Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xail

KH3D (Spoilers) According to kh 3d logic...

Ventus should have been revived a long time ago because Xemnas said that the body replaces the heart the first chance it gets.

Edited by Xail

Ventus should have been revived a long time ago because Xemnas said that the body replaces the heart the first chance it gets.

Well, note that Org XIII took over eleven years to show signs of a replacement, and it's inferred that the heart is created by acting like you have a heart.

But who's to say he HASN'T revived, anyways? we've never explicitly seen him in a modern time. Even if he is revived, he's trapped in that room Aqua made for him...

what if Ventus' body doesn't have this chance...

Ventus' body is save in Castle Oblivion and waits for his own heart to come back

and Aqua will be need for this because she's the only one who knows where he is

and I'm more or less sure that Xemnas ment Nobodies

and Nobodies and Ven are two different stories

Edited by Mila

An empty shell that acts on its own may eventually develop a heart, but Ventus fell into a coma like Kairi did. Plus, Ventus's heart never became a heartless. When Sora and Aqua go to Castle Oblivian, his heart will be restored to become the seventh keyblade wielder to fight against Xehanort.

I think Ventus is different his heart shattered when he fought with Vanitas and his shell went to sleep. I think what Xemnas ment is that as a nobody goes through experiences and creates connections and relationships it can recreate a heart. As Ventus' body is still asleep, he isn't activly making those connections or relationships. So I dont think a heart can bloosom when its not experiencing things.

Vens body was in a coma - he wasnt a nobody and his heart didnt turn into a heartless. His heart is still out there ( in Sora).. Plus, even Xemnas said a heart needs to be nurtured to grow . Vens body was hidden alone all this time with no human contact and thus cant nurture a new budding heart

Well, Xemnas just says that the BODY would create a replacement as soon as possible, which is essentially what Ventus is. And his heart couldn't become a heartless, could it? He has a heart of light. And just because their heart is out there doesn't mean anything; the Org member's hearts were still out there.

It's really just the last one, no nurture...

Well, Xemnas just says that the BODY would create a replacement as soon as possible, which is essentially what Ventus is. And his heart couldn't become a heartless, could it? He has a heart of light. And just because their heart is out there doesn't mean anything; the Org member's hearts were still out there.

My point in describing that was that Ven wasnt an example of a nobody and how they are made . He was a different case in every way .Therefore hes not the same . His heart wasnt 'gone ' like a nobodys' though . It wasnt a heartless either .. His heart was like Kairis in KH1..We actually really dont know for sure what happens in those cases bc they are exceptional . .. Also I obviously mentioned the nurturing part :P

Edited by Flaming Lea

Xemnas and Ansem the wise still acknowledged that it needed nuturing for a heart bud to grow. Why do you think Xemnas tried to keep all the Organization members so close to the darkness and away from human hearts.Contact with other hearts allows the body the opportunity to nuture and grow the bud. Also Ven's heart of light was manufactured but thats beside the point because it never had a chance to become a heartless as it went straight to Sora. Edited by devereauxr

Xemnas and Ansem the wise still acknowledged that it needed nuturing for a heart bud to grow. Why do you think Xemnas tried to keep all the Organization members so close to the darkness and away from human hearts.Contact with other hearts allows the body the opportunity to nuture and grow the bud. Also Ven's heart of light was manufactured but thats beside the point because it never had a chance to become a heartless as it went straight to Sora.

Um... yeah, that was the point I was agreeing with. That was even my point in my original post.