Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirux

Moments you want to see in future KH titles (spoilers)

Pretty self explanatory from the title. I want to know about moments people want to see in KHIII, or whatever light game comes before than.

Personally I want there to be a Roxas and Lea reunion. I kind of want it to be a silent one, not a lot of talking (mostly because that's how Lea is about emotional things in my opinion) and Lea would pull out the 'WINNER' Popsicle stick Roxas left for him at the end of Days. Roxas would then have a tear roll down his cheek and they'd start laughing.

If that makes any sense to anyone. x.x

Personally I want there to be a Roxas and Lea reunion. I kind of want it to be a silent one, not a lot of talking (mostly because that's how Lea is about emotional things in my opinion) and Lea would pull out the 'WINNER' Popsicle stick Roxas left for him at the end of Days. Roxas would then have a tear roll down his cheek and they'd start laughing.

ERMAHGERD DERTS SER CURTE

I also want to Roxas to come back at the same time Ventus does. They meet each other. Hilarity ensues.

Roxas: What the? Who put a mirror in my way? Real funny guys.

Ventus: How are you making me reflection talk, that's so weird?

Roxas: I'm not the reflection, you are!

Ventus: Defuq?

Jessey McCartney gets to have a ten minute long convo with himself as I roflmao.

I want to see Lea happy for once .He has lost so much for so long. He deserves happiness. I hope he can save Isa and reunite with Roxas.Hopefully after all he has done for Sora and friends,everyone also appreciates him as a true friend now.

+1 cookie

I think a reunion with Roxas would make him super happy. And I think lea saving Isa is going to be the new Sora saving Riku from KHI, and it better be as epic as how I see it in my brain.

Sora and Kairi officially a couple.

Roxas and Xion officially a couple.

Terra and Aqua officially a couple.

Riku and Namine officially a couple.

Sora fighting Master Xehanort one on one in the final battle of the Xehanort Saga.

Sora using up all of his powers in order to defeat Master Xehanort and then losing all of them too.

Sora fighting Xemnas alongside both Donald and Goofy.

Sora fighting Xigbar alongside Riku.

Riku fighting Young Xehanort one on one.

Riku fighting the Lingering Will one on one.

Riku fighting "Ansem" the Seeker of Darkness alongside Mickey.

Lea fighting Saix.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Lea and Mickey as the 7 Guardians of Light.

Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, "Ansem" the Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Vanitas Remnant, Terra-Xehanort, Xehanort, Adult Xehanort, Female Xehanort, Xehanort's Guardian and Sora-Xehanort appearing as the True Organization XIII.

Both Xigbar and Saix now having silver hair and darker skin colour the same as the other Xehanort incarnations.

Vanitas Remnant being an exact look alike of Vanitas but with silver hair instead of black and a Xehanort clone like Xigbar and Saix.

Terra-Xehanort being the apprentice Xehanort before losing his memories.

Xehanort being the apprentice Xehanort after losing his memories.

Adult Xehanort being Master Xehanort during his years as a young man.

Female Xehanort being a alternate reality version of Young Xehanort.

Xehanort's Guardian technically being a Xehanort incarnation itself.

Sora-Xehanort being a Replica of Sora that was created from him during his time as a prisoner of the True Organization XIII and with the Replica being and/or becoming another Xehanort incarnation/clone upon birth.

Kairi, Ventus and Lea taking Mark of Mastery Exams and then passing them.

Sora, Riku and Mickey rescuing Aqua.

Sora, Riku, Aqua and Mickey rescuing Ventus.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea and Mickey in new clothing.

New Disney Worlds based on the following Disney films:

Fun and Fancy Free's Mickey and the Beanstalk.

The Sword in the Stone.

The Jungle Book.

Robin Hood.

The Rescuers.

The Great Mouse Detective.

Pocahontas.

Fantasia 2000.

The Emperor's New Groove.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Treasure Planet.

Meet the Robinsons.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

A Goofy Movie.

Return to Never Land.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.

The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.

Cinderella II: Dreams Come True.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.

Mulan II.

The Prince and the Pauper.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Sion Barzahd, Volt Krueger, Kou Leifoh and Dominique Cross from The Bouncer making appearances as Bouncers in Twilight Town.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII based on her Final Fantasy XIII-2 appearance as a Ally in Olympus Coliseum.

Caius Ballad from Final Fantasy XIII-2 as a Secret Boss in Olympus Coliseum.

Ventus assigned by Yen Sid to protect Snow White.

Riku assigned by Yen Sid to protect Aurora.

Aqua assigned by Yen Sid to protect Cinderella.

Kairi assigned by Yen Sid to protect Belle.

Lea assigned by Yen Sid to protect Jasmine.

Mickey assigned by Yen Sid to protect Alice.

Sora wearing his Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance outfit but modified to his 15 year old appearance and without the white X on his chest but instead a black Kingdom Crown on his back.

Riku wearing his Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance outfit but modified to his 16 year old appearance and without the Dream Eater Spirits Emblem on his back whilst having his hair grow the same length it was in Kingdom Hearts.

Mickey wearing a white version of both his Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep outfit.

Kairi using both a fighting style and/or battle position similar to Aqua's.

Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Namine, Ansem the Wise, Master Eraqus and Isa getting rescued.

Roxas, Lea and Xion reuniting.

Sora saying Thank You to Namine.

Roxas, Lea, Xion and Namine befriending Pence, Hayner and Olette and living alongside them in Twilight Town.

Lea and Isa once again becoming friends.

Isa gaining a Keyblade and becoming an apprentice to Yen Sid.

Ventus, Terra, Aqua and Master Eraqus reuniting.

The Land of Depature restored.

Terra becoming a Keyblade Master.

Ventus, Terra and Aqua training new Keyblade disciples that arrive from different Worlds at the Land of Departure.

Ansem the Wise working alongside Leon and the others and once again becoming the ruler of Radiant Garden.

Master Xehanort both defeated and having lost all of his powers before realising the error of his ways and then wearing "Ansem" the Seeker of Darkness robe whilst travelling from World to World in order to make up for all that he has done.

Both Sora and Master Xehanort losing their ability of wielding the Keyblade after their final battle.

Sora and Kairi both hugging and kissing at the near end of the Xehanort Saga in a very romantic manner.

Sora, Riku and Kairi looking out to the yellow sunset of the Destiny Islands from the Paopu tree in their respective places, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Namine, Pence, Hayner and Olette looking out to the red sunset of Twilight Town whilst having Sea Salt Ice Cream and Ventus, Terra and Aqua looking up to the starry lit moonlight sky at the Land of Departure's lookout in their respective places at the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

I want Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and Namine to be recused in some way, with reunions between all.

I also want to Roxas to come back at the same time Ventus does. They meet each other. Hilarity ensues.

Roxas: What the? Who put a mirror in my way? Real funny guys.

Ventus: How are you making me reflection talk, that's so weird?

Roxas: I'm not the reflection, you are!

Ventus: Defuq?

Jessey McCartney gets to have a ten minute long convo with himself as I roflmao.

Lol!!! I want something like that to happen, but then it turn into Roxas and Ventus "trying to eliminate the imposter with their keyblades", and then everyone else pulls them apart and explains.

I would like to see something like an internal struggle with Terra and Xehanort during the final battle, and Terra, ultimately taking control of Xehanort for a short time, asking Sora to strike him down, destroying him and Xehanort together. Aqua doesn't approve of it, but knows in her heart this is the only time they can finally beat Xehanort. The seven Guardians of light use the X-blade to shoot a beam of light, destroying Terra, but also Beating Xehanort in the process. Aqua and Ventus both share a tearful victory, both happy about the destruction of Xehanort, but sad about beating their own best friend. In the end, as they are walking off the battlefield, they see Terra's Spirit, smiling and crying at the same time. It finally fades away, and the battle is over. :D

Well, if the end of BBS means anything at all; Terra's spirit is still inhabiting his armour at the keyblade graveyard. I want to see Sora and Aqua have to fight it again, having a very emotional Aqua cutscene afterwards, which drives her more fiercely to finally strike down MX for the sake of her friend.

I would like to see something like an internal struggle with Terra and Xehanort during the final battle, and Terra, ultimately taking control of Xehanort for a short time, asking Sora to strike him down, destroying him and Xehanort together. Aqua doesn't approve of it, but knows in her heart this is the only time they can finally beat Xehanort. The seven Guardians of light use the X-blade to shoot a beam of light, destroying Terra, but also Beating Xehanort in the process. Aqua and Ventus both share a tearful victory, both happy about the destruction of Xehanort, but sad about beating their own best friend. In the end, as they are walking off the battlefield, they see Terra's Spirit, smiling and crying at the same time. It finally fades away, and the battle is over. :D

^ I agree fully. I don't want Terra to be rescued, I would find his story more satisfactory if he sacrifices himself for his loved ones. The story would be deeper, and more realistic. He's been split apart, but back together, then just split again. If he were to come back from all of that he would be such a broken person, and I want him to know and accept that and use his final moments of being his true self to go out in a final act of atonement and glory.

Sora and Kairi officially a couple.

Roxas and Xion officially a couple.

Terra and Aqua officially a couple.

Sora fighting Master Xehanort one on one in the final battle of the entire Xehanort Saga.

Sora using up all of his powers in order to defeat Master Xehanort and then losing all of them too.

Sora fighting Xemnas alongside both Donald and Goofy.

Sora fighting Xigbar alongside Riku.

Riku fighting Young Xehanort one on one.

Riku fighting the Lingering Will one on one.

Riku fighting "Ansem" the Seeker of Darkness alongside Mickey.

Lea fighting Saix.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua, Lea and Mickey as the 7 Guardians of Light.

Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, "Ansem" the Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Vanitas Remnant, Terra-Xehanort, Xehanort, Adult Xehanort, Female Xehanort, Xehanort's Guardian and Sora-Xehanort appearing as the True Organization XIII.

Both Xigbar and Saix now having silver hair and darker skin colour the same as the other Xehanort incarnations.

Vanitas Remnant being an exact look alike of Vanitas but with silver hair instead of black and a Xehanort clone like Xigbar and Saix.

Terra-Xehanort being the apprentice Xehanort before losing his memories.

Xehanort being the apprentice Xehanort after losing his memories.

Adult Xehanort being Master Xehanort during his years as a young man.

Female Xehanort being a alternate reality version of Young Xehanort.

Xehanort's Guardian technically being a Xehanort incarnation itself.

Sora-Xehanort being a Replica of Sora that was created from him during his time as a prisoner of the True Organization XIII and with the Replica being and/or becoming another Xehanort incarnation/clone upon birth.

Kairi, Ventus and Lea taking Mark of Mastery Exams and then passing them.

Sora, Riku and Mickey rescuing Aqua.

Sora, Riku, Aqua and Mickey rescuing Ventus.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea and Mickey in new clothing.

New Disney Worlds based on the following Disney films:

Fun and Fancy Free's Mickey and the Beanstalk.

The Sword in the Stone.

The Jungle Book.

Robin Hood.

The Rescuers.

The Great Mouse Detective.

Pocahontas.

Fantasia 2000.

The Emperor's New Groove.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Treasure Planet.

Meet the Robinsons.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

A Goofy Movie.

Return to Never Land.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.

The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.

Cinderella II: Dreams Come True.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.

Mulan II.

The Prince and the Pauper.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Sion Barzahd, Volt Krueger, Kou Leifoh and Dominique Cross from The Bouncer making appearances as Bouncers in Twilight Town.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII based on her Final Fantasy XIII-2 appearance as a Ally in Olympus Coliseum.

Caius Ballad from Final Fantasy XIII-2 as a Secret Boss in Olympus Coliseum.

Ventus assigned by Yen Sid to protect Snow White.

Riku assigned by Yen Sid to protect Aurora.

Aqua assigned by Yen Sid to protect Cinderella.

Kairi assigned by Yen Sid to protect Belle.

Lea assigned by Yen Sid to protect Jasmine.

Mickey assigned by Yen Sid to protect Alice.

Sora wearing his Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance outfit but modified to his 15 year old appearance and without the white X on his chest but instead a black Kingdom Crown on his back.

Riku wearing his Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance outfit but modified to his 16 year old appearance and without the Dream Eater Spirits Emblem on his back whilst having his hair grow the same length it was in Kingdom Hearts.

Mickey wearing a white version of both his Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep outfit.

Kairi using both a fighting style and/or battle position similar to Aqua's.

Everything that is written here. me want that too :DD

A battle between Lea and Isa (Nomura make that happen!)

I want Ven to meet Roxas, as well Kairi to meet Xion (I totally I want to see their reactions xD)but I don't think it will happen.

More backstory on what happened between birth by sleep and kingdom hearts 1 and also what interested Xehanort into having Isa as his vessel.

Many tearful and heartbreaking reunions.

I want to know what the heck happened to Kairi's Grandma.

Sora to meet Vanitas and see his reaction.

flashback scenes of the actual keyblade war taking place.

and to see more backstory of Master Xehanort's previous life with Eraqus and their Master and how he came to know about the history of the ancient war.

Edited by Silent Maiden

A battle between Lea and Isa (Nomura make that happen!)

I want Ven to meet Roxas, as well Kairi to meet Xion (I totally I want to see their reactions xD)but I don't think it will happen.

More backstory on what happened between birth by sleep and kingdom hearts 1 and also what interested Xehanort into having Isa as his vessel.

Many tearful and heartbreaking reunions.

I want to know what the heck happened to Kairi's Grandma.

Sora to meet Vanitas and see his reaction.

flashback scenes pig the actual keyblade war taking place.

and to see more backstory of Master Xehanort's previous life with Eraqus and their Master and how he came to know about the history of the ancient war.

And Sora's mom. and also

#meowwowinvasion

Well, if the end of BBS means anything at all; Terra's spirit is still inhabiting his armour at the keyblade graveyard. I want to see Sora and Aqua have to fight it again, having a very emotional Aqua cutscene afterwards, which drives her more fiercely to finally strike down MX for the sake of her friend.

I would like that too, and thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot that his spirit is in the Lingering Will! maybe, after the battle, Aqua is walking alone, when the LW comes to aqua. She still senses Terra's spirit inside, and hears it say " Let's fight...... For the final time." Aqua comes out victorious, The LW says " Thank you... friend. Though I am not ere physically... I will forever be in your heart."

I would like that too, and thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot that his spirit is in the Lingering Will! maybe, after the battle, Aqua is walking alone, when the LW comes to aqua. She still senses Terra's spirit inside, and hears it say " Let's fight...... For the final time." Aqua comes out victorious, The LW says " Thank you... friend. Though I am not ere physically... I will forever be in your heart."

Ooooo that'd be great, and Aqua would have the tears streaming down her face, and as the spirit fades it changes into actual Terra, who is also crying as he fades out all partical-like while surrounded by light.

I AM CRYING THINKING ABOUT IT.

Ooooo that'd be great, and Aqua would have the tears streaming down her face, and as the spirit fades it changes into actual Terra, who is also crying as he fades out all partical-like while surrounded by light.

I AM CRYING THINKING ABOUT IT.

That'd Be amazing! The Same thing could happen with Ventus, But different somehow!

^ I agree fully. I don't want Terra to be rescued, I would find his story more satisfactory if he sacrifices himself for his loved ones. The story would be deeper, and more realistic. He's been split apart, but back together, then just split again. If he were to come back from all of that he would be such a broken person, and I want him to know and accept that and use his final moments of being his true self to go out in a final act of atonement and glory.

Alternate ending:

All of this finally pushes Aqua over the edge, and she snaps, invoking the power of the X-Blade/KH to wipe out all Darkness in revenge for turning Xehanort into the Complete Monster who destroyed her and her friends' lives, making her similar to the Light-based Anti-Villain I mentioned earlier.

Edited by Alan Smithee

Unless Sora does his make a heart appear magic he supposed has (this is how I picture that working, by the way

Posted Image

I don't think both Roxas and Ventus can exist at the same time. I'm hoping for some sort of conflict of interest, with Ventus, after knowing that Terra is lost for good and that there are more people who have been touched by Roxas than by him, realises that he is better off sleeping and gives Roxas his heart so that he can be a complete person.