...)

I myself found odd how Lea and the others appeared in radiant garden without the Restoration comitte showing up

Well the Restoration committee probably didn't think it necessary to put guards around Ansem's lab when nothing happens there.

At least they didn't have to put up guards when they returned. Dilan and Aeleus were guards before they went under.

Honestly, I dunno what you're thinking, but I'm pretty sure Leon and Gang had just as much importance in KH2 as they did in KH1. But they're not the main characters, so if their role felt smaller, then that's fine.

It's true but I don't find it to be a big problem. The game is focused only on it's main characters not in others from other game which I find quite reasonable

There's no point in concentrating on the alternate characters, to be honest. They're just fillers of screen and plot space.

Although, the Sephiroth side quest in KH 1 and 2 did make for good experience and items.

Now i understood what you said. i have nothing against your opinion if that's what you got from what I posted. i just didn't understand anything from before

Oh alright and I think cecil would be awesome >.< He would fight you cause hes corrupted by darkness then become a paladin and help you during the end!