Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kyle Clegg

KHBbS How do I get the secret ending?

how many of you got the secret cut scene for this game im having trouble :/ i've been told you have to beat the game on proud twice and critical once is that true?

for proud or critical just beat the game

If you mean the secret movie, it's Get 7 trophies on Standard or 5 on Proud/critical, answer the questions correctly at the end, and gather all the gold letters at the credits.

it's BBS :P

the topic is for KHBBS not 3D

Ohh my bad yeah, what I did was all stories on proud, beat the mirage arena, got all Xehanort reports, and got all treasures in each world for everyone. I'm not sure if you have to beat it on Proud, or get all treasures though... Edited by Master Juan

tutti frutti. I believe for BBS, for Standard you just have to get the Xehanort reports, and simply beat the game for Proud and Critical. Though it's been a while since I have played the game myself.

Easy- Imposible to get

Standard- Beat the Mirage Arena and get all Xehanort Reports

Proud and Critical - Just get all Xehanort Reports

After finishing the secret episodes go to the cutscenes archive in the main menu of the game and there is. :)

I think its funny how the first few posts are posting how to get KH3D's secret ending,

not sure for standard or beginner, but for proud mode its complete all three stories and collect all Xehanort reports, if I'm not mistaken, one of Terra's reports is only acquirable through mirage arena so don't miss it!