Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

KH3D |SPOILER| Oh ....My....God

Currently, that is my goal: to explain all the crap and logic in the KH universe so that people on here can start understanding it.

*gets out notepad and puts on glasses*

I'll see what I can decipher and be back with the results later. xD

I think Terra's heart will go back to his Armor in the keyblade graveyard.......since his body has been divided into three once Xehanort turned himself into a heartless........but I think Terra's revival has to have something to do with Xemnas

I thought that too, but then I thought who did MX mean then when he had Sora and said he had two of the people on Mickeys List (Aqua, Ven, Terra, Sora, Riku, Mickey being his list) so I didn't think he went back to his armor, unless MX got a hold of Aqua without us knowing.

I just assumed a massive epic battle will immense and *BANG* hey Terra. But I still think Terranort will be plucked from his time and a vessel

He said that when you time travel, you forget everything that happened, but the future is already set in your heart, so nothing changes in the timeline. So he's gonna do exactly what MX did when he grows up.

I know this I was commenting on the flaw on in MX's plan. The fact that YX is the one who gathers the other Nort being in the past he now has no way of knowing when to once more gather his future selves.

Speaking of MX being revived, it just made me think, as you can see from DDD he's himself, not merged with Terra

So where is Terra's heart right now...

It is highly likely that MX's heart has engulfed Terra's heart shaping his body to the appearance of the old man.

I know this I was commenting on the flaw on in MX's plan. The fact that YX is the one who gathers the other Nort being in the past he now has no way of knowing when to once more gather his future selves.

It is highly likely that MX's heart has engulfed Terra's heart shaping his body to the appearance of the old man.

But...MX is so ugly ):

before I start I'm gonna say........I've finished KH3D

and I began to understand how the time travel worked for Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Young Xehanort

as said by Young Xehanort.....once you became a heartless....you can time travel once...and you must have an incarnation of you in said destination(Destiny's Island for Xehanort)...you can't time travel to a period that you don't have any incarnation in....and once you get back to your own time......you're experience of time travel will be erased and none if your action will affect the time line......and since Yen sid said that Sora and Riku will travel to the period where the island wasn't a sleeping world ....and they actually traveled to the dreams of past worlds....they might traveled to the worlds Xehanort has visited in his youth......the past of Young Xehanort in the realm of Sleep.....that means Young Xehanort has traveled to the realm of Sleep and remained in there to guide Sora into the world that never was.........he only time traveled to TWTNW and only entered the dream of the sleeping worlds sora and riku has visited....thus he only time traveled once to the world that never was where his incarnation...Xemnas...awaits there.............Ok...at first I thought I've pieced everything together.........UNTIL OUR BALD DUDE MASTER XEHANORT SHOWED UP TO TWIST MY MIND.........I get that MX has been ressurrected by the destruction of Ansem and Xemnas......my question is.......Did Ansem and Xemnas got revived or summoned from their time???? I think they got revived with Master Xehanort since they still remember Sora & Riku and all of their experiences with those two and the members of Organization XIII.............what really twist my mind.........if the clones will back to their time.......HOW WILL HE SUMMON THEM BACK FOR THE KEYBLADE WAR?????? it's impossible that Ansem's ability to time travel is unlimited....by YX explanation...it's got to be limited.......he'll only have almost 6 or seven members(himself,Ansem,Xemnas,Saix,Xigbar,Terra-Xehanort.....with sora as a member inbetween the sides)

ok...I'm not gonna say it doesn't make sense......because I'm sure there is an explanation....THERE HAS TO BE AN EXPLANATION TO THIS........and they have to explain that in Kingdom Hearts 3+another spin-off because one game might not be enough

now don't get me wrong....Kingdom Hearts 3D is awesome...the Story & gameplay is Great...I didn't face any GLITCH except fot one glitch against anti black-coat where he disappeared and I was able to attack him....other than that the game is great............but the story became soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo complicated to the point I got a headache everytime I analyze the story of the series.................KH 3D is great....but the series now has reached a really serious point of Succeed or Fail

if they got it right in KH3...then KH3 will be one of the best games Square Enix has ever made

but if they failed...the series will collapse on itself

I still love KH3D and the entire Kingdom Hearts Series...........but OH....MY ...GOD

not even Metal gear Solid became that complicated....in fact....MGS is less complicated than KH despite all the science,knowledge & technology the Patriot has achieved in the MGS series

thats a good theroy but you forgot how did YMX get all the other versions OF OMX from different time periods also how did he fight Aqua in bbs 10 years ago if he just stayed in the realm of sleep all this time

he can gather them whenever he wants too. because he can time travel. as long as they all end up at the keyblade graveyard, then they should be fine. if they get there a little early, they can just wait a while. That way, when the 7 Lights get there, all of them can say "WE'VE BEEN WAITING, SORA!" like the awesome villain Xehanort is!

thats a good theroy but you forgot how did YMX get all the other versions OF OMX from different time periods also how did he fight Aqua in bbs 10 years ago if he just stayed in the realm of sleep all this time

because the battle with him as MF in BBS is not Canon......that fight has nothing to do with the story except it gave us a hint about YMX and how you might fight him in KH3D.......that fight is non-canon.....as I said....he can time travel once because of Ansem(I know Xehanort Heartless but I like to call him Ansem) gave him this ability ONCE....it'll be completely pointless to travel to the BBS period of time since his goal in KH3D is to guide sora to the castle to make him the 13th vessel,and to gather other clones for Xehanort....what will he get if he brought another old version........the Xehanorts in KH3D are not from several timelines.....they are the clones MX put a shard of his heart in....notice when he was about to possess Sora...he said: and now the 13th vessel should bear my heart...like the rest.

meaning....the other Xehanorts are clones whom the cloning process has started on them.......they might be some old members of the organization or people who became complete clones......

also I have to say something..........Xigbar is the one who appeared not Braig......I always hear people say he's Braig while YMX himself(he said:the period of time that Xigbar mentioned) and the game's journal(after you beat the game he'll appear) say's that he's Xigbar and they said what his mission in the game was

Your theory doesn't make much sense because you missed some major plot points. Number one Young Xehanort is confirmed to be from the past before he left Destiny Islands. He didn't even have a keyblade let alone the ability to enter the RoS. That fact alone tells you your theory isn't plausible . The reason why YX was able to enter the realm of sleep was because Ansem existed on Destiny Islands before it became a sleeping world and, when Sora and Riku dived into the realm of sleep acted as a portal for YX. Because of Ansem all the Norts were in a state in which they could transcend time which is why Xemnas and Ansem were aloud to exist. Also it is confirmed that some of the Norts are from other timelines while others are from the present. Number two YX traveled from the point in his time forward to the present he is not limited to one stop in between as long as a Nort existed within those times that was point of his mission.

mmmmmm Now that does make sense........thanks dude I really apreciate it......I thought my mind was gonna explode from this

So basicly....Master Xehanort...being the Original Xehanort ...can revive Ansem and Xemnas

I thought they went back in time..........until I remembered that Nomura said not all of them went to their time

actually...now I think they retreated to another place ....a new headquarter maybe

so with all you've said.....YMX maybe not the real Xehanort from the past....he can be a Dream version of the original past xehanort....since as Yen Sid said.....Sora and Riku traveled to the Realm of Sleep in the point of time when Destiny Island was a sleeping world..........phew....now everything starts to come together

again.......thanks

Welcome :) just remember MX can bring back the <<fake>> ansem ,xemnas etc and only once :D Maybe they went to keyblade graveyard :)

Welcome :) just remember MX can bring back the <<fake>> ansem ,xemnas etc and only once :D Maybe they went to keyblade graveyard :)

Edit: smthing irrelevant.. but interesting :P ya realized how in kh2 every org member tried to eliminate Sora ( except demyx and xaldin they attacked sora without reason since they suffered from chronic villainy cause of xehanorts influence ) anyway xigbar, saix and xemnas.. they were xehanortified they cooporated but they attacked ONE on ONE. weird huh? well i have a theory :D i think they talked with YMX. and learned about the new plan... so if they would kill sora they would miss 1 vessel and MX couldnt get revived. so.. they attacked separately to see if sora worths to be a vessel. in fact, they wanted to lose, but who wants to die xD interesting huh? its atually connected with kh3d lol

before I start I'm gonna say........I've finished KH3D

and I began to understand how the time travel worked for Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Young Xehanort

as said by Young Xehanort.....once you became a heartless....you can time travel once...and you must have an incarnation of you in said destination(Destiny's Island for Xehanort)...you can't time travel to a period that you don't have any incarnation in....and once you get back to your own time......you're experience of time travel will be erased and none if your action will affect the time line......and since Yen sid said that Sora and Riku will travel to the period where the island wasn't a sleeping world ....and they actually traveled to the dreams of past worlds....they might traveled to the worlds Xehanort has visited in his youth......the past of Young Xehanort in the realm of Sleep.....that means Young Xehanort has traveled to the realm of Sleep and remained in there to guide Sora into the world that never was.........he only time traveled to TWTNW and only entered the dream of the sleeping worlds sora and riku has visited....thus he only time traveled once to the world that never was where his incarnation...Xemnas...awaits there.............Ok...at first I thought I've pieced everything together.........UNTIL OUR BALD DUDE MASTER XEHANORT SHOWED UP TO TWIST MY MIND.........I get that MX has been ressurrected by the destruction of Ansem and Xemnas......my question is.......Did Ansem and Xemnas got revived or summoned from their time???? I think they got revived with Master Xehanort since they still remember Sora & Riku and all of their experiences with those two and the members of Organization XIII.............what really twist my mind.........if the clones will back to their time.......HOW WILL HE SUMMON THEM BACK FOR THE KEYBLADE WAR?????? it's impossible that Ansem's ability to time travel is unlimited....by YX explanation...it's got to be limited.......he'll only have almost 6 or seven members(himself,Ansem,Xemnas,Saix,Xigbar,Terra-Xehanort.....with sora as a member inbetween the sides)

ok...I'm not gonna say it doesn't make sense......because I'm sure there is an explanation....THERE HAS TO BE AN EXPLANATION TO THIS........and they have to explain that in Kingdom Hearts 3+another spin-off because one game might not be enough

now don't get me wrong....Kingdom Hearts 3D is awesome...the Story & gameplay is Great...I didn't face any GLITCH except fot one glitch against anti black-coat where he disappeared and I was able to attack him....other than that the game is great............but the story became soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo complicated to the point I got a headache everytime I analyze the story of the series.................KH 3D is great....but the series now has reached a really serious point of Succeed or Fail

if they got it right in KH3...then KH3 will be one of the best games Square Enix has ever made

but if they failed...the series will collapse on itself

I still love KH3D and the entire Kingdom Hearts Series...........but OH....MY ...GOD

not even Metal gear Solid became that complicated....in fact....MGS is less complicated than KH despite all the science,knowledge & technology the Patriot has achieved in the MGS series

.....Aaaaagggh......damn it man. You're making my head hurt.... ;-;

Let's see if i can make this easier for everyone to understand.

When Terranort turned into a heartless, he had reached the requirements for time travel. Ansem SoD went to the past, gave YMX the ability to time travel, and told him to recruit Xehanort's incarnations throughout time. Ansem SoD then travels to the point in time that the Destiny Islands were swallowed by the darkness, ensuring he had access to the realm of sleep, and thus acting as a 'portal' for all the other incarnations of Xehanort. Just like Rhyme was a 'portal' for Joshua.

YMX, using his new power, travels forward in time, recruiting Ansem SoD from near the end of KH1 (after he took a physical appearance). He then travels a bit further forward to recruit Xemnas from near the end of KH2 (somewhere between Saïx being defeated and Sora's group making it up to the altar of naught, I suppose). He then travels further in time to the point of DDD, accessing the Realm of Sleep through the 'portal' made by Ansem SoD, and later appears again during the gathering of all 13 Xehanorts, alongside Xemnas and Ansem SoD. The MX we see is the reincarnated version, so he simply warped to the throne room from wherever he was reincarnated, along with the reincarnated Braig (still called Xigbar to show his trust to MX), and Isa (still called Saïx to show his trust to MX)

TL:DR

Darknessess from the past, recruited by YMX:

-YMX

-Ansem SoD

-Xemnas

-Possible others (Like perhaps Terranort)

Darknessess from the present:

-MX

-Xigbar

-Saïx

-Possible others (Like the currently missing members of the original organization, or Vanitas)

As to why the reincarnated version of Xehanort is MX and not Terranort, it's very likely his own heart went back to the body that disappeared during the end of BBS. Nomura said something happened to that body, yet it wasn't a nobody. This means Terra's heart was also released, and went back to Terra's body. However, due to circumstances revolving around Xemnas's hearts (his own heart, Xehanort's Heart and Terra's heart - maybe even Eraqus' heart), it is very likely Xemnas' heart went back to Terra's body as well, resulting in Terra still being indirectly controlled by Xehanort, which leads to MX stating 'another on your list belongs on my side now'

So, was that clear enough? xD

I personally don't have a lot of trouble understanding the story, even with the time travel.

No YmX is the real past Xehanort as he appears even in the real world in The world That Mever was...which btw how did that world get fixed?

Yeah time travel confuses things

No YmX is the real past Xehanort as he appears even in the real world in The world That Mever was...which btw how did that world get fixed?

Yeah time travel confuses things

now that you've mentioned it.........HOW THE HELL THE ARTIFICIAL Kingdom Hearts APPEAR ABOVE THe CASTLE WHILE IT WAS HALF DESTROYED AND COMPLETELY ABSORBED BY XEMNAS??????

now that you've mentioned it.........HOW THE HELL THE ARTIFICIAL Kingdom Hearts APPEAR ABOVE THe CASTLE WHILE IT WAS HALF DESTROYED AND COMPLETELY ABSORBED BY XEMNAS??????

Actually, I'm fairly sure the moon isn't there in the real TWTNW. I'd have to check the sky with Riku at memory's skyscraper.

It's there in the dream version because Sora's only recollection of TWTNW includes the moon looming overhead.

@SkyEmerald That world never got destroyed, since how would one destroy a world that doesn't have a heart to begin with? Just like all other worlds that float in the inbetween, it doesn't follow all the rules the worlds in the realm of light do. It's also the reason why Xigbar and Xemnas managed to get Sora into the real TWTNW directly out of the realm of sleep, considering TWTNW's rather messy existence.

In regards to time travel:

I think it has a simple but maybe not logical explanation; Young Xenahort was told that no matter what he did in the past, it was not going to change the future. So if we look at it from the relative point of our Heroes, nothing has changed for them besides Ansem(the bad) being alive (this being due to Ansem being removed from the past and brought to the present).

Kind of like when Trunks traveled back to his timeline only to find that nothing had changed and that he would have to defeat android 17 and 18 himself.

BOOM GOES THE NERDAMITE!

In regards to time travel:

I think it has a simple but maybe not logical explanation; Young Xenahort was told that no matter what he did in the past, it was not going to change the future. So if we look at it from the relative point of our Heroes, nothing has changed for them besides Ansem(the bad) being alive (this being due to Ansem being removed from the past and brought to the present).

Kind of like when Trunks traveled back to his timeline only to find that nothing had changed and that he would have to defeat android 17 and 18 himself.

BOOM GOES THE NERDAMITE!

Yes but by bringing Young Xehanort into the present and involving him in MX's plan MX manufactured his own destiny. YX's involvement in the present is the reason he will now seek the outside world in the past and live the live MX did.

Let's see if i can make this easier for everyone to understand.

When Terranort turned into a heartless, he had reached the requirements for time travel. Ansem SoD went to the past, gave YMX the ability to time travel, and told him to recruit Xehanort's incarnations throughout time. Ansem SoD then travels to the point in time that the Destiny Islands were swallowed by the darkness, ensuring he had access to the realm of sleep, and thus acting as a 'portal' for all the other incarnations of Xehanort. Just like Rhyme was a 'portal' for Joshua.

YMX, using his new power, travels forward in time, recruiting Ansem SoD from near the end of KH1 (after he took a physical appearance). He then travels a bit further forward to recruit Xemnas from near the end of KH2 (somewhere between Saïx being defeated and Sora's group making it up to the altar of naught, I suppose). He then travels further in time to the point of DDD, accessing the Realm of Sleep through the 'portal' made by Ansem SoD, and later appears again during the gathering of all 13 Xehanorts, alongside Xemnas and Ansem SoD. The MX we see is the reincarnated version, so he simply warped to the throne room from wherever he was reincarnated, along with the reincarnated Braig (still called Xigbar to show his trust to MX), and Isa (still called Saïx to show his trust to MX)

TL:DR

Darknessess from the past, recruited by YMX:

-YMX

-Ansem SoD

-Xemnas

-Possible others (Like perhaps Terranort)

Darknessess from the present:

-MX

-Xigbar

-Saïx

-Possible others (Like the currently missing members of the original organization, or Vanitas)

As to why the reincarnated version of Xehanort is MX and not Terranort, it's very likely his own heart went back to the body that disappeared during the end of BBS. Nomura said something happened to that body, yet it wasn't a nobody. This means Terra's heart was also released, and went back to Terra's body. However, due to circumstances revolving around Xemnas's hearts (his own heart, Xehanort's Heart and Terra's heart - maybe even Eraqus' heart), it is very likely Xemnas' heart went back to Terra's body as well, resulting in Terra still being indirectly controlled by Xehanort, which leads to MX stating 'another on your list belongs on my side now'

So, was that clear enough? xD

I personally don't have a lot of trouble understanding the story, even with the time travel.

Nice and interesting :)

But are some points that no one of us should know, at the end of the reunion of the 13, we cannot know if he just warped to another place or went back to his time (i think that MX is from bbs time), i doubt about the era of that MX, cause the same thing you tried to explain but again without facts: why MX is in his old form? i dont think he just recover his old body, it cannot be that simple.

Well there are some events that if we don't know we can't be sure of nothing, like:

-Did Xehanort return to his old body, or terranort's? in the first case how and why? i repeat that return to his old body cannot be that simple like just rewind :/

-Did Terranort recover his memory? many of you would say that is obvious, but again we can't be sure of that.

-are we sure that nothing happens between kh2 and 3D, that influenced the new power of XH of move through time?

I just tried to say, do not try to think of many conclusions, a game/history with the time travel's argument usually are not created thinking to be understand in the first part. Marketing in action xD

I hate write long post cause i do not speak english as i wish i could do. Be friendly xD

Nomura himself said that all the xehanorts were summoned at the same time in the present by the help of YMX. He went to different timelines and did smthing to the xehanorts ( i dunno.. touched them? lol) and then they could be summoned to the present ONLY if they die/ disappear. So simply the old MX can summon back the other xehanorts whenever he wants.. til they die or smthing xD. Remember, when the members disappeared they didnt all necessarily went back in time ( nomura said it).

My thory is that in KH universe when you travel through time, you cannot come back but your body stayes behind and lives like the time travel never happened.

The robe figure traveled through time to bring ymx to the future & to tell him about time travel so he could travel in time evry time he changed form (Xemnas,Terranort,Etc...)

In that way, every one could gather in the world that never was.

After the events of Kh3 happened they all traveled in the future in the keyblade graveyard.(This was proggramed to be done from before(Braig:What now you Old Coot. We are running out of time.)

However because sora was saved, they were lacking a 13th darkness.

The darkness must be The master xehanort revived by the destruction of ansem & xemnas(Terranort, not old master xehanort).