Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xig28

KH3D no damage Vs. secret boss(sora version)

I'm a bit more impressed with this one but I'd like to see one with someone doing something like this without magic commands.

in all honestly its quite difficult to defeat this guy using sora. Sora attacks dont hit as hard as riku and doesnt have any special attacks like riku to give him upper hand. It could be possible to defeat him without long range but it would take too long and might make it a boring battle to watch.

in all honestly its quite difficult to defeat this guy using sora. Sora attacks dont hit as hard as riku and doesnt have any special attacks like riku to give him upper hand. It could be possible to defeat him without long range but it would take too long and might make it a boring battle to watch.

If you factor in no damage yeah but I killed him much easier with Sora than I did Riku (I don't know how and I would have thought I would have had it easier with Riku.) But you already made the point that what would appeal to me would be possible, just not entertaining to most. but for people who do enjoy that kind of challenge, even if it takes a while for that to watch it is entertaining.

If you factor in no damage yeah but I killed him much easier with Sora than I did Riku (I don't know how and I would have thought I would have had it easier with Riku.) But you already made the point that what would appeal to me would be possible, just not entertaining to most. but for people who do enjoy that kind of challenge, even if it takes a while for that to watch it is entertaining.

It wouldn't just take a while. It would be nearly impossible. The longer the battle draws out, the more you'll be exposed to his Random-Lightning-Bolts-Of-Doom (1:38 in the video)

Those lightning bolts are 100% random. Getting past them while spamming block is a matter of luck rather than skill. The more times he uses it, the more chance you'll have to get hit by it. I got very lucky in my 'No Balloon' video with Riku, since without balloon, he'll use it at least twice, sometimes even 3 times. If you'd completely scrap long range attacks, he'd do it maybe 5-6 times? Even if you spam Meteor Crash. Don't get me wrong, I like a good challenge. Just not when you have to rely on luck.

It wouldn't just take a while. It would be nearly impossible. The longer the battle draws out, the more you'll be exposed to his Random-Lightning-Bolts-Of-Doom (1:38 in the video)

Those lightning bolts are 100% random. Getting past them while spamming block is a matter of luck rather than skill. The more times he uses it, the more chance you'll have to get hit by it. I got very lucky in my 'No Balloon' video with Riku, since without balloon, he'll use it at least twice, sometimes even 3 times. If you'd completely scrap long range attacks, he'd do it maybe 5-6 times? Even if you spam Meteor Crash. Don't get me wrong, I like a good challenge. Just not when you have to rely on luck.

Suppose you're right, Square is increasingly adding randomness to their bosses, can't say I'd try a no damage battle but I personally know what it's like dealing with that kind of randomness with no long range skills. I guess it's because I'm always doing that kind of thing that the use of magic makes it hard to impress me.

To be honest KH games have grown to make magic more useful in each game. just look at the big difference of magic use from 1 to 2. I wouldn't be surprised of the formula in kh3 unless they create a combination of atk/magic.

I haven't fought Julius yet (just recompleted it to get the secret ending) and I thought everyone was just over-exaggerating on how hard Julius is (that's what she said) cause like... he's based on a crazy stupid lab experiment who goes stalker over Minnie and is tricked into swimming a boat all the way to (Hawaii I think)

Wow! Impressive! The Gamer who play this game is a veteran or maybe he has a great strategy hehe

I wouldn't say i'm a veteran. I don't even have either of the final mixes, i have never played CoM, and I don't have a camera or any recording software for Ps2. I'm miles behind the real veterans like Bizkit.

Just pure strategy and a bit of luck. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

That fact is what kind of bothers me though. Doesn't seem like there is any risk in using it yet it only gets stronger. While many physical based attacks still don't do a ton of damage compared to magic yet the risk of using it is far greater.

Actually, this is only true for some bosses (and even then, only if you're trying to no-damage them). In any normal fight I use 90% physical attacks like Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, Dark Aura, Meteor Crash and all that, since they do far more damage than most spells. (not counting the nukes like Mega Flare and Meteor)

And to be fair, the most powerful non-nuke spell isn't even long range (Balloon/ga)

I wouldn't say i'm a veteran. I don't even have either of the final mixes, i have never played CoM, and I don't have a camera or any recording software for Ps2. I'm miles behind the real veterans like Bizkit.

Just pure strategy and a bit of luck. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Actually, this is only true for some bosses (and even then, only if you're trying to no-damage them). In any normal fight I use 90% physical attacks like Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, Dark Aura, Meteor Crash and all that, since they do far more damage than most spells. (not counting the nukes like Mega Flare and Meteor)

And to be fair, the most powerful non-nuke spell isn't even long range (Balloon/ga)

Well.... If you say so but you had a great strategy to beat him! That's a good point! :D

I suppose my statement isn't completely accurate, my data is based on a level 1 Critical Mode run. I've seen people use magic at level 1 and it still does a ton of damage while I could use every physical base skill in my hand and not equate to the damage they did.

And no Balloon(ga) isn't long range but you can use it as a shield which seems to have a fairly decent chance of stopping bosses in their tracks and even if you don't use it as a shield you can lure enemies to it.