Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
katarow

KH3D Seriously...help mehh

Ugh, I tried once as Sora on accident and got whipped, and I was near level 50. I really don;t want to have to use balloons. I'll end up level grinding more before I do so.

Also not to be a danny downer, but there should prolly be a spoiler tag somewhere in your title ^^

Spam Balloonga (can be gotten from R&R Seal and the other Seal Dream Eater, or from the Flick Rush Medal Shop) get second chance (can be gotten from Meowjesty and R&R Seal. Actually a few DE's have it) and Once More (From Drak Quack and Tyranto Rex).

With Riku it's easier because of Dark Roll.

Lv. 50 is a good time to fight him. Not Impossible, but not too easy.

I used Fire Boostx3, Magic Boostx3, Magic Hastex5

Firega Burst, Firega, Firega, Curagax3

Super Glide is really good for avoiding his lightning charged phase. (first ability from dragon)

Ugh, I tried once as Sora on accident and got whipped, and I was near level 50. I really don;t want to have to use balloons. I'll end up level grinding more before I do so.

Also not to be a danny downer, but there should prolly be a spoiler tag somewhere in your title ^^

Oh sorry, i forgot to put a spoiler tag ;p

Thanks everyone i think i'll just clear all secret portals to have end of pain and unbound to have more power, and level up+train my dream eaters to upgrade and have new commands. But do you guys know what link attack is good for killing that bastard???

That's always my confliction in this game. Riku is more powerful stat wise imho, and has some pretty good commands once you can fricking find them UGH, but I like Sora's links better. I just discovered lord kyroo + aura lion = ragnarok, which did some decent damage. the trex +aura lion gets you trinity limit as well, which is also really nice. I just feel like I'm cheating with sora because his command list is always Sonic Blade Salvation Faith Shadowbreaker and Curaga, and with my Frootz Cat's command board being completed, they all reload super fast. I honestly don't remember the last time I just pressed a to attack with sora xD