Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!

Agreed....im startin to worry because I colored mine digitally and it looks as though most people did hand coloring....but I like to color in photoshop.... I still drew by hand tho

im worried cuz i didn't get a chance to color it since that takes a bit digitally or traditionally and school took away my time x.x

With Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] having released worldwide, many fans have had the opportunity to play through the game and experience the continuation of the Kingdom Hearts series. Last week, we started a competition to see what Kingdom Hearts 3D-inspired fan-art the community could come up with, and we've selected the best three entries, who are featured below. The winning entry will receive a free Meow Wow plush toy, so congratulations to them! Read on to see these winning entries, and if you haven't already, makes sure you check out the game's official website below! Posted Image

2nd place: kirikaito's entry!

Posted Image

3rd place: Eminaisai's entry!

Posted Image

We are amazed at the amount of great entries that we received for this contest! Congratulations to everyone who entered, it is great to see that Kingdom Hearts 3D has inspired such wonderful pieces of fan-art. There were many more great pieces submitted, so make sure you check out all entries here. We hope you enjoyed taking part!

damnit how do i terminate my firetrucking account!? and take off my artwork.... i didnt win so you cant have it anymore the only reason i joined was for that lush and since i didnt win you cant have it. get my stuff off and get me off

nvm...take it back....i dont wanna know the winners.....

now i will remove everything ive posted and leave the site...

shoulda known only art gods would win.....

Your entries were cute! :3 Sorry, not everyone can win. There's no need to remove your entries.

Everyone did a good job! Is there a compilation of everyone's entries so it's easier for site viewers to see them without scrolling through 15 pages of posts?

I will make sure to do that soon! (But not now because I have an assignment due in 5 hours. D:)