How much would you rate KH3D?

How much would you rate KH3D?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you rate KH3D?

• 1-3 That game was terrible.
    • 4-6 It was ok.
    • 7-8 Nice game.
    • 9-10 Awesome game!
    • Can't vote since I haven't played it yet.

voted "only" 8

because there were too much Spirits and they consum a lot of playtime

next minus is the messed up German translation with a lot of errors in KH and FF terms (Tornado has the name of one of Goofy's attacks, Mega Flare has another name, Kingdom Key is "Kingdom-Schlüssel" instead of "Königsanhänger" etc)

and other things

the story was great, but these mentioned things weren't good

7-8ish. The game was a bit limited in scope (It felt short and anticlimactic save for Fantasia, Sora's final boss and Riku's semifinal boss), and the Dream Eater level up system proved to be very annoying for me. If they hadn't compartmentalized the command/skill earning system I would have been fine with it.

Grinding for items to get the tools that MIGHT get you what you want after more grinding is not my idea of replay value.

Edited by Spectrum of Life

voted "only" 8

because there were too much Spirits and they consum a lot of playtime

next minus is the messed up German translation with a lot of errors in KH and FF terms (Tornado has the name of one of Goofy's attacks, Mega Flare has another name, Kingdom Key is "Kingdom-Schlüssel" instead of "Königsanhänger" etc)

and other things

the story was great, but these mentioned things weren't good

Yes, the German translation is a "bit" bad.

I don't like this "Kingdom-Schlüssel" and my first thought was: What the hell, why it is calling "Kingdom-Schlüssel"???

And at one point is a very big mistake, at an attack there's a "Sora only", but it's for Riku only...

My rate is (without all this German mistakes) a 9.0!

(btw, it's -Goofy Trombe- ^^)

Eight out of ten.The game play was amazing. I really enjoyed being able to switch from Sora to Riku and vise-versa. The dreameaters were a great add to the series and, in my opinion, were the best party members yet.

But the secret ending was too predictable. I was also a bit disappointed with some of the worlds.

Hmmmmmm, I guess an 8.5. I liked it, but it doesn't stick out in my mind quite like KH 2 and BBS do. The Dream Eaters were a great addition and keeping the deck commands was nice, but the combat was a bit dull at times, and I didn't really care for any of the worlds like I did in some of the other KH games. The flowmotion was pretty fun, but overall it was so useless that I forgot I had it and would resort to normal hack and slash tactics. The story ended up being great, as usual, but it was slow to start and I wasn't really interested in the story until I reached The World that Never Was.

Same. I love this game but it's still a bit awkward. I'll give it a 9.

I'd give it a 9. I think it's an epic game, though some people (not me though) have experienced glitches, and the dream eaters (where you have to pet them to gain affinity for the trophy) takes way too long per spirit. Like seriously WAY too long.

Also the secret ending left a little to be desired. I was grand with it, but I think it should have been longer (all the others were like, 5 minutes or so)