Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

Shadowdrius looks at Darts, as the four clones of himself begin to hold up the Armageddon Bomb with their strength in their hands. He roars loudly as the Hex of Chaos continues to empower him. He is about to say something to Darts right now. He then speaks to Darts by saying. "The only thirst you're seeking is your destruction and death... You're just jealous that Xehanort is "Better" than you and Ainz, in fact, who's to say that Ainz wouldn't betray you? He could betray you soon if you keep this up.." Said Shadowdrius, talking to Darts.

Kelly was still waiting inside her dream. "Please...please...please....Horizont.....I..need...you...." Kelly said starting to lose hope that he could appear in her dream.R.E.T.O.'s mark that was destroyed reappeared. "Oh, did I not mention? The person who held the disc during the spell gets to make the marks reappear." R.E.T.O. said.

Kelly was still waiting inside her dream. "Please...please...please....Horizont.....I..need...you...." Kelly said starting to lose hope that he could appear in her dream.R.E.T.O.'s mark that was destroyed reappeared. "Oh, did I not mention? The person who held the disc during the spell gets to make the marks reappear." R.E.T.O. said.

(Please edit the mark being destroyed bit Xeveemon, I changed my post to not destroy it after all :].).

Upon getting kicked by Lacuna, did Darts proceed to draw weapons against her whilst saying to Shadowdrius the words "Idiot, of course Ainz is THAT kind of person, the question being however, will I ALLOW him to be such towards me?" said Darts before slightly pushing Lacuna back whilst the 2nd Armageddon Bomb was now getting pushed back greatly.

Lucy looks on as Darts fails to notice the 5 Trinity Marks around him, she is about to activate one, by snapping her finger, and the Black Trinity Mark begins to glow. Kyle looks on at what Lucy does. Lucy is hoping for this to work. She then thinks mentally in her head with the following words. "Black Trinity: Soul Pain." Thought Lucy, activating one of the Prankster Trinity Marks.

Lucy looks on as Darts fails to notice the 5 Trinity Marks around him, she is about to activate one, by snapping her finger, and the Black Trinity Mark begins to glow. Kyle looks on at what Lucy does. Lucy is hoping for this to work. She then thinks mentally in her head with the following words. "Black Trinity: Soul Pain." Thought Lucy, activating one of the Prankster Trinity Marks.

Kelly looked surprised by the voice she heard. "Who's there? And what do you mean? I don't hog him, I just want to see him all the time. I can't stop thinking about him, I know because I have tried. He is truly my new dream." Kelly said.

Lacuna blocked Darts' attack with one her Void Blades.

"Better." She said, approvingly.

She struck back with her blades, stopping Darts' advance as her blades sought out a hole in his defenses.

"........" Oswald remained silent whilst he looked on sternly from down the ground at the 2nd Armageddon Bomb, trying to figure out its weakness whilst elsewhere, did both Riku and Ainz end up in the latter's pocket dimension, as he lastly says to Riku the words "Heh heh, welcome, to the stage of Oblivion." said Darts, as Riku was on his knees in turn on the ground before then both getting up and looking at Darts sternly with Keyblade in hand.

Kelly looked surprised by the voice she heard. "Who's there? And what do you mean? I don't hog him, I just want to see him all the time. I can't stop thinking about him, I know because I have tried. He is truly my new dream." Kelly said.

(The Final Opening of the D.B.P.K Saga-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXThKoL9pyo&feature=player_detailpage.).

"That is why he will never return to you, not really, until you truly open up your Heart to "That."." said the voice with a encrypted message message to Kelly, left to ponder what it means obviously.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kelly looked down and fell to the ground. "I...I just don't have anything anymore. I am a princess, princesses usually find a prince and lives happily ever after. So why is it that I don't have a happily ever after? I never did anything for all of this to happen. I tried to be of light and darkness, but he isn't back yet. Horizont isn't really ever become back to life the way he once was, is he?" Kelly said starting to have tears go down her eyes.

Lucy looks on as Darts fails to notice the 5 Trinity Marks around him, she is about to activate one, by snapping her finger, and the Black Trinity Mark begins to glow as it teleports onto Darts' chest, about to do something to him. Kyle looks on at what Lucy does. Lucy is hoping for this to work. She then thinks mentally in her head with the following words. "Black Trinity: Soul Pain." Thought Lucy, activating one of the Prankster Trinity Marks.

"Of course not, not from the Past Era anyways, you focus too much on the past, so much, even after hearing it so many Times now from others, that you refuse to accept the Horizont when he returns of the present." said the voice, referring about the many long years ago when both Horizont and Kelly first met, believing her to want back Horizont, as he was then and not for who he will be when he hopefully returns.

"But I don't refuse the present Horizont. I am scared about him. What if he doesn't want me anymore? I have hurt so many people, done so many terrible things, and even tried to kill someone. I don't think that Horizont wants to be with a person like that. I'm nothing but a monster..." Kelly said.

"Quit that self satisfying pity act, it gets on everyone's nerves after a while and also, who are YOU to judge Horizont? to judge anyone for that matter? look Kelly, Horizont died the way he did because he wanted to help people, plain and simple, no more, no less, he will accept you for who you are if you accept him for who he is, that means doing the very same thing he did all over again that caused his life to disappear in the very first place even though you would be against it." said the voice, trying to reason with Kelly about both herself and Horizont.

Lucy looks on as Darts fails to notice the 5 Trinity Marks around him, she is about to activate one, by snapping her finger, and the Black Trinity Mark begins to glow as it teleports onto Darts' chest, about to do something to him. Kyle looks on at what Lucy does. Lucy is hoping for this to work. She then thinks mentally in her head with the following words. "Black Trinity: Soul Pain." Thought Lucy, activating one of the Prankster Trinity Marks.

Darts feels the surging pain throughout his entire Body, causing him to lose control over the 2nd Armageddon Bomb whilst Riku says to Ainz elsewhere the words "Ainz, why are you doing this? why did you create the D.B.P.K? why are you so desperate to stop Xehanort? even if he does have some connection to you? it just doesn't make any sense........" said Riku whilst Ainz remained remarkably silent.

Lacuna kicked Darts away from the Bomb, then crouched down on it. She shook her head sadly. It seemed such a waste to simply delete the Bomb and not let it go off, but that wouldn't make Marcus, Annistha and Drave happy is she let it go off. Plus, there was still some fun to be had.

She placed both hands on the Bomb, taking control of it and slowly erasing it from the universe.

Lucy is surprised to see the Trinity Mark work. Kyle and the others are surprised as well. Lucy looks up at Darts, as she snaps a finger and a Bright Red Trinity Mark glows bright red and appears on his chest preparing to do something to Darts. She then thinks to herself mentally in her head with the following words as the Bright Red Trinity Mark prepares to do something to Darts. "Bright Red Trinity: Soul Explosion." Said Lucy, activating another Prankster Trinity Mark.

Edited by Tom13

The 2nd Armageddon Bomb slowly crumbles away into a few huge rock formation pieces thanks to Lacuna that begin to fall down on the ground, some on top of both Kyle and the others whilst Darts, getting effected by Lucy's attack, just remains unresponsive, as he was with the last attack, with Ainz lastly saying elsewhere to Riku the words "Xehanort--no, Kye, took away everything precious to me, my hopes, my dreams, even all of my loved ones, all to further his stupid research into that damned weapon." said Ainz, referring to the X-Blade.

Lucy creates a shield of Light to try to block the rocks, as another two Black and Bright Red Trinity Marks appear on Darts' chest and back respectively, glowing to do their thing to him. Kyle watches on in surprise as the attack goes through again. Lucy is about to do it again. She then thinks to herself mentally with the following words. "Black Trinity: Soul Pain, Bright Red Trinity: Soul Explosion." Said Lucy, activating the Black and Bright Red Trinity Marks again.

Edited by Tom13

"All Kye ever did for me, as my father was implant his ideology into me, so that I could become the next step in his plan, the next him, don't you see? he never saw me, as his very own son, just a further extension of himself, that could be used for experimentation." said Ainz towards Riku, as Ainz continues further explaining both his past and reasons to Riku whilst Darts still remained unresponsive towards all of the attacks made upon him and instead had the expression of a zombie upon his face for some both very, very strange and very, very mysterious reason.