Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Xian Cano

KHIII Wii U?

Kingdom hearts could do for PSVita who had links with the Kingdom Hears 3 PS3.

and use the second screen for PSVita as The Kingdom Hearts PS3.

remember that the PS VITA can work even better than the Wii U controller

It would be even better interaction with the Vita because he is multi-touch capacitive touchscreen.

That is true. But not everyone who has a ps3 has a vita. So it would have to be optional. Agian that would take away from the central gameplay.

Note that Nomura did say he was tired of having each game on a different platform and was going to try and change that for the next game. He said they want to stop alienating fans. So there is a really good chance KH3 will be on 2 consoles. Which I would assume to be Wii U and PS4 (unless the PS4 is still a few years off, which I highly doubt)

Note that Nomura did say he was tired of having each game on a different platform and was going to try and change that for the next game. He said they want to stop alienating fans. So there is a really good chance KH3 will be on 2 consoles. Which I would assume to be Wii U and PS4 (unless the PS4 is still a few years off, which I highly doubt)

They still might be a while off for the PS4. Sony has said they wont say anything about PS4 until they know they can make a significant jump in qualty from the PS3.

Don't think KH3 will come for PS4. Even if the PS4 is out.

Besides it should be on PS3 cause kh1/2 were on PS2 and they are just skipping PS3?

Well if they really are going to do the Kingdom Hearts HD thing, I'm sure that will be on PS3. Edited by XaonSchock

Yeah, you gave some good ideas. Made me want to have a KH3 like you said, and buy a Wii U right now =D. But idk, seems tradition to have a KH numbered title on a playstation, I like the controls like KH1 and 2, but those extras ideas were really good, really. You should work on something like that, you're kinda creative xD

And like you said yourself, people don't like Nintendo consoles too much... They would loose too many sales, It wouldn't be that worthy

Thanx a lot :D lol

And BTW, (to every Wii U Naysayers) I totally agree, KH3 would probably fit PS3 better, but I'm just stating my IDEAS, and TBH, and hate all you want, the Wii U actually, MIGHT, if not WILL, be more powerful than the PS3 and XBOX 360, FACT. plus Kingdom Hearts has been on Nintendo AND Sony almost evenly, so the possibility of it being on both Wii U AND PS3 isn't just some crazy theory, its kinda likely. in fact, I think Nomura said he wanted it to be on more than one console, (since KH is such a console whore). so I won't be surprised if it happens x) haha

Well if they really are going to do the Kingdom Hearts HD thing, I'm sure that will be on PS3.

IF a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection comes out for the Wii U (Like the rumors say) Then I will bet all the Munnys in the world that KH3 will come out for the Wii U along with the PS3, that I'm Absolutely sure of because think about it, why would they want Wii U owners to buy an expensive game that recaps a story they wont even finish unless they buy a new console? that would piss A LOT of KH fans off

I'd say PS3 would be my first choice, and Wii U would be second. I think it should be on both though :)

Sorry Xbox fans I think it should not be on xbox because it would obviously have reduced quality. Look at FFXIII, for example. it was only on one disc, with slightly better graphics, and they could've even put a theater mode(for the cgi) on the ps3, but it wouldn't be possible because they would have to add a 5th disc for the xbox! It's just not suited for Xbox. I think KH should stick with Nintendo and Sony, nothing else.

IF a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection comes out for the Wii U (Like the rumors say) Then I will bet all the Munnys in the world that KH3 will come out for the Wii U along with the PS3, that I'm Absolutely sure of because think about it, why would they want Wii U owners to buy an expensive game that recaps a story they wont even finish unless they buy a new console? that would piss A LOT of KH fans off

Where are these rumors coming from? I have never heard them.

good ideas but then wed lose the whole awesome terrible feel of button mashhyness, and i really dont like the wii (i was so happy when my dog chewed up the wii tablet. that tablet was.....) If kh would go with wii u mechanics and be more of a touch screen game then it already is (ds does it fine) i wouldnt like it that much plus id have to start from the gorund up again and raise enough money for the wii u and the game itself lol

I say keep the numbered titles to the PlayStation at the least. I'm not going out to buy another Nintendo system to play yet another game that shouldn't be on that system. I personally believe the numbered titles should never be put onto a Nintendo system.

No way. It needs to be on ps3. It would be better quality, longer and have so much more content. Plus the WII U is a mistake.

yeah no. This makes no firetrucking sense, and you gave nothing to back it up. As it stands, the Wii U is projected to be roughly on par with, or a little worse or better than the PS3. The content wouldn't change between consoles. There's is NO firetrucking reason why the game would be shorter or light on content because it's on the Wii U.

One a game is exclusive to one console it turns out better, because they only focus on the one console.

It's a Wii with a tablet. How is it not?

Yes, and a game can easily be exclusive to the wii U, or ported to another system LATER.Or be ported by another team. Or just have a longer development time to get it on multiple consoles.

And how is just having a tablet automatically make something as mistake?

I'm not being a fanboy. I love Nintendo. (The Super Nintendo is my favorite system ever) That's why the Wii U makes me sad. They didn't really do anything with it. It's a Wii. With Wii Controllers, 1 tablet and updated graphics. To me it seems like they are just playing it safe. It seems like they said hey people like the Wii. Why don't we just make that again, just different. Why settle for gimmicks? I expect more out of Nintendo.

EDIT: Yes I am claiming it as a fact. That is why Kingdom Hearts is such a quality game. When they put out a game it is on one console. When a company is putting a game on one console the focus is on what that console can do. When games go multiplatform the ideas get scattered. Therfor the games lack in quality.

No, the Wii U is as much the Wii as the SNES is the NES. The Wii U has buffed graphics, proper online and online shopping, a multi-functional tablet, the addition pf proper controllers, and is an overall powerhouse console with a tonne of unique features.

And again with this multiplatform bullshit BEING MULTICONSOLE doesn't just make a game lack quality. There are PLENTY of multiconsole games that are FAR more polished than exclusive games. If a company CARES, it'll be good. They would definitely CARE about KH3.

That is true. But not everyone who has a ps3 has a vita. So it would have to be optional. Agian that would take away from the central gameplay.

Well, the Wii U has standard controllers without a touchscreen, so I'd imagine the game would only have optional touchscreen controls anyways.

They still might be a while off for the PS4. Sony has said they wont say anything about PS4 until they know they can make a significant jump in qualty from the PS3.

Well if they really are going to do the Kingdom Hearts HD thing, I'm sure that will be on PS3.

WHY are you so sure? EXPLAIN your opinions, Give SOME degree of reasoning. SHOW SOME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE.

Seriously. Ugh. I hate posts like this. No backing, no reasoning, just silly abstract ideas that a person insistently leans on despite being ridiculously flimsy and overall moronic.

yeah no. This makes no firetrucking sense, and you gave nothing to back it up. As it stands, the Wii U is projected to be roughly on par with, or a little worse or better than the PS3. The content wouldn't change between consoles. There's is NO firetrucking reason why the game would be shorter or light on content because it's on the Wii U.

Yes, and a game can easily be exclusive to the wii U, or ported to another system LATER.Or be ported by another team. Or just have a longer development time to get it on multiple consoles.

And how is just having a tablet automatically make something as mistake?

No, the Wii U is as much the Wii as the SNES is the NES. The Wii U has buffed graphics, proper online and online shopping, a multi-functional tablet, the addition pf proper controllers, and is an overall powerhouse console with a tonne of unique features.

And again with this multiplatform bullshit BEING MULTICONSOLE doesn't just make a game lack quality. There are PLENTY of multiconsole games that are FAR more polished than exclusive games. If a company CARES, it'll be good. They would definitely CARE about KH3.

Well, the Wii U has standard controllers without a touchscreen, so I'd imagine the game would only have optional touchscreen controls anyways.

WHY are you so sure? EXPLAIN your opinions, Give SOME degree of reasoning. SHOW SOME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE.

Seriously. Ugh. I hate posts like this. No backing, no reasoning, just silly abstract ideas that a person insistently leans on despite being ridiculously flimsy and overall moronic.

Why are you getting so angry? What shows a lack of intelligence is a lack of self-control. Seriously man, you don't need to get all pissy. It's a conversation. You should learn how to have one sometime. They can be pretty fun. How is the SNES a NES? It revolutionalized gaming. It was a very significant jump from the NES. From the graphics to the controller to the sheer quality of games. Then the 64 came out. It introduced a whole new level of gaming. Then came the game cube Which made the quality much better and had some pretty great games. After that the WII came out. It was nice at first but I know I got tired of it and I also know many other people who have gotten tired of it. Now it comes to the Wii U. Which is an upgraded Wii with a tablet. I have a tablet. I dont need my game controller to be one. The whole thing is just a gimmick. The whole point of a game system is to play games. It's the same reason that I hate the Kinect. I have a computer, a tablet, a smart phone and a TV. Maybe it's just me, but I just want my damn gaming console to play games.

The reason if KHIII would be longer and have more content if it was on the PS3 is because of blu-ray. It can fit so much more onto it. Look at Final Fantasy XIII one blu-ray disk, three 360 disks. The disk itself is superior.

It couldn't just be easily imported later. The quality would drop. It happend with Oblivion when it was later ported to the PS3. Companys don't usually work that way where they develop a game longer on another system. They have deadlines to reach. My comment about just a Wii with a table was a Smart ass remark that I guess you didn't understand.

Why is Mario good or Zelda or Smash Brothers or many of other exclusive games. Why does Sonic suck now that hes not exclusive. Sure some games on multi platforms are good. But when it's exclusive it's better. Kingdom Hearts is usually on one console. Guns of the patriots is amazing. Theres Uncharted, Jack and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot. Just think about it. You have two totally different consoles the Wii U and PS3. The team isn't going to have a straight forward focus on gameplay. Their ideas have to be split on how they are going to make the same game work on two totally different consoles. Therefor lacking quality. I guess it depends on what you call a quality game. Because to me GTA, Gears of War and Call of Duty arent that.

What I meant to say about the The Hd collection was that it would be on the PS3 rather than the PS4 If it was on a Sony console. It could be on another system. It would be ridiculous if it was considering the button layout for KHI and KHII are set up for a Playstation controller.

If I accepted the Wii U for what it is that would just be me settling with what they throw at me. I want better than that. Why would I settle? Why would anybody? Maybe you arent or maybe you think you arent. I don't know. But to me the Wii U has nothing new and exciting. It doesn't help that all they always put out the same games all the time. I much rather go to my SNES and play Super Mario World or Zelda than play New Super Mario or Skyward Sword. I know I'm not the only one.

One more thing. Before you go insulting other peoples intelligence, you should read what write first. Because you yourself sound unintelligent and irrational.

Why are you getting so angry? What shows a lack of intelligence is a lack of self-control. Seriously man, you don't need to get all pissy. It's a conversation. You should learn how to have one sometime. They can be pretty fun. How is the SNES a NES? It revolutionalized gaming. It was a very significant jump from the NES. From the graphics to the controller to the sheer quality of games. Then the 64 came out. It introduced a whole new level of gaming. Then came the game cube Which made the quality much better and had some pretty great games. After that the WII came out. It was nice at first but I know I got tired of it and I also know many other people who have gotten tired of it. Now it comes to the Wii U. Which is an upgraded Wii with a tablet. I have a tablet. I dont need my game controller to be one. The whole thing is just a gimmick. The whole point of a game system is to play games. It's the same reason that I hate the Kinect. I have a computer, a tablet, a smart phone and a TV. Maybe it's just me, but I just want my damn gaming console to play games.

Not angry at all ;)

Now, first of all, I never called the SNES the NES, I was using that fact that it's silly to say that as a way to illustrate how ridiculous it would be to call the Wii U the Wii.

But for the sake of argument;

The SNES ie the same as the NES, but with better graphics and more buttons.

The Gamecube is the N64 but with better graphics and more buttons

The Wii is the Gamecube with better graphics and a new controller.

Going by that, the Wii U has the most new stuff to offer out of all of the consoles.

See, you judged the greatness of all of THOSE consoles with by the quality of the games... so how did you miss your own point byt judging the Wii U before it is even released? And what kind of logic is 'I have a tablet, therefore nothing else should have a tablet'?

And if you just want your system to play games, Nintendo is your safest bet. In fact, given this, I'm kind of surprised you like the PS3,considering THAT system has all sorts of unnecessary doodads. I mean, the Wii U can't play DVDs.

In fact, I don't think I've seen Nintendo announce anything NON game related, bar a few miscellaneous features like Netflix.

And I dunno, I think the DS and phones have shown us how good touch cntrols can be for some games. Never mind that the Wii U tablet is a handy way to playing a game if somebody else is using the TV (This also leads me to believe that touch controls will be optional for most games, I mean, there IS a regular controller...)

The reason if KHIII would be longer and have more content if it was on the PS3 is because of blu-ray. It can fit so much more onto it. Look at Final Fantasy XIII one blu-ray disk, three 360 disks. The disk itself is superior.

Do you know WHY XIII takes up so many disks? FMVs. The entire game can be found on each disk, the only thing the changes are the high resolution CGI movies. Most games don't have this problem.

But also... the Wii U DVDs? They have the exact same available memory as PS3 Blu Rays ;)

It couldn't just be easily imported later. The quality would drop. It happend with Oblivion when it was later ported to the PS3. Companys don't usually work that way where they develop a game longer on another system. They have deadlines to reach. My comment about just a Wii with a table was a Smart ass remark that I guess you didn't understand.

1- That was a port from the PC. Ports like that don't tend to go over well.

2- That wasn't a port done by Square Enix. There is no universal porting law that says that all companies port alike. Square Enix has a very good track record with ports.

3- Regardless, Square Enix would put enough money and effort behind KH3 for this be a non issue.

And yeah, didn't get your smart ass remark. Just sounds to me like you think that it's a mistake ;)

Why is Mario good or Zelda or Smash Brothers

Because they are made by Nintendo

Why does Sonic suck now that hes not exclusive

Because they were bought by Sammy

But when it's exclusive it's better.

That's not a rule. A game can be exclusive and terrible, or multi-console and great. And anything in between. It depends on the budget and the effort, not whether they decide to make it on one console or another.

Kingdom Hearts is usually on one console

Yet they manage to port the gameplay over to a wide variety of systems. For example, DDD is clearly running on BBS' engine

Guns of the patriots is amazing. Theres Uncharted, Jack and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot.

Assasin's Creed, Arkham Asylum/City, Mass Effect, Okami, Deus Ex Human Revolution

All great.

And there's more

Their ideas have to be split on how they are going to make the same game work on two totally different consoles. Therefor lacking quality. I guess it depends on what you call a quality game. Because to me GTA, Gears of War and Call of Duty arent that.

Consoles aren't completely alien to each other, you know. They still use coding. they still use models. It's not like they're trying to convert and apple into atom bomb.

And the games I listed above are all great polished works,often greater than any exclusive I've played. Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 are both glitchy messes despite being exclusive.

I haven't played GTA in years, or Gears of War at all, and don't like CoD, but can still appreciate that they are quality games

It could be on another system. It would be ridiculous if it was considering the button layout for KHI and KHII are set up for a Playstation controller.

Posted Image

I see no conflict. The analog sticks are there. The D Pad is there. Four face buttons. Three Ls and three Rs. Start and Select. All buttons accounted for. (And these same buttons are on the tablet controller)

If I accepted the Wii U for what it is that would just be me settling with what they throw at me. I want better than that. Why would I settle? Why would anybody? Maybe you arent or maybe you think you arent. I don't know. But to me the Wii U has nothing new and exciting. It doesn't help that all they always put out the same games all the time. I much rather go to my SNES and play Super Mario World or Zelda than play New Super Mario or Skyward Sword. I know I'm not the only one.

So wait, you're AGAINST exclusives now? I didn't enjoy Skyward Swords that much either, so I played Mass Effect 2, one of the most polished and amazing games I have ever encountered.

I mean geez, it almost sounds now like you have an irrational hatred for non-exclusive games, which prevents you from trying interesting other games based solely on that fact. Have you tried Bastion? It's a multi-console game.,. and it's amazing.

Maybe you need to push your gaming boundaries a bit?

One more thing. Before you go insulting other peoples intelligence, you should read what write first. Because you yourself sound unintelligent and irrational.

Hm. Maybe, but I've been able to defend myself with intelligent and rational defenses... and now I challenge you to do the same.

(Geez this post has been a pain to create... first I clicked backspace and was sent back to the main page, losing all of my progress... then my browser closed for no apparent reason, and I had to start AGAIN... bit here it is... the third revision of this post)

Not angry at all ;)

Now, first of all, I never called the SNES the NES, I was using that fact that it's silly to say that as a way to illustrate how ridiculous it would be to call the Wii U the Wii.

But for the sake of argument;

The SNES ie the same as the NES, but with better graphics and more buttons.

The Gamecube is the N64 but with better graphics and more buttons

The Wii is the Gamecube with better graphics and a new controller.

Going by that, the Wii U has the most new stuff to offer out of all of the consoles.

See, you judged the greatness of all of THOSE consoles with by the quality of the games... so how did you miss your own point byt judging the Wii U before it is even released? And what kind of logic is 'I have a tablet, therefore nothing else should have a tablet'?

And if you just want your system to play games, Nintendo is your safest bet. In fact, given this, I'm kind of surprised you like the PS3,considering THAT system has all sorts of unnecessary doodads. I mean, the Wii U can't play DVDs.

In fact, I don't think I've seen Nintendo announce anything NON game related, bar a few miscellaneous features like Netflix.

And I dunno, I think the DS and phones have shown us how good touch cntrols can be for some games. Never mind that the Wii U tablet is a handy way to playing a game if somebody else is using the TV (This also leads me to believe that touch controls will be optional for most games, I mean, there IS a regular controller...)

Do you know WHY XIII takes up so many disks? FMVs. The entire game can be found on each disk, the only thing the changes are the high resolution CGI movies. Most games don't have this problem.

But also... the Wii U DVDs? They have the exact same available memory as PS3 Blu Rays ;)

1- That was a port from the PC. Ports like that don't tend to go over well.

2- That wasn't a port done by Square Enix. There is no universal porting law that says that all companies port alike. Square Enix has a very good track record with ports.

3- Regardless, Square Enix would put enough money and effort behind KH3 for this be a non issue.

And yeah, didn't get your smart ass remark. Just sounds to me like you think that it's a mistake ;)

Because they are made by Nintendo

Because they were bought by Sammy

That's not a rule. A game can be exclusive and terrible, or multi-console and great. And anything in between. It depends on the budget and the effort, not whether they decide to make it on one console or another.

Yet they manage to port the gameplay over to a wide variety of systems. For example, DDD is clearly running on BBS' engine

Assasin's Creed, Arkham Asylum/City, Mass Effect, Okami, Deus Ex Human Revolution

All great.

And there's more

Consoles aren't completely alien to each other, you know. They still use coding. they still use models. It's not like they're trying to convert and apple into atom bomb.

And the games I listed above are all great polished works,often greater than any exclusive I've played. Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 are both glitchy messes despite being exclusive.

I haven't played GTA in years, or Gears of War at all, and don't like CoD, but can still appreciate that they are quality games

Posted Image

I see no conflict. The analog sticks are there. The D Pad is there. Four face buttons. Three Ls and three Rs. Start and Select. All buttons accounted for. (And these same buttons are on the tablet controller)

[/size][/font][/color]

So wait, you're AGAINST exclusives now? I didn't enjoy Skyward Swords that much either, so I played Mass Effect 2, one of the most polished and amazing games I have ever encountered.

I mean geez, it almost sounds now like you have an irrational hatred for non-exclusive games, which prevents you from trying interesting other games based solely on that fact. Have you tried Bastion? It's a multi-console game.,. and it's amazing.

Maybe you need to push your gaming boundaries a bit?

Hm. Maybe, but I've been able to defend myself with intelligent and rational defenses... and now I challenge you to do the same.

(Geez this post has been a pain to create... first I clicked backspace and was sent back to the main page, losing all of my progress... then my browser closed for no apparent reason, and I had to start AGAIN... bit here it is... the third revision of this post)

This is going to be short. Because I am going to bed. I was talking about how those consoles revolutionized gaming. Except the gamecube. It was just better. The Wii U to me isn't doing that. It isn't doing anything exciting. The PS3 has other options yes. But those other options arent force on you like XBOX. (Which is something different.) The PS3's main focus is gaming at it's core. That's why I like it. It isn't gimmicky. Nintendo to me has just turned into gimmicks instead of the great thing that it was. When I refered to Mario and Zelda I was saying that I much rather play the older ones than the new ones because they are the same game over and over. The only reason I can go back to the old games is the feeling they give me. I like non exclusive games. I just feel they could be better if the company focused on optimizing how a game would play on one console. With that I am tired. Goodnight.

Hahaha, WiiU is a Wii with a tablet? Before anything, WiiU is the FIRST NEXT-GEN console

WiiU is an AWESOME console, full of new ideas, not like Sony (same controller in PS1, PS2 and PS3)

And, if you don't believe me WiiU will be better than PS3, ask to SEGA, Ubisoft, EA...

Edited by pipexilee

Hahaha, WiiU is a Wii with a tablet? Before anything, WiiU is the FIRST NEXT-GEN console

WiiU is an AWESOME console, full of new ideas, not like Sony (same controller in PS1, PS2 and PS3)

And, if you don't believe me WiiU will be better than PS3, ask to SEGA, Ubisoft, EA...

Since when does being first mean anything? The Xbox 360 was the first next gen console last time, does that make it awesome?

And why does sticking with the same controller mean that a system has no new ideas? Some of the best gaming experiences ever can be found on the PS2

And uh... those companies haven't said anything about the system being better than the PS3. In fact, going by any specs I've seen, they'll be roughly on par. maybe the Wii U will be a LITTLE better.

Or a little worse

It's still up in the air.

Since when does being first mean anything? The Xbox 360 was the first next gen console last time, does that make it awesome?

And why does sticking with the same controller mean that a system has no new ideas? Some of the best gaming experiences ever can be found on the PS2

And uh... those companies haven't said anything about the system being better than the PS3. In fact, going by any specs I've seen, they'll be roughly on par. maybe the Wii U will be a LITTLE better.

Or a little worse

It's still up in the air.

Nintendo never bets fot the graphics, Nintendo bets in IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE

Nintendo never bets fot the graphics, Nintendo bets in IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE

Uh... I don't know how to reply to that when you don't address what I was saying.

Uh... are you one of those people who thinks that Sony and Microsoft only care about teh graphix and that Nintendo makes gameplay and cancer cures?

Because that's a myth.

There are plenty of great games on all consoles... and your blind Nintendo worship worries me.

That's an interesting idea. I doubt it would happen but I would love it, I rather buy a Nintendo console more than a Sony one but that's because Nintendo has makes some of my favorite franchises like LoZ and a lot more but yeah, I wouldn't mind buying a PS3 instead if KH III releases on it. The PS3 does have a lot of interesting titles too.

Some of the best gaming experiences ever can be found on the PS2

And that right there is why KH3 should only be on the PS3. The most amazing gaming experiences on the PS2 came from Kingdom Hearts for a lot of fans of the system. In fact so far out of all the generations, the PS2 happens to be the best of them, having over all no problems and amazing gaming experiences like KH, Final Fantasy X, the DragonBall Z fighting game series and so on.

And lol at all of you who are actually getting butthurt because one person doesn't care for the Wii U and is actually able to back up his thoughts with his OWN opinions. I'm getting tired of people thinking you can't have an opinion if you don't have the same view that something is great, when one, you haven't even played it, just looked at it and said, oh hey, this systems gonna be great, when from what Xaon and I see(yes, I agree with him and so do many others), the system only upped the graphics to 1080p, the systems release date is closing in and so many reviews show that Wii U has a drastic amount of problems that need to be fixed before it's released, and from the way some companies are messing up with thing *cough*Ubisoft*cough*, the Wii U could be out by next month either just before Assassin's Creed 3.

Some of the problems are game freezing, the technology would have tons of random issues here and there and here, I'll just give you the best article there is about the problems. http://www.gamesradar.com/wii-u-good-news-and-bad-news-after-more-quality-time-nintendos-new-console-gamescom/

And that right there is why KH3 should only be on the PS3. The most amazing gaming experiences on the PS2 came from Kingdom Hearts for a lot of fans of the system. In fact so far out of all the generations, the PS2 happens to be the best of them, having over all no problems and amazing gaming experiences like KH, Final Fantasy X, the DragonBall Z fighting game series and so on.

And lol at all of you who are actually getting butthurt because one person doesn't care for the Wii U and is actually able to back up his thoughts with his OWN opinions. I'm getting tired of people thinking you can't have an opinion if you don't have the same view that something is great, when one, you haven't even played it, just looked at it and said, oh hey, this systems gonna be great, when from what Xaon and I see(yes, I agree with him and so do many others), the system only upped the graphics to 1080p, the systems release date is closing in and so many reviews show that Wii U has a drastic amount of problems that need to be fixed before it's released, and from the way some companies are messing up with thing *cough*Ubisoft*cough*, the Wii U could be out by next month either just before Assassin's Creed 3.

Some of the problems are game freezing, the technology would have tons of random issues here and there and here, I'll just give you the best article there is about the problems. http://www.gamesrada...nsole-gamescom/

So because the PS2 was great, the PS3 deserve to rest on its laurels? The PS3 has earned nowhere near the glory of the PS2. Besides, the Gamecube and Xbox had great games as well. PS2 had no problems? You mean besides the short life spans, and disk read errors?

See yeah no, that's the problem here, there is way too much judgement being made on BOTH ends here. You say the Wii U is just a graphics update, ignoring any new features... so if that's the case, doesn't that make every other console EVER just a graphics improvement?

I mean seriously, is it THAT hard to maintain a neutral, or less extreme opinion of something until AFTER you've experienced it?

The Wii U has had problems reported, yes. So has every other launch time console. Why is it a big deal that Assasin's Creed III looks better on the PS3? It's been out for six years, that's PLENTY of time to master the system, especially when you're making a new game each year. Beyond that, the beta builds of the Wii U are most likely not even remotely as polished as the current form, in my experience, these sorts of things tends to be months behind. I wouldn't worry about the Wii U being any good until it's ACTUALLY released. Because THAT'S the final product, nothing else.

Not, on the reverse, the Wii U is not automatically good because it has a tablet. 'New experiences' are not automatically a good thing. Most of the games are just ports, the new Nintendo games are ports of Wii games. There are promises of a Smash Bros on the horizon, and for that reason, I will eventually get it... but I'm smart enough to be wary. If the Wii U ends up being terrible, then Smash Bros or no, I'm not wasting money on it. But the key is to form the opinion yourself. Not from what Nintendo feeds you.

Blind faith, or blind hatred, it all ends up terrible in the end. either way you end up willfully excluding yourself from great experiences.

Yeah the next gen and its at most a little better than ps3/360. The Playstation controller is the best controller that has ever been released. thats why xbox tried to copy (and failed) and when you look at a lot of pc conrollers they look pretty much like a playstation controller.

So because the PS2 was great, the PS3 deserve to rest on its laurels? The PS3 has earned nowhere near the glory of the PS2. Besides, the Gamecube and Xbox had great games as well. PS2 had no problems? You mean besides the short life spans, and disk read errors?

See yeah no, that's the problem here, there is way too much judgement being made on BOTH ends here. You say the Wii U is just a graphics update, ignoring any new features... so if that's the case, doesn't that make every other console EVER just a graphics improvement?

I mean seriously, is it THAT hard to maintain a neutral, or less extreme opinion of something until AFTER you've experienced it?

The Wii U has had problems reported, yes. So has every other launch time console. Why is it a big deal that Assasin's Creed III looks better on the PS3? It's been out for six years, that's PLENTY of time to master the system, especially when you're making a new game each year. Beyond that, the beta builds of the Wii U are most likely not even remotely as polished as the current form, in my experience, these sorts of things tends to be months behind. I wouldn't worry about the Wii U being any good until it's ACTUALLY released. Because THAT'S the final product, nothing else.

Not, on the reverse, the Wii U is not automatically good because it has a tablet. 'New experiences' are not automatically a good thing. Most of the games are just ports, the new Nintendo games are ports of Wii games. There are promises of a Smash Bros on the horizon, and for that reason, I will eventually get it... but I'm smart enough to be wary. If the Wii U ends up being terrible, then Smash Bros or no, I'm not wasting money on it. But the key is to form the opinion yourself. Not from what Nintendo feeds you.

Blind faith, or blind hatred, it all ends up terrible in the end. either way you end up willfully excluding yourself from great experiences.

I've experianced it. ;)

Uh... I don't know how to reply to that when you don't address what I was saying.

Uh... are you one of those people who thinks that Sony and Microsoft only care about teh graphix and that Nintendo makes gameplay and cancer cures?

Because that's a myth.

There are plenty of great games on all consoles... and your blind Nintendo worship worries me.

Haha Nintendo cures cancer

Some of the problems are game freezing, the technology would have tons of random issues here and there and here, I'll just give you the best article there is about the problems. http://www.gamesrada...nsole-gamescom/

Ha, PS2? I love it, but Super Nintendo is the best.

Edited by XaonSchock