Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

Annistha's convulsions lessen with the application of Harry's Cure, though do not disappear. Her eyes eyes were closed but moving sporadically. What ever was hurting her, it wasn't something that could be healed conventionally.

Lacuna lazily held out a hand and hit Shadowdruis with a fired Void Blade before he could defend, knocking him to the ground.

"Nope, boyo." The Void Witch stated. "I'm tired of you and I'm bored. The people you want me to kill are being elitist and only fighting certain people, so a girl's got to entertain herself."

She ignited both her Void Blades, their tips dragging along the ground, scorching the earth.

"Of course, if you want your little tin soldier, Darktrohin to die in your place now, I might be willing to make the switch."

Shadowdrius just looks down on at Lacuna with a glare in his eyes. His eyes glow a golden color and Lacuna would be pushed back by a violent wind to the wall hard if she is hit by it. Shadowdrius roars loudly at her as he looks down at her. He then speaks to Lacuna by saying. "That is not for YOU to decide, I am MUCH stronger than you,.. Now is not the Time to battle, the D.B.P.K are the main focus here, not you and I right now.. There's also Ainz, but I don't know where he and that rat Riku went... Also, I am a "Darkness Incarnate",... We'll just have to settle this mantle at the "Fated Place" when the Time comes to forge the X-Blade... I am just saving up my strength for the upcoming battles, no more, no less.." Said Shadowdrius, talking to Lacuna.

Edited by Tom13

An odd crackle emanated around Lacuna and she began to walk towards him, through his power, though slowly.

"You still think i'm just your little project, don't you?" She asked, as if she was talking to a child. "That is sooo adorable."

Her smile got bigger as she slowly walked towards him.

"I don't care about the titles you give yourself, bud. Like I said, once the people we are here to kill are done being exclusive, I'll be happy to join in. But now, I'm having to go after some pet peeves to keep from being bored."

Harry looked at Annistha and smiled. "This time, I'll protect you." Harry said looking as she wouldn't be able to wake up now. He then leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Luke looked at Lucy. "Hey, do fairies have healing powers?" Luke asked.

"....This is it girl, the final battle, try and make it interesting, will you? ........" said Darts, as he then had swooped in front of Kelly, preparing to attack her with his bare hand whilst Seis could only look on before clutching his arm with his hand and looking like he was in pain or something.

(This song plays, as the final showdown begins-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dv_ZudPKQ14.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kelly simply disappeared and reappeared behind Darts in the same motion of the first boss fight in Skyward Sword against the villain. "Oh please, you haven't seen everything I can do yet." Kelly said. She then just raised and hand and drove it deep into Darts while it was filled with light. "Light over Darkness as someone used to tell me." Kelly said smiling.

The unconscious Annistha seemed to shudder slightly at Harry's kiss. With close proximity to her, it was easy for Harry to tell that the usually neutral aura around the Nexus had a distinctive Light feeling now.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Harry looked at her and felt the aura. 'Light? I knew it. There is something there inside her. With my master powers, I think I can maybe help her become whole again. Anything to help her.' Harry thought in his mind. He then just began to stroke her hair as he looked up to see the battle between Kelly and Darts. 'But Kelly, you better make me proud of you, sis.' Harry thought in his mind. 

("........These kids........why don't they understand? why WON'T they understand? everything they hold dear to their Hearts will be taken away from them, regardless of their feelings........so why? WHY!?!?!?!?") shouted out Darts within his mind, as he seemed to began losing control over his seemingly all mighty power, as Alsgard notices this before saying to Kelly inside the sphere the words "That's it! Kelly!! I know now how to defeat Darts' power!!!" said Alsgard, as it seemed that he finally noticed the mechanisms of Darts' abilities and of how they can finally be defeated, once and for all.

Kyle watches on at the battle sternly and watches Darts' power go out of control. He is wondering if Darts is losing control of his power. He looks on at Alsgard as the others keep watching the battle. Kyle then speaks to Alsgard by saying. "How did you figure it out?" Asked Kyle, wondering how the mechanics of Darts' power were found out.

"Its just a feeling I've had ever since Aaybon brought out the Trinity Marks, I thought it not possible, even with all that power he has but now I see that I was wrong, Aaybon, Darts was dividing up his power into three portions for him to even use the Trinity Marks' power to begin with, him, me and Seis back when we were the original Master Trinity and had developed the power of the Trinity Marks had always, ALWAYS poured our separate powers into one, as the Trinity Marks' power was so strong, that it had required at least three portions of pure, raw power to even use its power to begin with, I didn't think it was possible but now Aaybon, Darts has found a new means of using the power of the Trinity Marks, even though its not meant to be used that way." said Alsgard before Seis replied "Its because he's lying to himself, he believes he HAS to shoulder the whole universe's problems on his own that he can't rely on others and so now because of that, Aaybon has most probably lost the means of figuring out what's TRULY important." said Seis, still clutching his hand from before but now even tighter.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kyle looks at Alsgard sternly, and turns back to watch the battle. He is wondering if Kelly will be able to defeat Darts now. He folds his arms as he continues to watch the battle. He then speaks to Alsgard by saying. "I see, that means...." Said Kyle, starting to say something.

"So, what do I need to do?" Kelly asked Alsgard. She was trying to do the best she could to her ability to defeat Darts. She didn't think about herself for a change, but for everybody else. She knew she had to be the one to defeat Darts to save everyone.

Kelly avoided the attack with nothing to it. Then she placed a hand on Dart's neck until he was in her grasp. "You listen here, I have had enough of you. I am the princess and if I say Alsgard can speak, then he can speak." Kelly said.

Kelly smiled. "Maybe I am a snob and stupid..." Kelly said. She then reached her hand into Dart's heart and pull it out. She then used the power of true trinity to try and destroy it, if she didn't fail. "But I am the stupid, snob Princess that defeated you." Kelly said.

"Or ARE you?" said both very, very, VERY shockingly and very, very, VERY surprisingly was Darts, despite his Heart having been pulled out, as he then says to Kelly the words lastly "Let's see, how you deal....WITH THIS!!!!!!!!" shouted out Darts, as he proceeded to transform yet again but this Time into both very, very, very, VERY shockingly and very, very, very, VERY surprisingly, a both complete and utter Darkfull but with its conscience still intact!

Kelly looked at Darts now. She was kind of surprised. "How longer can you keep going? Geez, why can't you just die?" Kelly asked wanting to end this battle.

(How long is this really going to take to defeat Darts?)

"....!?!?!?!?" just then, however, did Darts fall to the floor, knees first then hands, as he then both very, very, VERY shockingly and very, very, VERY surprisingly screamed out in pain, like all of the attacks dealt on him now were finally beginning to take their toll "GRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" shouted out Darts in extreme agony.

Kelly watched as Darts fell in pain. She then looked at the heart she was holding. "Whether you want to admit it or not, my powers have the ability to rip out your heart and have it be connected to your life force still. In other words, I can finish the job here." Kelly said. She then began to squeeze tight on his heart until it was just a pile of ashes that she made fall to the floor.

Despite having his Heart crushed however was that not the cause for Darts' sudden pain, as he revealed through the following words upon laying down on the ground belly first "....Gah....don't-don't flatter....yourself....runt....that wasn't....cause of you....it....was....actually...." said Darts, now breathing heavily, as Alsgard then knocked on the sphere covering both Kelly and Darts, signifying to her that Alsgard wants to be let in, alongside Seis, appearing slightly behind Alsgard whilst both he and Seis show sorrowful looks upon their faces.

(This song plays, as Darts apparently begins to die-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=As6Bv1e68hE.).