Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!

Oh, sweet darkness xD I had finally decided to make my official entry for the contest, I finished the vectors, (luckily) backed the drawing on my phone's memory... And when I tried to turn the computer on again to finish the coloring... The effin' thing was BROKEN. Just like that, broken. I guess I'll send the lineart anyway, since the purpose was sending something... I just don't know if I can upload it while on the phone. Time to find out lol

Here's my entry! http://light-13-hawkie.deviantart.com/art/Ultimate-Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Artwork-In-Your-Heart-321767733

I really hope I have any chances for this... if not, well... this drawing will be at least nice for my sketch book collection.

And I noticed... none before me had drawn Xion... guess she's really forgoten...

I had it done since yesterday, but I ran into so many problems. I'm still trying to figure out my scanner, so then I tried my camera, which has a messed up display screen. Then I had no choice but to use my iPod's camera.

So enjoy the craptastic quality...for now.

Posted Image

I disapprove of the lack of post-Organization people. Also, no Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem because having Xemnas in there would just be awkward.

Edited by Rinax

Wait uh when does the contest end? This has probably been answered- but I'm not going to flip through 12 pages of stuff because wow I'm lazy

and by when I mean time- like 12 PST, EST or whatever