Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

If you could go back in time, would you still prefer to have KHIII right after KHII?

If you could go back in time, would you still prefer to have KHIII right after KHII?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. If you could go back in time, would you still prefer to have KHIII right after KHII?

• Yeah, I would. I guess it'd be better and quicker.
    • Not sure. I would need to think a bit.
    • Nah. Let it be just like it is today. It's great!
    • I'm neutral. Doesn't matter if KHIII comes quick or takes a while.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

If I could go back in time, why the firetruck would KH be the first thing I think about? Let's be realistic, how many people are gonna think about KH when there's more stuff to do with that kind of technology/power. I'll firetrucking slap myself for doing all the stupid stuff I did as a child.

Anyways let's keep KH how Nomura wants it to be. Don't piss off the Troll now.

Edited by Sky Heart

We never would have gotten the amazing story that Days was or the revolutionary gameplay that BBS had. Re:coded and 3D fall in the middle. Each addition to the franchise was worth it's weight in gold and I wouldn't trade them for a "conclusion" of the trilogy.

Anyway, what would the third story be without the backstory of BBS and 3D (and Xion in Days)?

I pretty much loved all the games they came out with inbetween, but I wished is that they had been working on KHIII right after two so we didn't have so long to wait still

Absolutely not, especially since the two games succeeding KHII (Days and BBS) were the ones that really plunged me back into the series, if it weren't for those two so called "side games" I probably wouldn't have made an account on these forums. And besides theres been lack of KHIII for years now and I feel perfectly content, it will come out when it comes out be it 2 or 5 years or w/e.

But I'll definitely have a spazzy fangasm when it does come out haha.

Edited by WakelessDream

Definitely great the way it is. Besides DDD is my second fav, so that would mean missing out on that as well as the others that have come since KH2.

Nope.

Although I was really excited seeing the secret ending of KH2 and thought it was KH3, I have enjoyed all the wee side games, and even if people don't like fillers to the story, they're still a fun game to play.

I just wish I could go back in time and stop Days from being released on the DS. A different console would be liked.

Back when KH2 came out, I wanted the third game to come out very soon after beating KH2. I thought that KH3 would be the best for them to go into at the time. But as Days, BBS, Coded, and 3D came out, I found it that KH3 wouldn't have been as epic as it will be if it had came out after KH2.

Well, let me think. If KHIII came out right after KHII, BBS wouldnt have come out and I would have never got into the series... and my life would have probably been much simpler for it. But this is all hypothetical. Any Norse god knows that everything is inevitable and leads to an unavoidable conclusion. My life is destined to forever be damned by Kingdom Hearts.

I love the KH series how it is. One thing I admire is the story, which does require... well alot of games, and they have all been great so far, with the exception of Re:Coded, because it isn't that important to the story, however it does play a role in it so I am still satisfied. And al the games provide buildup, like a climax, and I believe that is worth waiting for.

Nope. Not just because I happen to like every game that came out after KHII (and before, and even though I haven't actually played BbS), but it is because of 358/2 Days* that I got into the series in the first place. No Days, no KH for me.

*Proof that commercials actually do work.