Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: The Awakening (English Fandub)

Here comes the next video from the [KHV] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep fandub production. This is almost the very start of the game where Ventus (Ven) goes through the awakening that we've also seen with Sora and Roxas from the previous Kingdom Hearts titles.

The fandub video is very short and only contains me voicing as Ventus. Different sound effects were added, so it would fit the video. Also, an echo effect on my voice was added, so it would also match the scene. JetFire62 who plays as Terra in the production has also voiced in this video by voicing over me saying "Let's opened the door", which appears to be voiced by someone mysterious? We believe it's Sora.

Also, the [KHV] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep fandub production continues with the casted members from KHV and VAA. Let us know what scenes you want us to dub from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It's all about you guys, so please let us know.

Ventus: Voiced by Mike (CGNET)

Other Voice: Voiced by JetFire62

Translations: HeartStation (Olivia)

I like this a lot more than the last. Definitely. If I have to say anything about it, Ventus seems to be a little too emotional for this particular scene. But as always, you do sound surprisingly accurate to his voice. (Or hopefully what it will be.) There are a few other technical things, like when Ven got really quiet at one point, and the sound effect when he's falling (to be picky, it sounds a bit like it's above water instead of in it.). Plus, and I know that this has been commented on, but the translation is a bit off. It's accurate, yes, but could be smoothed out more. Other than that, I liked it. 8/10.