Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chocoboco

Hi ; w ;

Hello~

I'm new here too (wow surprise) so uhh.... Yeah. Wow I'm bad at this stuff.

Haven't been on any forums for a long time since I'm on tumblr all the time but it's kinda nice to be on a forum again.

Oh wait I'm supposed to tell something about myself now, right. Uhh... I'm a 17 (almost 18) years old girl from the Netherlands and I like drawing. And playing the piano. (But the only stuff I can play is Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy music D': ) And playing games, obviously.

Well, I guess that's it?

The KH13 Disciplinary Committee is happy to welcome you to the site. Just don't be a lamer, because we may have to own you if you are.

Welcome! I'm Angel ( my name in real life but I wanna change it to Roxie ) And I'm a tomboy. I don't do girly girl stuff. I love video games, skate boarding, sports. I'm 14 years old. And we got cookies, welcome to the dark side!

Hello~

I'm new here too (wow surprise) so uhh.... Yeah. Wow I'm bad at this stuff.

Haven't been on any forums for a long time since I'm on tumblr all the time but it's kinda nice to be on a forum again.

Oh wait I'm supposed to tell something about myself now, right. Uhh... I'm a 17 (almost 18) years old girl from the Netherlands and I like drawing. And playing the piano. (But the only stuff I can play is Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy music D': ) And playing games, obviously.

Well, I guess that's it?

Welcome to KH13! I enjoy playing the piano too. I think that it is awesome that you can play Kingdom Hearts music and Final Fantasy music on your piano. I am currently learning to play several pieces from the Kingdom Hearts piano collections book. I hope you have a great time here, see you around.