Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH3D Easiest trophies to get in KH3D.

Everything you said for obvious reasons PLUS

flowmotion 1000 kills (cant remember the name) this is easy throughout the game and very pitiful at the end

reality shifter (completed this one by pranksters paradise) easy for obvious reasons

IMO:

Treasure seeker: really does'nt take long or too much effort. If you have trouble a guide always helps (especially in the grid).

Easiest

In the Clear: Proof you have finished the story.

Badge of Pride: Proof you have finished the story in Proud Mode.

Stop Drop Roller: Proof you have racked up 2,000 Drop Points.

Keyslinger: Proof you have taken out 2,500 Deam Eaters.

In the Munny: Proof you have amassed 5,000 munny.

Motion Slickness: Proof you have defeated 1,000 enemies while in Flowmtion.

Treasure Seeker:Proof you have found every last treasure.

Spirit Guide: Proof you have obtained at least one of every Spirit. (Do not have)

Reality Shifter: Proof you have defeated 50 enemies using Reality Shift.

Pro Linker: Proof you have linked wth your Spirits a least 50 times.

Memento Maniac: Proof you have saved at least 20 photos while bonding with Spirits.

Some what hard to get

King of Rush: Proof you have taken first place in every Flick Rush cup. (Do not have)

Portal Champ: Proof you have completed every Special Portal and Secret Portal. (Do not have)

Daring Diver: Proof you have scored more than 7,500,000 points in Dive Mode. (Do not have)

Critical Praise: Proof you have finished the story in Critical Mode. (Do not have)

Stat Builder: Proof you have maxed out every stat-boosting ability. (Do not have)

Frequent Friend: Proof you have placed at least 30 Link Portals. (Do not have)

Hardest

Dream Pleaser: Proof that you have maxed out every Spirit's Affinity Level. (Do not have, and will not have for a long time)

These are just my opinion on the difficulty of the tropies.

These are the ones I find easy

Well when I completed the game (accidentally, I wanted to complete the portals and all first and thought i'd be able to save beforehand, but now i've just got riku on my previous save file as Sora's been done).

I got reality shifter

Pro Linker (easy when you're sitting unlocking and maxing out all your spirits boards)

Keyslinger (easy when farming)

Mememto Maniac (soon as I read it I just went and snapped)

In the Munny (never had a need to spend my money til risky winds day)

In The Clear

Badge of Pride (completed)

Stop Drop Roller (didn't even notice)

And i think if I got them, they must be easy.

What I haven't got yet but think it easy.

I'm on my way to completing King of Rush (one tournament untried and one match in one tournament I got an A instead of a star)

Motion Sickness (121 enemies off)

Portal Champ (Started working through them half way through when I found out you need to zoom in to access them, half way through)

Stat Builder (failing to unlock Me Me bunnys secret path, or its majik lapin, once done I should have it)

Treasure seeker (9 missing treasure in TWTNW)

Spirit Guide (missing 3, wanted to get more drops to make them all Star ranked)

What I find difficulty or would find difficult

Daring Diver (At best I get gold, most times silver)

Dream Pleaser (If affinities the wee heart things (still unsure what it is, tried to find it online and failed) it will take ages. Most the ones i'm unlocking their boards are http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cool.png

Critical Praise (Haven't tried it, want to finish my first game again to get the secret video then save over the master file and start again on critical)

Frequent Friend (No one i know has a 3DS or plays it, my one friend who has it lives in England, too far away to do so.)