Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soratus37

KH3D [Spoilers] Soras Training (DDD Info contained)

If sora were to become an apprentice what if he became an apprentice of Riku? xD ... probably not since he just became a master.... what if in kh3 he becomes an apprentice of master aqua?

Or what if aqua like freaks out for a short bit since he now looks like vanitas? even though she knew sora when he was little it might catch her off guard :P

And then maybe there can be a short fight between her and sora and you are allowed to lose (like leon in Kh1). That would be interesting.

Sora wields his own keyblade confirmed in interviews he was doing it for the entire game of Chain of Memories

Why can Roxas dual-wield?

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/57971099?page=2

Read the interviews their very informative.

This is just a theory of mine some imaginative thinking obviously I am not a psychic and no one knows anything about KHIII yet. I have read the interviews and as the newer games have come out some of the things that are cannon have changed.

The reason Roxas could dual wield was because of him fuzing with Xion and using her Keyblade, hence he couldn't till after he combined with her. At least that is my understanding.

Who knows what's gonna happen when Ven wakes up? I don't but I'm making some fun theories.

And Sora is not wielding his own keyblade, it's the one that was ment to go to Riku but chose him instead because of Riku falling to darkness. Hence why Riku was able to steal it briefly in KH1. But there is something special about Sora I won't deny that.

Again, I am just coming up with some fun theory's. Come up with your own the fun part is coming up with stuff and getting excited about the game!

Yeah i think that is one of the rteasons he was in blank points. Oh and actually im sorry but i cant rember where i read it but the reason behind it was a joke to back in kh2 when ansem the wise asked riku his name he responded with Ansem. it was meant to show his growth throughout the game toward him becoming a keyblade master thats what normua said hoped it hepled ya :D

OH MY GOD. That is so awesome, the whole DiZ asking Riku his name thing. I never even noticed that. Holy crap that is so amazing, and that was crazy subtle too, I didn't even pick that up. Nomura is a god hahaha

But Aqua never saw what Vanitas looked like so it should be ok. As to this thread, yeah I have wondered what Sora is doing, I mean if he is just going to thank his Dream Eaters it shouldn't have taken that long to do that so maybe Sora came back after that and than left again but I don't know for sure.

That's true, only Ven saw Vanitas. Dang, I got all excited thinking Aqua might fight Sora or something, that'd be EPIC. But yeah that's where it gets us thinking, that Sora shouldn't be "late" if all he was doing is thanking his dream eaters. So yeah, interesting little bit there.

By the way, I love your sig, that is crazy cool hahaha

Show me where it's said I'm not taking your interpretations

Read the interviews I linked you they are not interpretation their fact. Xion's keyblade was even shown to be fake in the game in that scene with riku. Plus like I said in my original post Sora was wielding without Ven's heart for all of CoM. Read the interviews before you post again. Edited by devereauxr

This is just a theory of mine some imaginative thinking obviously I am not a psychic and no one knows anything about KHIII yet. I have read the interviews and as the newer games have come out some of the things that are cannon have changed.

The reason Roxas could dual wield was because of him fuzing with Xion and using her Keyblade, hence he couldn't till after he combined with her. At least that is my understanding.

Who knows what's gonna happen when Ven wakes up? I don't but I'm making some fun theories.

And Sora is not wielding his own keyblade, it's the one that was ment to go to Riku but chose him instead because of Riku falling to darkness. Hence why Riku was able to steal it briefly in KH1. But there is something special about Sora I won't deny that.

Again, I am just coming up with some fun theory's. Come up with your own the fun part is coming up with stuff and getting excited about the game!

Ok thank you for showing me that :)

I had missed that interview :( sad panda.

OH well back to the drawing board. Actually I am still sticking with my theories because even though the basis changes I still think some thing crazy is going to happen to Sora after Ven wakes up, and we also need something to basically set him back to 0 for KH III otherwise he will just be a god in a world of bugs... Right :P

That's true, only Ven saw Vanitas. Dang, I got all excited thinking Aqua might fight Sora or something, that'd be EPIC. But yeah that's where it gets us thinking, that Sora shouldn't be "late" if all he was doing is thanking his dream eaters. So yeah, interesting little bit there.

By the way, I love your sig, that is crazy cool hahaha

Lol yea Aqua and Sora fighting would be epic but why would they fight lol anyway thanks for the complemet about my sig yeah someone made it for me but idk who but it is cool, I kinda want to change it but idk into what lol.

Lol yea Aqua and Sora fighting would be epic but why would they fight lol anyway thanks for the complemet about my sig yeah someone made it for me but idk who but it is cool, I kinda want to change it but idk into what lol.

If Aqua did know what Vanitas looked like, and then she saw Sora, she might be a bit skeptical and may want to fight him. I mean I know now that that's obviously not gonna happen when someone pointed out that she never even saw Vanitas, but I still think that'd be cool. Even though it'll probably never happen. Oh well haha.

Duuuuuuuuude if you do change it, it better be something good, cause personally I think it'll be pretty hard to top your current sig haha

But Aqua never saw what Vanitas looked like so it should be ok. As to this thread, yeah I have wondered what Sora is doing, I mean if he is just going to thank his Dream Eaters it shouldn't have taken that long to do that so maybe Sora came back after that and than left again but I don't know for sure.

sorry i forgot that she only faced him and hasnt acyually seen his face.... oh darn it.... well it will be very amusing to see ven freak out atleast xP

That would actually be really cool, I think that's an awesome idea

Question though, where did people get the idea that Sora went out to train? I mean, I know it's a rumor and such that Sora went out to train, but we saw him go and thank his dream eaters, and Nomura even said that's all he did. So, did people just kind of assume "oh he's going to train" or is there actual evidence that that's what he's gonna go do?

And if he does train, I don't see him training by himself, that doesn't strike me as "Sora". If he does wanna train, I think he'd become an apprentice to someone, or get a mentor, like Yen Sid. OR MICKEY. That'd be cool. I don't know, just kinda spitballing haha

I think it's just cause he's in the sleeping worlds again, people'd assume he's training more and levelling up (fighting the secret bosses) so he's closer to becoming a keyblade master. I just thought it was letting you collect your treasures and stuff to get 100% completion if you want.

I think it's just cause he's in the sleeping worlds again, people'd assume he's training more and levelling up (fighting the secret bosses) so he's closer to becoming a keyblade master. I just thought it was letting you collect your treasures and stuff to get 100% completion if you want.

I mean yeah I know now that people were just making assumptions and such that he was going to go train and all that, but I don't think it relates to the game like that. Cause you can still play as Riku afterwards, not just Sora, just because we saw him go back to the sleeping worlds. So yeah again though it's all theory, but I don't think him going back to the sleeping worlds relates to the actual game like that where it gives you an explanation of how he got back to allow the players to 100% and collect more treasures and stuff. You always appear right before the boss battle or your last save point after beating the final boss anyways.

By the way sorry if I sounded slightly rude there, I tried to explain it the best I could without sounding mean so if you took offense then I apologize haha

I mean yeah I know now that people were just making assumptions and such that he was going to go train and all that, but I don't think it relates to the game like that. Cause you can still play as Riku afterwards, not just Sora, just because we saw him go back to the sleeping worlds. So yeah again though it's all theory, but I don't think him going back to the sleeping worlds relates to the actual game like that where it gives you an explanation of how he got back to allow the players to 100% and collect more treasures and stuff. You always appear right before the boss battle or your last save point after beating the final boss anyways.

By the way sorry if I sounded slightly rude there, I tried to explain it the best I could without sounding mean so if you took offense then I apologize haha

I didn't take offense, I actually agree with you xD