Sign in to follow this  
XIIISwords

KH3D Who's Side Had More? [Spoilers]

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who had better map content?

• Riku
    • Sora
    • They were pretty equal

Who do you think had more content in their half, Sora or Riku?

Although Riku had extra bosses, I feel like he got ripped off.

• In the Country of the Musketeers, Sora traveled all over France while Riku pretty much just explored the Theater. Also, Sora got interaction with the Musketeers, while Riku only met Minnie and Pete.
  • In Prankster's Paradise, Riku traveled through Monstro (my least favorite world in the series), while Sora got a whole carnival, some cliffs, and underwater.
  • In Symphony of Sorcery, Riku traveled through three/four "woods" while Sora had much more variety in his locations.
  • In Citi de Clotches (pardon the spelling), Sora got the the whole gypsy camp and the graveyard. Riku literally got a windmill.
  • An opinion- I personally think Sora's travel through the Dark City in the last world was much more entertaining than Riku's travel through the castle.
  • True Riku won in the Grid, but all that he got extra was a walkway and the portal room. Oh, and that minigame... >:(
Gameplay-wise, Riku was superior to Sora (Dark Roll, Dark Barrier) and had better commands (Meteor, Meteor Strike, Dark AWESOMENESS), but I feel like the designers were lazy with his actual travels.

Agree? Disagree?

Well in order of the points you made.

1-4= agree

5- I liked both honestly

6- Grid. I hate it with them both. xD

Honestly Riku got the cooler moves while Sora got the cooler enviorments.

Traverse town - Riku and Sora both had a entertaining map style TIE

La cite whatever xD - Sora got a underground cavern (thing) and also the gypsy camp, riku only had 1 area that sora did not have Sora WINS

Prankster's Paradise - Sora got a carnival, a underwater pathway and a epic fun boss xD. Riku only got Monstro and that was boring.... Sora WINS

The Grid - The Grid of course was better than the grid in KH2, Sora and Riku's were really the same but....Riku got the lightcycle minigame so.... Riku WINS

Traverse Town REVISITED (YES REVISETED xD) - Sora had gotten 3 or 4 bosses, Riku just ran everywhere and laughed at teh end... Sora WINS

Country of Musketeer's - Like you said Riku only got the theater and a few other areas while Sora got the musketeers training gound, tower, island, and teh theater.... Sora WINS

Symphony of Sorcery - Sora and Riku didnt really get anything different........ TIE

The World That never Was - Sora's map was of course small, while Riku's got a lot of area and other stuff (castle, city like that huge tower area) Other than that Riku actually had FUN bosses, the final bosses felt like a REAL KH game xD Riku WINS

OTHER STUFF.....

Dive - Sora had more of a funner type of dive while riku's dives were challenging >: D Sora WINS

Secret BOSS - Sora's secret boss ending was not entertaining xD while Riku's had a (sorta) funny line at the end xD Riku Wins....

and TEH SCORES ARE!!!!!

Sora - 5 Draws - 2 Riku - 3

*sigh* Sora Wins...yaaaaay

Edited by gamerazor247

Same here! Especially when trying to complete the Secret Portals and they're all KO Kabutos!

Yep and you have to search around that maze of a computer.

Well you have to remember Riku was only in Sora's dreams of the sleeping worlds acting as a dream eater. So it makes sense that he has smaller environments but a better moveset.

That's a good argument, but it wouldn't explain why Riku went places that Sora didn't go to, such as the (stupid) windmill and the woods in SoS.

Definitely Sora! Riku's worlds always seemed super short compared to Sora. Although there is no denying that Riku's commands and actions were far superior.

xD

He would win in a playboy thread, I'm sure of it. He was so much more pleasing than Sora in that sense.

Holy smokes, I didn't mean that! I wrote "playable" and it was autocorrected into "playboy!"

I'm dying with laughter right now.