Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?

In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?

• No idea... I guess I'll just wait rather than guess it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I hope a new game will come at least in 2014 o: I wouldn't be sad if they can't hold there promise to bring out a KH game every year... I have enough KH Games for a few years, I can play them all the time xD

I feel like hoping for 2014 would be the most practical, its kinda far away but not that far at the same time, but if Nomura keeps going by his one game a year quota maybe we'll see something in 2013 :0

but then it will probably take a few months for it to come out in english

I"m hoping for 2013, but if they're making KH3 next, then it may be 2015 a the earliest. But I'd also like to see BBS Volume 2, the one that wa teased at at the beginning of last year, so I"m not sure, my votes went to 2014 as a way of seeing the glass half full...

2013!! :D :D :D :D

I"m hoping for 2013, but if they're making KH3 next, then it may be 2015 a the earliest. But I'd also like to see BBS Volume 2, the one that wa teased at at the beginning of last year, so I"m not sure, my votes went to 2014 as a way of seeing the glass half full...

2013, once a year. :3 Not for KH3 though. My bet's on us getting another side-game next year (or possibly one that holds importance like BbS, but that'd just make the storyline more confusing), then KH3 in 2014.

I'm pretty sure we won't see Kingdom Hearts III in 2013 or 2014 but hopefully in 2015 but the HD Collection can come out in mid 2013 or early 2014.

Edited by AaySquare

At this point I would not surprised at all if Nomura just comes out an says that VersusXIII will never happen, like all the rumours are saying. So that would mean more time for KH3 theoretically. Therefore I can see KH3 within the next 2 years, but maybe some other KH game in-between. Hopefully not for IOS, or Vita. Unless the Vita drops drastically in price and gets some more decent games, I wouldn't buy it just for KH. Sorry KH I love ya, but not that much :/

They said they were making a fast-ball of a game so I suppose arnd end of '13, start of '14! So 2014 is my bet!! They'd proly like to divide the gaps more equally till kh3 is out and not let us with a 3-4 year gap in between /o\

Kingdom hearts 3 coming to ps3 fall 2013 there are 2 more kh games coming out after kh3 my thing is kh4 kh generaitons theres a real kh start menu song go to youtube.com type in kh3 logo a see s kh3 logo click on it and here i! Kh3 by santyzd this is the real logo a real song and I beat all kh games a unlocked all secret bosses videos a messeges good luck vote kh3 coming 2013

post-40433-0-78548700-1345672708_thumb.png

post-40433-0-11350800-1345672713_thumb.png

tutti frutti. To me it would depend on this year's TGS on being able to make a solid guess about that. Assuming that Square is able to maintain putting out a KH game once a year, then I would say 2013 at the earliest. But I would have to wait to see if we get any info at this year's TGS to give a better guess.

I would want it on 2013 but sadly if I had to be logical.....I'd say 2014 maybe around April or some thing?

you dont look like a kh fan kh3 is coming fall 2013 got it memorized!

Why do you think kh3 should come out 2014 so it can come on ps4 orbis wich comes out winter 2013 a if it comes on ps4 orbis you have to wait fall 2014 or early 2015 by re:developement! So get it now look if you dont want kh3 on 2013 ask nomura or just dont by the game its that simple!