Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Brox Relwal

KH3D SPOILER missing conversation

In KHDDD when all the former organization members wake up in the lab,

dont you think there would have been some words said from Even to Lea.

i just picture it like "hey lea, why did you decide to set me on fire and destroy me when we were nobodies?"

if I were Even i would be pissed to see him again.

Actually, it's very possible Even is still in a bit of an unstable state. They never mentioned him becoming stable after Lea left for Disney Castle, so there would never possibly be a conversation between Lea and Even during DDD's time span.

Edited by EternalDreamer

Even and Ienzo are secretly Meow Wows waiting to start the invasion. O_O

But I think there should have been some conflict. "Oh remember the time you set me on fire. Ah good times right?"

But no it's like they don't even remember or care. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

The more interesting question is why did Even, Ienzo, etc. appear at the same time as Lea when Vexen, etc. disappeared long before Axel?

To make the plot of KH3D more interesting.

If anything Even should be thankful to Lea, the heartless and nobody have to be destroyed in order for the original person to come back, well if Axel hadn't snapped his fingers and set Vexen on fire his nobody wouldn't have been destroyed (well Sora or Riku would have probably destroyed him if Axel didn't) but anyways.

I could imagine an awkward conversation between the two "Hey man remember that time you burst me into flames" "Yea?" "Well thanks for that."

The more interesting question is why did Even, Ienzo, etc. appear at the same time as Lea when Vexen, etc. disappeared long before Axel?

To make the plot of KH3D more interesting.

I'm gonna say the best possible theory would be because all their hearts were trapped in Xemnas' manufactured KIngdom Hearts and until they were released ( when ansem the wise blew KH up) they couldnt reform . Since they were released at the same time from the destroyed KH they reformed around the same time.