Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soratus37

KH3D [Spoilers] Soras Training (DDD Info contained)

So at the very end of DDd Sora arrives in Traverse town. So im pretty sure he is there for some training to get better. If not tell me otherwise but anywho im wondering if sora is gonna learn Shotlocks And command styles and comman melding and Keyblade glider. But in the secret ending i think soras training will perhaps be the beginneing of KH3. Beacuse when he is about to leave he said he had STUFF to take care of. And then later in the secret ending we hear donald and goofy saying saying sora is late and they hope he is okay. So maybe this sets up the intro of KH3. Tell me what you think.

So at the very end of DDd Sora arrives in Traverse town. So im pretty sure he is there for some training to get better. If not tell me otherwise but anywho im wondering if sora is gonna learn Shotlocks And command styles and comman melding and Keyblade glider. But in the secret ending i think soras training will perhaps be the beginneing of KH3. Beacuse when he is about to leave he said he had STUFF to take care of. And then later in the secret ending we hear donald and goofy saying saying sora is late and they hope he is okay. So maybe this sets up the intro of KH3. Tell me what you think.

He was searching for his dream eaters and fround them.. found* and he gains powers from them and shotlock andcommand styles are replaced by links like rikus links are pretty much command styles and etc... (._.) I wanted areo and reflect in kh 3d honestly

He was in Traverse Town to thank his spirits for their help throughout his journey in the sleeping worlds NOT to train.

Oh okay thank you.

He was searching for his dream eaters and fround them.. found* and he gains powers from them and shotlock andcommand styles are replaced by links like rikus links are pretty much command styles and etc... (._.) I wanted areo and reflect in kh 3d honestly

I wanted Aero to. and i wish sora had some links to.

We dont really know what Sora is up to, but I am pretty sure that whatever happens to him will be what basically resets his skills and everything for KHIII (i.e. falling asleep in CoM and forgetting all his spells and everything). I have a theory that we will need to go save him (the important thing Donald and Goofy want to do maybe, with Riku as there third party? or Kairi even?) And it will be like 2's hour long tutorial :P and once we rescue Sora the title of the game finally comes up :)

And the missions begin to protect the princess's of heart and free the hearts connected to Sora whos stories ended in sadness....

But we DO know .Nomura confirmed that he went back to the realm of sleep to thank the dreameaters. Nomura's words= canon.

Oh okay thank you.

I wanted Aero to. and i wish sora had some links to.

Isn't aero the most broken spell in Kh1? I mean you can deal damage while halving yours in addition to your actual attacking.

We dont really know what Sora is up to, but I am pretty sure that whatever happens to him will be what basically resets his skills and everything for KHIII (i.e. falling asleep in CoM and forgetting all his spells and everything). I have a theory that we will need to go save him (the important thing Donald and Goofy want to do maybe, with Riku as there third party? or Kairi even?) And it will be like 2's hour long tutorial :P and once we rescue Sora the title of the game finally comes up :)

And the missions begin to protect the princess's of heart and free the hearts connected to Sora whos stories ended in sadness....

And maybe we can finally play as Kairi during that.

Yeah and defeat xeahnort have a long beginineng like with roxas in KH2.

Yeah, just like playing as Roxas, then Sora in KH2.

Isn't aero the most broken spell in Kh1? I mean you can deal damage while halving yours in addition to your actual attacking.

And maybe we can finally play as Kairi during that.

Yreah your right i still always thought it was cool but playing as kari would be cool. I want to be abke to swith or players at anytime so play as Sora,Donald,Goofy,Mickey,Riku,VENTUS,aqua,Terra Heck maybe even lea

That would actually be really cool, I think that's an awesome idea

Question though, where did people get the idea that Sora went out to train? I mean, I know it's a rumor and such that Sora went out to train, but we saw him go and thank his dream eaters, and Nomura even said that's all he did. So, did people just kind of assume "oh he's going to train" or is there actual evidence that that's what he's gonna go do?

And if he does train, I don't see him training by himself, that doesn't strike me as "Sora". If he does wanna train, I think he'd become an apprentice to someone, or get a mentor, like Yen Sid. OR MICKEY. That'd be cool. I don't know, just kinda spitballing haha

Question though, where did people get the idea that Sora went out to train? I mean, I know it's a rumor and such that Sora went out to train, but we saw him go and thank his dream eaters, and Nomura even said that's all he did. So, did people just kind of assume "oh he's going to train" or is there actual evidence that that's what he's gonna go do?

And if he does train, I don't see him training by himself, that doesn't strike me as "Sora". If he does wanna train, I think he'd become an apprentice to someone, or get a mentor, like Yen Sid. OR MICKEY. That'd be cool. I don't know, just kinda spitballing haha

I think the idea to train came from what he said before he opened the Keyhole. "well I did fall asleep...I just have some things to take care of." It sounds like there was a dissapointment in himself he wasn't letting anyone see. I could see how that would make people think he went off on his own to make himself stronger.

But Nomura said thats not the case so... if all he was doing was going to thank the Dream Eaters, than that shouldn't take very long? And why would Goofy and Donald state that hes late?

This implies to me something happened to him.....

Or maybe Riku unlocking the data within Sora that Ansem the Wise put there, told Sora what he has to do? Like maybe going to save Aqua and Ventus?

All of this is theory of course and we wont know till KHIII actually comes out! GOD I CANT WAIT!!

I think the idea to train came from what he said before he opened the Keyhole. "well I did fall asleep...I just have some things to take care of." It sounds like there was a dissapointment in himself he wasn't letting anyone see. I could see how that would make people think he went off on his own to make himself stronger.

But Nomura said thats not the case so... if all he was doing was going to thank the Dream Eaters, than that shouldn't take very long? And why would Goofy and Donald state that hes late?

Or maybe Riku unlocking the data within Sora that Ansem the Wise put there, told Sora what he has to do? Like maybe going to save Aqua and Ventus?

All of this is theory of course and we wont know till KHIII actually comes out! GOD I CANT WAIT!!

Hmmm that's true, I forgot about the part where Donald and Goofy said he's late, good point. You're right then, he probably went off to do something else, cause thanking the DE's shouldn't take too long, so yeah I agree with you.

Unless he does this in the future, or we didn't see it, Sora probably had to be with Riku for him to unlock the data in Sora, so I doubt that's what happened. And as cool as Sora going to the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua or somehow trying to save Ven would be, I don't think he would, cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where they are. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless someone told Sora about how Ven is in his heart and Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, I'm pretty sure he has no knowledge of them and their whereabouts right now, other than Mickey talking about them in his letter to Sora. He knows he has to save them, but I don't think he knows where to start haha.

So yeah maybe he did go off to train if he's "late" according to Donald and Goofy, who knows. But again I agree with you, I CAN'T WAIT EITHER AAAHHHH hahaha

Yeah sorry about the assumtion thats just waht people had kinda been telling me. I think that maybe sora is going to find aqua and she will train sora.

Yeah i definitley think sora being late is definieltey going to be something for KH3

Yeah sorry about the assumtion thats just waht people had kinda been telling me. I think that maybe sora is going to find aqua and she will train sora.

No no don't worry about it, I wasn't blaming you or anything. I was just questioning where it came from cause I've been hearing it from everywhere. It does sound like a viable possibility though.

And yeah Aqua training Sora would be pretty sweet. Does Sora even know that she's in the Realm of Darkness though? Cause if not, then Mickey or Yen Sid need to hurry up and tell him, cause that'll be so epic when he goes in there to save her haha

No no don't worry about it, I wasn't blaming you or anything. I was just questioning where it came from cause I've been hearing it from everywhere. It does sound like a viable possibility though.

And yeah Aqua training Sora would be pretty sweet. Does Sora even know that she's in the Realm of Darkness though? Cause if not, then Mickey or Yen Sid need to hurry up and tell him, cause that'll be so epic when he goes in there to save her haha

Okay cool http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png . I dont think he knows i hope he finds out Soon and when he does i want aqua to be all like you actually Kept that promise Ven Jr. Yeah i bet aqua is going to make a refrence to sora being like ven. :D

If sora were to become an apprentice what if he became an apprentice of Riku? xD ... probably not since he just became a master.... what if in kh3 he becomes an apprentice of master aqua?

Okay cool http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png . I dont think he knows i hope he finds out Soon and when he does i want aqua to be all like you actually Kept that promise Ven Jr. Yeah i bet aqua is going to make a refrence to sora being like ven. :D

Or what if aqua like freaks out for a short bit since he now looks like vanitas? even though she knew sora when he was little it might catch her off guard :P

I bet you the data of Diz in Sora's heart somehow connected him to the real Ansem the Wise and Ansem will tell Sora.... One thing I didn't get about DDD though was why did the data even ask for Riku's name in the end...? Like why would data even care?

I bet you the data of Diz in Sora's heart somehow connected him to the real Ansem the Wise and Ansem will tell Sora.... One thing I didn't get about DDD though was why did the data even ask for Riku's name in the end...? Like why would data even care?

Yeah i think that is one of the rteasons he was in blank points. Oh and actually im sorry but i cant rember where i read it but the reason behind it was a joke to back in kh2 when ansem the wise asked riku his name he responded with Ansem. it was meant to show his growth throughout the game toward him becoming a keyblade master thats what normua said hoped it hepled ya :D

Hmmm that's true, I forgot about the part where Donald and Goofy said he's late, good point. You're right then, he probably went off to do something else, cause thanking the DE's shouldn't take too long, so yeah I agree with you.

Unless he does this in the future, or we didn't see it, Sora probably had to be with Riku for him to unlock the data in Sora, so I doubt that's what happened. And as cool as Sora going to the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua or somehow trying to save Ven would be, I don't think he would, cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where they are. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless someone told Sora about how Ven is in his heart and Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, I'm pretty sure he has no knowledge of them and their whereabouts right now, other than Mickey talking about them in his letter to Sora. He knows he has to save them, but I don't think he knows where to start haha.

So yeah maybe he did go off to train if he's "late" according to Donald and Goofy, who knows. But again I agree with you, I CAN'T WAIT EITHER AAAHHHH hahaha

Well if you remember after Riku answered the questions of Roxas, Ven and Xion, Ansem the Wise showed up after he picked up the bottle in the ocean, and told Riku that was the data he hid within Sora. Maybe Riku leaving with that in hand gave Sora some sort of mental access to this data which contains information on Aqua and Ven and how to reach them. And thats why Sora left on his own, maybe he knows he is the only one who can do this? But after he saves Ven, he loses his ability to be a keyblader (of course gaining it back somehow) and this sets our skills and everything back at zero for KHIII, again just a theory but it makes sense in my head :P

Or what if aqua like freaks out for a sort bit since he now looks like vanitas? even though she knew sora when he was little it might catch her off guard :P

But Aqua never saw what Vanitas looked like so it should be ok. As to this thread, yeah I have wondered what Sora is doing, I mean if he is just going to thank his Dream Eaters it shouldn't have taken that long to do that so maybe Sora came back after that and than left again but I don't know for sure.

Well if you remember after Riku answered the questions of Roxas, Ven and Xion, Ansem the Wise showed up after he picked up the bottle in the ocean, and told Riku that was the data he hid within Sora. Maybe Riku leaving with that in hand gave Sora some sort of mental access to this data which contains information on Aqua and Ven and how to reach them. And thats why Sora left on his own, maybe he knows he is the only one who can do this? But after he saves Ven, he loses his ability to be a keyblader (of course gaining it back somehow) and this sets our skills and everything back at zero for KHIII, again just a theory but it makes sense in my head :P

Sora wields his own keyblade confirmed in interviews he was doing it for the entire game of Chain of Memories

Why can Roxas dual-wield?

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/57971099?page=2

Read the interviews their very informative.

Edited by devereauxr