Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

i heard that you can rewatch kingdom hearts 2 cutscenes if you have the final mix edition.

but are they in english or japanese? and which version should i get because i know there is just the regular final mix and theres final mix+.

I already have RE:COM so i dont think i need the + version unless someone can give me a reason why i do.

i really just want this so i can watch the scenes again without having to play through the whole game. SOMEONE HELP!!!

The "+" in "Final Mix +" refers to the fact that it comes with ReCoM. And all cutscenes in the Final Mixes are in English, but you have to complete the game to unlock the Theater.

If you wanna just watch the cutscenes, use the Video archive on the site. It's a helluva lot cheaper.

Edited by AnsemTheWise

Yup. you can wear it on your head during gameplay.

You get the crowns in the FM, one level for each Proof you get for beating Lingering Will, finishing the XIII Fungi, and beating the Organization Data bosses.

Not poking anyone, just clearing things up.

You get the crowns in the FM, one level for each Proof you get for beating Lingering Will, finishing the XIII Fungi, and beating the Organization Data bosses.

Not poking anyone, just clearing things up.

Right I thought I heard somewhere that you got a crown for beating chain of memories but I guess your right. I dont have the game anyway.

Right I thought I heard somewhere that you got a crown for beating chain of memories but I guess your right. I dont have the game anyway.

You get a little crown on the save file in0game to show that you beat Xemnas in the FM, but I... haven't finished the JP ReCoM yet, so I can't say anything about that file. But I do know that finishing reCoM unlocks the JP voices in the Theater mode for the FM. That's pretty much it.