Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Xian Cano

KHIII Wii U?

I like this idea even thought I know it will get some hate. Definitely seems like it could combine anything. Especially since Kh has been on an equal number of sony and nintendo titles. Only time can tell what they do though.

I like this idea even thought I know it will get some hate. Definitely seems like it could combine anything. Especially since Kh has been on an equal number of sony and nintendo titles. Only time can tell what they do though.

I know I hope it happens... might not.. but you never know..

Yeah, you gave some good ideas. Made me want to have a KH3 like you said, and buy a Wii U right now =D. But idk, seems tradition to have a KH numbered title on a playstation, I like the controls like KH1 and 2, but those extras ideas were really good, really. You should work on something like that, you're kinda creative xD

And like you said yourself, people don't like Nintendo consoles too much... They would loose too many sales, It wouldn't be that worthy

I'd love for Kingdom Hearts 3 to → ALSO ← be on the Wii U too. :D

Sony fanboys: PS3 blah blah blah just PS3 blah blah blah maintitles PS3 exclusive blah blah blah ALL KH FANS OWN PS3s blah blah blah I HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY NEW CONSOLE blah blah blah Yet I have money to buy new $60 PS3 games BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Did I get that right? ;)

Sony fanboys: PS3 blah blah blah just PS3 blah blah blah maintitles PS3 exclusive blah blah blah ALL KH FANS OWN PS3s blah blah blah I HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY NEW CONSOLE blah blah blah Yet I have money to buy new $60 PS3 games BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Did I get that right? ;)

hahaha, you have told exactly a sonyer have told xDD

No way. It needs to be on ps3. It would be better quality, longer and have so much more content. Plus the WII U is a mistake.

How is the Wii U a mistake?

Did I get that right? ;)

One a game is exclusive to one console it turns out better, because they only focus on the one console.

How is the Wii U a mistake?

It's a Wii with a tablet. How is it not?

Depends if the PS4 isn't set for release before KH3 first. If not, then it'll more likely be on the PS3. PS4 will play 4k(2x higher than 1080p). That's in the proximity of about two years at the least before release, so KH3 should be out before then though. When it does, it's gonna be a PS3 exclusive as the KH and KH2 were PS2 exclusives. I'm seeing the main/numbered games being Sony exclusives. Now, I like the idea of the Wii U quite a lot, but Nintendo's kind of slow on the graphics at least. When I mention graphics I kind of think that the hardware will run faster and better, making the PS4 the higher, more powerful system rather than it has the better graphics but Nintendo's been slow on that either way.

One a game is exclusive to one console it turns out better, because they only focus on the one console.

It's a Wii with a tablet. How is it not?

1) Are you claiming that as a fact? 0_o

2) Don't knock it till you've tried or else it makes you look like an uneducated ignorant fanboy.

the series will become multi platform like final fantasy , the actual square is not like in 2002 and 2005 , 3D and birth by sleep are exclusive because are portable .

the series will become multi platform like final fantasy , the actual square is not like in 2002 and 2005 , 3D and birth by sleep are exclusive because are portable .

i agree, why not have them on both? :)

I want Square to take as long as they want and work as hard as they can to make KH3 be the most amazing Kingdom Hearts game of the series and then release it on the PS4 (or the Orbis as the number 4 like this is considered an unlucky and very superstitious number in Japan).

1) Are you claiming that as a fact? 0_o

2) Don't knock it till you've tried or else it makes you look like an uneducated ignorant fanboy.

I'm not being a fanboy. I love Nintendo. (The Super Nintendo is my favorite system ever) That's why the Wii U makes me sad. They didn't really do anything with it. It's a Wii. With Wii Controllers, 1 tablet and updated graphics. To me it seems like they are just playing it safe. It seems like they said hey people like the Wii. Why don't we just make that again, just different. Why settle for gimmicks? I expect more out of Nintendo.

EDIT: Yes I am claiming it as a fact. That is why Kingdom Hearts is such a quality game. When they put out a game it is on one console. When a company is putting a game on one console the focus is on what that console can do. When games go multiplatform the ideas get scattered. Therfor the games lack in quality.

Edited by XaonSchock

Kingdom hearts could do for PSVita who had links with the Kingdom Hears 3 PS3.

and use the second screen of PSVita for Kingdom Hearts PS3.

remember that the PS VITA can work even better than the Wii U controller

It would be even better interaction with the Vita because he is multi-touch capacitive touchscreen.

Edited by AlexandreKH