Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Brox Relwal

(SPOILER) HELP EXPLAIN THIS PICTURE

This is the picture they show after defeating the final boss in KHDDD. im assuming that it is a preview of what KH3 will look like.

so, does this show the seven lights that will fight against the 13 darknessess?

aqua, ventus, AND TERRA are in this picture. so that leads me to believe they rescued all three of them. Also, Kairi is in the group, and after watching the bonus scene from DDD this makes me think she is one of the lights, along with sora riku and mickey who also appear in the pic.

but what confuses me is that Xion and roxas are also there. so they might become their own people in the future of the story.

which brings me to the part i want opinions on. out of the people in this picture, what are peoples guesses on who the seven lights are going to be?

i want to see other peoples decisions. (obviously its not donald or goofy even though they are in the picture)

post-40295-0-00802700-1345139487_thumb.jpg

Appears right before Sora fights Xemnas and says "I'm proud, to be a small part of something bigger. The people it did choose. My friends, they are my power!"

Meant to show how the people connected to Sora are always there even when they're not.

And how SORA IS EVERYONE AND XEHANORT IS EVERYONE

You know if Sora turns into Xehanort we can just say Xehanort is everyone.

I think it's just showing his friends connected to him bringing him strength (and everyone's connected to him).

I think the seven lights will be 1 Sora (once he returns from what hes doing at the end of 3D), 2 Riku, 3 Mickey, Lea will rescue 4 Aqua, Aqua will find 5 Ven, Sora will do whatever he needs to do (whether just being there or piercing his heart again with a keyblade, thus also releasing Xion and Roxas maybe?) They will all go, with 6 Kairi to battle, and hopefully release 7 Terra from MX, otherwise I think Lea would stand in for him til he's free.