Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you own all KH games released so far?

Do you own all KH games released so far?   

212 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own all KH games released so far?

• Yes, I do! It's a great collection.
    • I have most of the games released, but someday I'll gather them all.
    • I have some KH games, but I hope to someday have a complete collection.
    • Nah... Only a few.. But maybe I'll get them all some day.
    • Nah, and I don't care that much. I can watch walkthroughts on the web, so I'm fine.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I have the Final Mixes. I just don't have 3DS or Coded of any kind because I don't have a DS.

............ Then.... Why are you even on this site????

I think she/he was kiddding. Edited by solantap

I own every American release (Even the original CoM, not sure why, I just do xD), though I still have to complete Re:Coded, and yet to even have the chance to get into KH3D, oh well, that'll have to wait :P

Could have structured the options much better in my opinion, Lu Xun.

I've got Kingdom Hearts (Square Edition) , Kingdom Hearts (Square Enix Edition), Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, 358/2 Days, Re:coded and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Didn't waste my money on a PSP so I don't have Birth by Sleep. And Re:Chain of Memories is exclusive to North America.

I don't have Chain of Memories T^T I found out CoM pretty late so idc much abt the gba game and I'm from Europe and I don't wanna buy a ps2 game unable to play. Also, I don't have the fms cause damn that'd be hard xD Maybe one day it'll be easier to get them allllll<3

I got KH1, KH:CoM, KH2, KH2FM, KH:Re:CoM, KHDAYS, KHBBS, KHBBSFM, KH:RE:CODED, KH3D

:'D now only for KH1FM but so hard to find

why internet why

amazon...

I own KH1, KHCoM, KHRe:CoM, KH2, KH2FM, BBS, BBSFM(for my b-day next month :)), Re:coded, 358/2days, KH3D

If it doesn't count the Final Mixes or Re:CoM then yes I have all the games available to me. I am however in the process of saving up to buy the Final Mixes and Re:CoM even if I will only be able to play BbS FM because I really want to complete the collection.

I only have 3 KH games ;_; but thats B/C i've just got into KH like that!

The ones i own are KH1, KH2, and KHDDD. I'ma be buying KHC and KHBBS sometime soon =D

My little bro is getting a DS Lite so i may be able to buy KHCOM off of Amazon or Ebay : S

Edited by gamerazor247

I don't have Chain of Memories T^T I found out CoM pretty late so idc much abt the gba game and I'm from Europe and I don't wanna buy a ps2 game unable to play. Also, I don't have the fms cause damn that'd be hard xD Maybe one day it'll be easier to get them allllll<3

I know that feeling, I got CoM earlier in the year and I had to buy it from ebay. Luckily for me it was a perfect copy complete with the box and everything :D Even though I had finished CoM on the pc I had to buy it for the sake of having it xP